Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #17

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here. Look around Caylee has a sub forum, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Wasn't this Patrick also a jailbird? Wasn't he in jail for killing someone? Maybe he knows this dubious crowd she hangs out with.

Please continue GENERAL discussions here. Look around Caylee has a sub forum, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Thanks Christine! :blowkiss:

Posted at Topix by someone:

Also, listen to line where he says: "If there's anything you want to talk about... let it go." It seems like he's reassuring or pressuring her not to talk, IMO. It seems like there is a connection between her ex-bf Tony, Mike Walker and this Patrick Bourgeois. I'm sure LE is already looking at him after this mysterious visit. Takes balls to risk identification and linking yourself to a potential crime, so they must really be worried she will spill the beans.
-----------------------------------------

This makes alot of sense. Something was shifty about that patrick. was he sent to warn her?

Does anyone else notice in many of the pics of Casey partying, people seem to be doing gang signs with their hands? I don't know anything about gangs nor do I want to, but it might be worth looking into.

the two finger and pinky usually means the shocker... tmi for some.... fingers in the vagina, one in the butt.... but on 'king merc' s page, he is throwing up the same one, saying east side I think.
http://a824.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/48/l_a767fe01be06db002db2fe836cd736a7.jpg
as far as the wanna-bes, I dont think so, he also has pictures of him and his friend with guns.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iendID=20507384&albumID=28316&imageID=2583002
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iendID=20507384&albumID=28316&imageID=5991973
also his friend runs an excort service.
I wonder if she is connected to that....

Posted at Topix by someone:

Also, listen to line where he says: "If there's anything you want to talk about... let it go." It seems like he's reassuring or pressuring her not to talk, IMO. It seems like there is a connection between her ex-bf Tony, Mike Walker and this Patrick Bourgeois. I'm sure LE is already looking at him after this mysterious visit. Takes balls to risk identification and linking yourself to a potential crime, so they must really be worried she will spill the beans.
-----------------------------------------

This makes alot of sense. Something was shifty about that patrick. was he sent to warn her?

also, the comments back and forth between patrick and king merc... merc treated him like crap... maybe he needed a messenger and made patrick go down?

I am sticking with my five simple questions for Cindy:

1. What family dynamic changed the night of June 15th or June 16th that caused her daughter and her granddaughter to cease staying at their house any night thereafter?

2. By tracing the money that has been stolen, does it show involvement in Caylee's disappearance (payoffs, transfers)?

3. Do you have any information TODAY that changes any of the things you wrote in your MySpace posting in your account there on July 3rd?

4. Do Casey's phone records support any of the things that she has told you and that you are repeating?

5. If you feel law enforcement is not handling this case the way that you believe they should, have you contacted Texas EquuSearch, The Polly Klaas Foundation, and/or The Jessica Lundsford Foundation?

Answer those and you are much closer to finding Caylee.

i just found this post on another forum... when is caylee's birthday? sometime in 2005?

Jesse Grund...I think that may be the man she was going to marry looking at her comments on myspace...

"Mar 16, 2006 9:40 AM
casey marie anthony
soon to be grund
this needs to stop.
you can not get my hopes up to see you&baby and then cancel on me.
the tears i have shed for you..
i could have made my own ocean.
no.seriously.
this friday night better to be on.
.no.matter.what.
but seriously.
i love you.
i hope you're feeling better.i hope you can get your car out of the house now.and i hope you know your birthday weekend celebration starts tomorrow!
.weeeeeeeeee.
ok.
i love you.
goodbye.
xoxo
&#9829"

THis is from her friend, which seems to be all over her page and that they are very close....Her page is private though so you cant follow the convo's between them.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...

I copied that comment from Casey's myspace page...Some girl wrote it... Any idea where he is today? Surely he would know a lot about her since he was engaged to her and she was wearing a HUGE rock on her hand...(according to her myspace comments)

On Myspace there are only two Zenaida Gonzalez's listed in Florida. Both in Hialeah, one is 35 and the other is 40. Do we know about how old the Zenaida in question is supposed to be? Sorry if I've missed it, it's so hard to keep up with the threads.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...51ccf3b51f.jpg

Think the guy on the right is marcus which is Casey's good friends husband, do not think it is the Mike guy.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17154421
click on the photos and there are tons of Marcus in there.

you are right! mike walker's pictures are totally scary. guns everywhere.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iendID=20507384&albumID=28316&imageID=2583002

Yes, I am and I see no posts so I guess I will go to bed and watch tv and continue this tomorrow.

I'm bringing OME's comment from the last thread. This is incredibly sad. I was afraid this would happen. The Anthony's have alienated alot of people. People want to donate and search in the real world, not the Anthony's fantasy riddled one that stretches across the U.S. Cindy and George would never allow something like a lake to be searched. They will never back up a body search at all. It's on their terms and their terms only:

From the article:
The event will include special giveaways, contests on the High Striker, raffles and a moon bounce for younger children. Food vendors will be donating a percentage of their proceeds to the benefit.

This is crazy and it is the 2nd sad thing I've seen about this case today.
The other was when Geraldos brother was interviewing George this afternoon.
He was under a tent in the middle of a parking lot handing out Caylee is Missing t-shirts and flyers and Geraldo's brother said there were on 2 people there besides the press.

Casey just needs to confess.

OME

Yep, I'm seeing quite a few "familiar" faces the more I look. This is definately the place they hang out.

i just found this post on another forum... when is caylee's birthday? sometime in 2005?

Jesse Grund...I think that may be the man she was going to marry looking at her comments on myspace...

"Mar 16, 2006 9:40 AM
casey marie anthony
soon to be grund
this needs to stop.
you can not get my hopes up to see you&baby and then cancel on me.
the tears i have shed for you..
i could have made my own ocean.
no.seriously.
this friday night better to be on.
.no.matter.what.
but seriously.
i love you.
i hope you're feeling better.i hope you can get your car out of the house now.and i hope you know your birthday weekend celebration starts tomorrow!
.weeeeeeeeee.
ok.
i love you.
goodbye.
xoxo
&#9829"

THis is from her friend, which seems to be all over her page and that they are very close....Her page is private though so you cant follow the convo's between them.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...

I copied that comment from Casey's myspace page...Some girl wrote it... Any idea where he is today? Surely he would know a lot about her since he was engaged to her and she was wearing a HUGE rock on her hand...(according to her myspace comments)
Not sure what the question is. Yes, it's been established that they (Jesse and Casey) were engaged. Jesse was the one who came forward about the June 24th phone call where he heard Caylee in the background. Is there someone else's name on the MySpace page?

I'm bringing OME's comment from the last thread. This is incredibly sad. I was afraid this would happen. The Anthony's have alienated alot of people. People want to donate and search in the real world, not the Anthony's fantasy riddled one that stretches across the U.S. Cindy and George would never allow something like a lake to be searched. They will never back up a body search at all. It's on their terms and their terms only:

From the article:
The event will include special giveaways, contests on the High Striker, raffles and a moon bounce for younger children. Food vendors will be donating a percentage of their proceeds to the benefit.

This is crazy and it is the 2nd sad thing I've seen about this case today.
The other was when Geraldos brother was interviewing George this afternoon.
He was under a tent in the middle of a parking lot handing out Caylee is Missing t-shirts and flyers and Geraldo's brother said there were on 2 people there besides the press.

Casey just needs to confess.

OME

Suz- you hit me in the bullseye, perfectly put-
Casey, your a Mommy, put your baby to sleep the right way, you just have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82