1087 users online (214 members and 873 guests)  

Websleuths News

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

Exclamation Where have searches been done for caylee???!

Websleuthers, please list here where you know searches have been done, or are currently being done, for Caylee (IE...ACTIVE GROUND SEARCHES)

LE has searched the backyard and the parking lot and surrounding area near Amscot

Family hands out fliers at the Publix and surrounding area.

Quote Originally Posted by absolut View Post
    LE has searched the backyard and the parking lot and surrounding area near Amscot

Family hands out fliers at the Publix and surrounding area.
    Here is the link pertaining to that search Absolut, thank you for this info.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,5261393.story

Grandfather of 2-year old Caylee Marie Anthony to hand out fliers, t-shirts

The grandfather of 2-year old Caylee Marie Anthony will hand out fliers and t-shirts this morning to volunteers as they continue their search for the missing toddler.

George Anthony said he is meeting volunteers at the Publix, off Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road at 11 a.m. The white T-shirts, paid for by the Never Lose Hope Foundation, feature a picture of Caylee and the phone numbers to the Orange County Sheriff's Office and Crimeline

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7460545.photo

Orange County sheriff's crime scene investigators use a shovel today to search for clues in the backyard of the home of Caylee Marie Anthony's grandparents..

It's really difficult to pick areas to search when Caylee has been missing for over a month.

Where do you start? LE is probably still trying to track Casey's whereabouts by talking to people who know her. And I know it takes a while to get ahold of her cell records.

Casey could have taken Caylee anywhere.

Yes Ladygator, Caylee could be anywhere and it makes me so worried and scared for her.

Here is a link regarding the searches that has a gallery of pictures.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...dexGallery.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    Yes Ladygator, Caylee could be anywhere and it makes me so worried and scared for her.

Here is a link regarding the searches that has a gallery of pictures.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...dexGallery.htm
    Yeah, at this point, it's more like a public awareness campaign to remind people that she's missing. It could spark some memories for someone who had seen Casey and Caylee somewhere.

I haven't had a good feeling about this case from the start and chances of a good outcome just keep diminshing the more we learn.

Cadaver dogs join search for missing Fla. girl
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...a-search_N.htm

ORLANDO (AP) ó Sheriff's deputies have deployed trained cadaver dogs in the search for a 2-year-old girl in Orlando, who has been missing for more than a month.

Did anyone notice the big dumpster in the parking lot where the car was towed? I also wonder if all Casey' clothes have been gone over by the cadaver dogs. I would think that the sent of death would be on her clothes if she had handled Caylee.

LE went door-to-door at Casey's boyfriends apartment complex to see when the last time they had seen the little girl there.

Several neighbors there had seen her playing with toys in the pool area in the beginning on June. I'll look for the link.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...e_anthony.html

Detective Corp. Yuri Melich, with the Orange County Sheriff's Office, said that when they recovered the vehicle at the Anthony's residence, "there was a very bad smell in the car."

Search teams said they found what appeared to be Caylee's hair and some dirt in the back seat, along with a foul odor, but they have not been able to confirm what the smell was.

"Briefly, just before I came into the Child Abuse Division, I was a homicide detective for two years with the Orange County Sheriff's Office, and in my experience, the smell that I smelled in that car was the smell of decomposition," Melich said.

Crime scene investigators are continuing to look for the source of the smell, according to Melich.

"One of the areas that they focused on now is the trunk of the car, because they found hair samples in the trunk of the car that are similar in length and color to that of Caylee," Melich said. "They also found a stain in the trunk of the car that came under blacklight that's questionable."