Cranky man shoots lawn mower for not starting

This is so funny because I sure would like to do this to my weed eater somtimes lol

Very funny, thanks for sharing graybar, my hubby has thrown the whipper snipper when it wouldnt start, we are not allowed to have guns it is against the law as Im sure hubby would have done the same.

What a goose..he,s lucky the bullet didnt ritchotte:bang:

The cost of getting out of jail and a fine will probably cost more than a new lawnmower. I can understand how he feels after putting in a window pane today and not being able to get the window glazing to look good.

I didnt know lawn mowers were in season yet?:eek:

Well if Elvis could shoot Cadillacs then why not shoot lawn mowers? Does this mean i can shoot the pool vacuum, by any chance?

My washing machine is playing up....I just might have to get out the old 22:)..Ill give it what for.

My washing machine is playing up....I just might have to get out the old 22:)..Ill give it what for.

Hi Dingo ,

It's say's here in the washing machine shooter guide you have to use atleast a 12 gauge. That is under act 3124aec !

If you need any info on how to skin the washer let me know I got a guide for that also!:)

Well if Elvis could shoot Cadillacs then why not shoot lawn mowers? Does this mean i can shoot the pool vacuum, by any chance?

Hi kazzbar!

I'm sorry to inform you but pool vacuums are not in season intill November , and there not very good eatting ! I would try a coffee maker there are a million ways to cook one of those!:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back