The Real World: Employment Facts and Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truly

Reaction score
Please post any authentic documentation which can be found regarding actual records of employment with either Ohio or Florida Law Enforcement, confirmed employment of one Registered Nurse in Orlando, any statement from Universal Studios regarding the actual dates of employment of one Casey Anthony in the position of 'Event Coordinator',...etc. Basically any valid verification by a reliable source that definitively confirms where any of the people involved in what Casey calls this 'DRAAAMMMMA' are actually employed.

We all know about the statements which have been made for the film crews. Feel free to post those as well. What I am hoping for in this thread is actual authentic documentation of employment for any of the players in this saga. Homicide Detective in Trumball County, Ohio? That should be on file. Gentiva? Universal Studios? The local TV station? Anyone?

Thank you all so much. I have seen this issue raised numerous times in these threads, so I thought I would start a thread to hopefully find the answers.

Also, please feel free to post your opinions on this topic. This is definitely a full-discussion thread. :)

http://www.wytv.com/news/crawl/25944914.html

Caylee's grandfather was a Trumbull county sheriff's deputy for many years. Sheriff Thomas Altiere remembers George Anthony as a good officer.
"GEORGE AND I WERE PARTNERS IN THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT. WE WORKED TOGETHER WE WERE DETECTIVES TOGETHER. AND HE BECAME A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE. GREAT. SUPER GUY, LOVED HIS FAMILY, GOOD FAMILY GUY. IT'S GOT TO BE HARD ON HIM. ABSOLUTELY HARD. TERRIBLE."--Sheriff Thomas Altiere

Thank you absolut!
From your link:
Caylee's grandfather was a Trumbull county sheriff's deputy for many years.

Has anyone found the actual official dates he was employed? Not asking you to do the research, my friend. I hope we are able to find and link official verifiable documentation from LE. I have seen several people leave the threads to search, and come up empty. :waitasec:

Yes, thank you again for the media story dated today, Sat, July 26, 2008.

If he is 56 years old today, and he joined the Trumball County Sheriff's department in 1974, at 22 years of age, that would mean he departed in 1985, at 33 yrs of age. I have been searching for any official document or older media article which corroborates his tenure as a police officer, without success thus far. Not that I am casting doubt upon him personally. I am simply trying to establish any factual employment history for anyone connected to this child. So far, I have seen nothing. Which I find puzzling.

If there is nothing from 1974-1985, is there any record of his employment for the last 23 years?

Thanks.:)

Maybe he is on disability and he is just now getting a job to work through the thousands of dollars in debt Casey rang up. Financially things have to have gotten worse in the 41 days.

Hmmm...yes that could surely be a possibility. I have no desire to pry into this family's personal affairs. I am just hoping that if anyone here has found anything that authentically certifies where anyone connected to this story are actually employed, it could put some questions to rest.

Are there media interviews with current employers or co-workers? Have their employers initiated searches? Has Universal Studios issued a statement about their (former?) employee, 'Casey Anthony'? Are there any positive records of employment histories for anyone? LE and RN should be easy to publically document; they are State/County certified. Yet searches turn up nothing at all.

It is a mystery.:waitasec: I think the question of where everyone was actually working will solve this puzzle.

Hmmm...yes that could surely be a possibility. I have no desire to pry into this family's personal affairs. I am just hoping that if anyone here has found anything that authentically certifies where anyone connected to this story are actually employed, it could put some questions to rest.

Are there media interviews with current employers or co-workers? Have their employers initiated searches? Has Universal Studios issued a statement about their (former?) employee, 'Casey Anthony'? Are there any positive records of employment histories for anyone? LE and RN should be easy to publically document; they are State/County certified. Yet searches turn up nothing at all.

It is a mystery.:waitasec: I think the question of where everyone was actually working will solve this puzzle.

I have wondered if Casey was receiving any state support for Cayley...ie...unwed/unemployed single mom. And...if Jesus was the father she should have received Social Security for Caylee from his death (unless it has to be on her birth certificate or something.)

I know in one of the early threads, Cindy's nursing license was posted...I'm not sure how the information was obtained though.

I know in one of the early threads, Cindy's nursing license was posted...I'm not sure how the information was obtained though.
Medical licenses are easy to look up on the web. Just google a particular state and medical licenses...ie MD/DO/RN/PA/etc. You can also see if there are any complaints, etc. against doctors.

CYNTHIA MARIE PLESEA ANTHONY--- found an RN license for her in Florida, I guess that is this Cindy. It is from the link listed above for Florida.

Address of Record
1375 S SEMORAN BLVD
BUILDING 5 SUITE 1311
WINTER PARK,FL32792

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/irm00praes/prasindi.asp?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701&Lookup=TRUE

License Verification [FONT=Verdana, Arial]Data As Of 7/27/2008 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]CYNTHIA
DOT.gif
MARIE PLESEA
DOT.gif
ANTHONY
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]LICENSE NUMBER: RN2087282[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Profession[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]REGISTERED NURSE[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]License/Activity Status[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]CLEAR/ACTIVE[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial]License Expiration Date[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]License Original Issue Date[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]4/30/2009[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]02/12/1990[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Discipline on File[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Continuing Education Audit[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]NO[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]NO[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Address of Record[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]1375 S SEMORAN BLVD
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]BUILDING 5 SUITE 1311
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]WINTER PARK,
DOT.gif
FL
DOT.gif
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]The information on this page is a secure, primary source for license verification provided by The Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance. [/FONT]

Cindy's a registerd nurse in the state of Florida since February 12, 1990 with a Clear and Active RN license

http://www.nursing.ohio.gov/Verification.htm

Last time Cindy renewed her RN license was 8/31/93, at that time it was good for two years or was good until 8/31/95 in Ohio, and she is on inactive status now. I didn't find that she ever sought a nursing license in the state of Florida.

Inactive status just means that she decided not to keep her license active in the state of Ohio.

So Cindy has a current nursing license to work as a nurse in Florida now. Is/was she working?

So Cindy has a current nursing license to work as a nurse in Florida now. Is/was she working?
Yes...she is using her vacation time right now. She talks all about this on the stand during bond hearing.

Thank you very much. Yes, Cindy stated at the bond hearing that she works for Gentiva, same address as her license. Once again, apologies for enquiring about the family. Just trying to establish actual true facts in the maze of questions surrounding this case.

Has any confirmed employment for Casey been established? I suppose that is the only real question here.
-She did actually at one time work for Universal, correct? Does anyone have those dates?
-Is there any more info about the club promotion gig? This was supposedly for Fusian, correct?
-Can someone please post the link to the report that Casey worked for Kodak?

Sorry if these are repeat questions; just trying to get all of the employment facts together on one thread. Thanks!

http://www.gentiva.com/locations/Results.asp

Gentiva Health Services

1375 S Semoran Blvd Bldg 5

Winter Park, FL_32792-5529

Phone: (407)629-7992

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors