Ideas for book title

BBB167893

Former Member
Reaction score
Hi, everybody.

You know, the events of these past two+ weeks and my newly won exposure to the world of true crime has inspired me. For several years now, I've considered writing my own book on the case. Trouble is, I can never come up with a title that suits me and sums up the case (ie, would interest people enough to get enough mass exposure.)

So what I'm asking is for suggestions. Anyone can throw their hat into the ring (no pun intended).

Hi, everybody.

You know, the events of these past two+ weeks and my newly won exposure to the world of true crime has inspired me. For several years now, I've considered writing my own book on the case. Trouble is, I can never come up with a title that suits me and sums up the case (ie, would interest people enough to get enough mass exposure.)

So what I'm asking is for suggestions. Anyone can throw their hat into the ring (no pun intended).
Hi Dave - just go ahead and start writing; the title will will emerge in the process.
I have no doubt that it would be a very compelling book. You do have a way with words and can bring your point across, also you have tons of case material which makes you one of the best-informed JBR case posters on the internet.
Plus you are not the type who lets himself be intimidated by lawsuit threats from Wood and Co.
You have got all it takes to write that book. Go for it, Dave!!

'666 Ways They Made Themselves Look Guilty and Other Boulder Blunders'

Jonbenet: The Kidnapping That Never Was

Hello. rashomon, my friend! Boy, have I missed you lately! Sure could have used you back when this news broke! But I think most people here will agree I held up my end nicely.

You've done MORE than your share elsewhere, I must say!

Okay, folks. ALL of your ideas are extremely clever. I expected no less.

But here's the thing: my goal here is to get as many people as I can to read it. That means that it would have to grab the interest of people who don't follow this case, because they're the ones I'm worried might believe this RST nonsense.

Something simple yet dramatic; absolutely unmistakable in its thrust.

"JonBenet: Justice Denied" is sounding pretty good right about now.

Let me lay this one on you:

"America's Sweetheart: The murder of JonBenet Ramsey"

Anybody?

Death of Southern Charm...The ways and means of murder.What happened to JonBenet Ramsey?

Family Dynamics Gone Astray...gothic tales of southern families. What happened to JonBenet Ramsey?

Living the Legend of a Murdered Child...What happened to JonBenet Ramsey?

Death of Southern Charm...The ways and means of murder.What happened to JonBenet Ramsey?

Family Dynamics Gone Astray...gothic tales of southern families. What happened to JonBenet Ramsey?

Living the Legend of a Murdered Child...What happened to JonBenet Ramsey?

Excellent! Keep them coming!

JonBenet Ramsey:
Phantom Kidnapper/How Wealth and Politics Won Over Truth and Justice

Betrayal Of Justice:
The Tragedy of The JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

Thanks. I write pretty well. I'm good at choosing titles and stuff like that.

"One of the dumbest most corrupt District Attys of all time"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back