The Nanny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Please accept my apologies if this has been discussed. I can't find it.

The Nanny. Casey and her mother say the Nanny has Caylee. They have given the name of the Nanny to law enforcement.
Has anyone from L.E. come out and said that the Nanny doesn't exist?

I heard that L.E. did check out a lady with the same name provided by the family and that woman has no idea who Casey or Caylee are.

Any update you can provide would be appreciated.

Tricia.
PS. If LE can prove to Casey's mom that there is no "nanny" you would hope that mom would see the need to get Casey to talk to authorities.

Hey Tricia,

LE has confirmed taht this person doesn't exist as a nany. The name thatw as given was checked out, and the person says that she never babysat for Casey, and doesn't even know Casey.

By not pursuing the creation and distribution of a sketch of this "suspect", the nanny, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, the police are effectively saying that they do not think any such person with that name exists that is relevant to this case.

Remember, virtually everything else she told police that day was proven false. And now Casey claims that she cannot be completely truthful because of threats made against Caylee and the entire Anthony family.

So why should we believe that the one fact that she was truthful about that first day would have been the name of the person who supposedly had her baby, when all other facts about this person (such as where she lived and worked) were proven false?

And especially, if we are to believe that threats of harm to Caylee and the whole family were in fact made, WHY would Casey offer up the correct name of someone involved in Caylee's kidnapping? Wouldn't that be one of the most likely things to make these "kidnappers" follow through with their threats?

I would submit that the only logical conclusion is that there is no Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez involved in Caylee's disappearance.

According to LE, they contacted a woman by that name - Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzolas, who had signed a guest card at the Sawgrass Apartments, along with her phone number. LE showed Zenaida a picture of Casey and Caylee and Zenaida didn't recognize either of them and said she didn't babysit for Caylee.

Then, LE showed Casey a picture of Zenaida and Casey said "No, she's not the right one."

LE then proceeded to pull up others by the name of Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzolas who were in the Florida DAVID (drivers license) database. Casey couldn't identify any of them as being the right Zenaida.

I was asking in chat if wsers had searched this person...confirm or deny if she does in fact exist. I got side tracked and missed what if anything wsers had done about this name.

since i live in the nc area actually 30 minutes from charlotte which was one of the places that was mentioned i did pull up a site for nannies to see if the name was listed in there. didn't find it and i'm sure there are other agencies.

I work in a law office and we have a database to search for anyone, anywhere. I search Nanieda fernandez-Gonzales, with and without the hyphen, first and last name (both) and deviations of the first name (Zanny, Zenny, Zany, Zenaida, etc). Nothing came up in any state. Nothing came up under those names anyway...maybe she has a nickname?

One poster posited that 'Zanny the Nanny' was actually a reference to the drug Xanex. The inference was that the drug could have been given to a child to make her sleep. I will try to go back and locate the thread where this idea originated. It pretty much shocked everyone to the core.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2411095&postcount=504

Here it is. It came up at the end of thread # 9, and was discussed for a bit. It certainly is a sad possibility.

The general speculation about 'Zanny the Nanny' which seemed most plausible was that the mother drugged the child so she would sleep; placed her in the trunk so she would not be left alone in her carseat; partied; crashed; woke up at noon to find the child dead in the trunk of the car.

Sad, sad, sad.

In all this time did we ever have a descrpition of the alleged Nanny, to pass out or to go on? The family with a retired officer in the house never even questioned this?

No... we've never heard of a sketch... LE must really feel this is BS if they didn't even do a sketch or descriptioin to see if it matched the woman they talked to.

I mean... if you accept Casey's story that the woman took her... then it would be plausible for her to deny knowing her when questioned by the police. Obviously the woman has credibility that makes this a non-issue for LE.

I did do a zaba search and yielded nothing for both last names but got some hits for Fernandez in some of the locations Casey mentioned.

Still I think the robbery that was posted earlier which involved Zenaida as a victim and the apartment issue is still very strange.

well, I did a sketch but had to go looking for it. Some of us believe Zanny looks like this:

xanax_tablet1.png

On the current thread (#21) people are continuing to discuss the possibility of this woman existing. Sounds like Fox has just mentioned something in relation to a Ford Focus. One of the posters has uncovered a 26 year old Zeneida Ortiz that is 26 years old and owns a Ford Focus. You'll have to read over there to understand the whole discussion and where Ortiz comes from.

But, I still think that the possibility of this woman existing as the Nanny is pretty much zero. There is no possible way that she has babysat her child for over 2 years and no one in her family has ever seen her or met her.

I have a woman that has watched my 3 year old since she was 6 months old. When someone spends that much time with your child, they almost become a member of your family. She has been invited to my daughter's 1st and 2nd birthday's, I have framed pictures of her with my daughter on my mantle, she has met every member of my family (mom, dad, sisters, brother, in-laws, etc). And on a few occasions when my husband and I could not pick our daughter up, a family member has done so for us.

So I am just not buying this story at all. There is no way Cindy wouldn't have met her, especially when you consider how involved she was with Caylee and the fact that they lived in her home.

How does a woman who didn't have a job afford a nanny?
I agree. Which goes back to there was no Nanny.

The grandmother was of the belief that Casey had a job and had a nanny, so had no reason to question it.

I agree. Which goes back to there was no Nanny.

The grandmother was of the belief that Casey had a job and had a nanny, so had no reason to question it.

I do not believe there was a nanny. I am not sure I believe the mother when she said she thought Casey had a job.

Not that I believe the nanny story or anything but have all spelllings been searched?

Fernandas/Fernandez (or es or az) or what about FernEndaz(and all the other options for the last 2 letters)?

Gonsalas/Gonzales/Gonzalaz has just as many possiblities....

Considering the active social life Casey had.... it's hard to believe not a single friend/acquaintance of hers was EVER with her when she dropped off or picked up Caylee from the alleged nanny.

Unless now Casey is going to claim she dropped her daughter off in front of the nanny's place & sped off before the nanny opened the door.... so nobody actually saw her. :rolleyes:

Hi everyone,
I have a Bi-Polar daughter, and there has been much said that this little angels Mom is Bi-Polar. IF that is the case, I can only tell you that her lies are part of her sickness.
I can only tell you that she lies just to lie: it does not have to be rational.
They often operate from fear even if there is no danger. Maybe there is someone where she left her daughter often? Maybe she hung out with a bad crowd and is overwhelmed with what has happened and has no clue how to deal with it.
Her Lawyer must have terrified her even more by telling her NOT to talk.
I am not ready to send her up the river till she has an attorney she feels safe with and can talk. I am not ready to say there is no baby sitter.
I fear that unless someone comes along who does know how to deal with a Bi-Polar person really soon it may be to late.

I have a Bi Polar daughter it is hard for me to know what is really going on, she lies even if there is nothing to lie about, sometimes she tells people I am the best Mom to have, sometimes she tells them she wishes I was dead; and it all can be within 5 minutes, and no reason. It is a very complex illness and this Mom needs help and not prison. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford