Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
pjsmommy
user_online.gif

Question
One thing i've never gotten since this case started is why anyone thinks that one of Casey's relatives (her dad or brother) are the father of Caylee. Can anyone with any insight help me see why they would think that?

That idea is far-fetched. I guess someone was brainstorming reasons why the biological father was in question. I think that LE have stated that they believe that the father is dead.

Thank you Hallie,

PjsMommy, I can not answer your question as I have no idea why that was ever mentioned.

Hailiejade77
user_online.gif

I think you just click on the Caylee Anthony forum and up at the top is the thread that says start new thread. Then you have to PM a mod to tell them to lock up this thread.>>>

Thank you Hailiejade, now I know how to do that if the need ever arises again.:)

is a mod? I contacted to get the #13 thread closed but I am not sure if that was the person I am suppose to contact???

question,.. the site is going to be down soon I think,.. anyone here from PDT time? What time is 8:00 am PDT for us that live in PA? i am horrible with time changes lol

I asked earlier if GPA and Jesse were the only ones gone to Georgia to search. Does anyone know for sure if that is true?

Did they travel together? Did Jesse go to Georgia for another reason or was he in fact going to search? What area in Georgia are they searching?

TIA...

question,.. the site is going to be down soon I think,.. anyone here from PDT time? What time is 8:00 am PDT for us that live in PA? i am horrible with time changes lol

I "think" you are 3 hours later.

pjsmommy
user_online.gif

Question
One thing i've never gotten since this case started is why anyone thinks that one of Casey's relatives (her dad or brother) are the father of Caylee. Can anyone with any insight help me see why they would think that?

Thanks for the new thread Hailijade! In regards to the above....I had never read that until now, must have missed that one!! I think that's crazy and very unlikely but really at this point - you could tell me that Caylee was abducted by aliens and I would consider it a possibility. :eek: :waitasec:

so it should be down by now???? Wonder whats up? OH WELL,... I can still get my websleuth "fix"

Good morning! I'm caught up!

I'm reading about the pool theory and I have to say it sounds very possible. Here are some thoughts..

I keep trying to figure out, if something accidentally happened to cause Caylee's death, then 1st reaction would be to call 911, right? UNLESS there is some guilt revolving around that accident. Something that would put her at fault.

Didn't the neighbor say he saw a male with Casey the day she borrowed the shovel? She very well could have been digging up the bamboo as Cindy first stated. If Casey had a male friend, other than her b/f, at her parents' home while they were on vacation, they could have been out in the pool, splashing it up.

Tony has stated to one of our sleuthers that everything Casey told him was a lie. If she's with another guy, other than Tony, she probably will lie about that.

Let's theorize that she and this guy got a little.. um.... involved, and moved it into the house, leaving Caylee out in the pool alone. Something about this whole case has kept me thinking that Casey didn't act alone. I've thought this from the beginning and I still do.

*IMHO*

Is the male sighting by the neighbor confirmed? I just thought it was someone that thought she could have had someone there.

Websleuths will be moving to a bigger, faster server in the next few days - see announcement here!

Our current schedule is to begin this process around 8:00 AM PDT. It should take about 3 hours.

That is what it says in the notice box up there.

The next few days was put up a couple of days ago
The current schedule was done today

Good morning! I'm caught up!

I'm reading about the pool theory and I have to say it sounds very possible. Here are some thoughts..

I keep trying to figure out, if something accidentally happened to cause Caylee's death, then 1st reaction would be to call 911, right? UNLESS there is some guilt revolving around that accident. Something that would put her at fault.

Didn't the neighbor say he saw a male with Casey the day she borrowed the shovel? She very well could have been digging up the bamboo as Cindy first stated. If Casey had a male friend, other than her b/f, at her parents' home while they were on vacation, they could have been out in the pool, splashing it up.

Tony has stated to one of our sleuthers that everything Casey told him was a lie. If she's with another guy, other than Tony, she probably will lie about that.

Let's theorize that she and this guy got a little.. um.... involved, and moved it into the house, leaving Caylee out in the pool alone. Something about this whole case has kept me thinking that Casey didn't act alone. I've thought this from the beginning and I still do.

*IMHO*

Great points. You would call 911 if you had nothing to do with a situation.

If you however caused the accident -- you might be more willing to try to cover it up.

I'll only say this one more time -- the way someone acts after a "crime" has been committed says volumes about the situation. You can see it in this case and you can also see it in the Nancy Cooper case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong