Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Aimee~*

A Dream is a wish your Heart Makes
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here. Look around Caylee has a sub forum

Caylee Marie Anthony

there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

I just noticed on the helpfindcaylee website they have the wrong 800 number posted. it says 1800432tips. on all other pages it says 1800423tips. hope they fix that.

Wonder if someone should notify LE?

Thanks Aimee.

Great catch ebrich. I'll bet they aren't aware they did that. Someone needs to let them know.

from the jail convo, Casey, "Because I called to talk to my mother and it's a fu##in' waste":....."there is absolutely not anything to find out. Not even what I told the detectives";........."because they are blaming me for stuff that I didn't do...that I (bleep) never would do"; "oH MY GOD...CALLING YOU GUYS...A WASTE....A HUGE WASTE".... "(the detectives) got all their information from me yet they're twisting it", : "because.oh look!~...they can't find her in the florida data base!!...if they would actually listen to me....anything I would have said they would have had their leads...they didn't listen to me....they didn't track her down...."I HAVEN'T TALKED TO HER...HONEY i DON'T KNOW!" (Casey states she talked to her daughter on the phone)...........Casey says, "cause I am not sitting here fu$king cyring every fu#king two seconds when her friend asks her why she is not emotional.

Folks...does this sound like someone that cares if their child is dead or alive? WTF is going on in this case! http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-audio-caylee-marie-missing-072508,0,237054.audiogallery for anyone who hasn't heard this lovely family and their milk of human discourse over the facts and tidbits of their missing family member, two year old Caylee Marie Anthony

Anyone notice anything interesting about this screenshot someone took of Casey's "diary of days" blog???

blogLoca.jpg

That's pretty creepy if ya ask me, JMO!!

I think it's extremely tacky for someone to have a "Hosting Provided by..." at the bottom of helpfindcaylee.com .. is someone hoping to cash in on this case already?

They need to remove that.

Oh my goodness. The wrong number is on their myspace pages also.

Anyone notice anything interesting about this screenshot someone took of Casey's "diary of days" blog???

blogLoca.jpg

Supposedly it's from a couple of songs...or movie...or something like that. It was discussed a while back.

I think it's extremely tacky for someone to have a "Hosting Provided by..." at the bottom of helpfindcaylee.com .. is someone hoping to cash in on this case already?

They need to remove that.

I agree. I saw that too. They are promoting their services. Sad.

While they're at it, they should change the date she went missing.

yes because now it is Father's day June 15th - last day for sure Caylee was seen.

blogLoca.jpg

extra creepy goodness: she's currently watching "American Psycho"

on the page it says to "hold your head high" - isn't that what the patrick visitor told her that Mike said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni