1208 users online (240 members and 968 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony 2 year old #19 General Discussion

please continue discussing here

don't know who I should PM to close last thread,.. which mod????

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/My...1&locale=EN-US

Link to fox's report on the vigil today. A couple of people spoke up in Casey's defense.

My bad that was from last sunday???? Alrighty then.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedevil21 View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!!! I certainly hope that he is joking around??? How sick is that? Well I guess it happens alot,... look at all the woman that write to convicted murders and then "fall in love" with them.

All off the words down the left side of the page open up. He's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!!! I certainly hope that he is joking around??? How sick is that? Well I guess it happens alot,... look at all the woman that write to convicted murders and then "fall in love" with them.
    i mean, i loooove ogling potential child murderers on tv and getting turned on by them. wtf? sickos. for real.

so i was wondering if anyone can answer a stupid question for me:

is there any way to get the page to reload by itself? so i am not clicking "refresh" every 2 minutes? or any advice pertaining to this? thanks so much!

i mean, i loooove ogling potential child murderers on tv and getting turned on by them. wtf? sickos. for real.

so i was wondering if anyone can answer a stupid question for me:

is there any way to get the page to reload by itself? so i am not clicking "refresh" every 2 minutes? or any advice pertaining to this? thanks so much!
    yep... f5

I still can't get past this remark:

Casey Anthony: "No they're not. That is (expletive) because I just watched the (expletive) news and heard everything that my mom said. Nobody in my own family is on my side."

Kristina: "Yes they are.

Casey Anthony: "They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back.

No matter what happens in this case, and even if I gave Casey the full benefit of the doubt, I keep coming back to this remark, and her demeanor when she gave it...almost sarcastic, and resentful. Ugh.
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    Quote Originally Posted by babycat View Post

Casey Anthony: "No they're not. That is (expletive) because I just watched the (expletive) news and heard everything that my mom said. Nobody in my own family is on my side."

Casey Anthony: "They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back.

No matter what happens in this case, and even if I gave Casey the full benefit of the doubt, I keep coming back to this remark, and her demeanor when she gave it...almost sarcastic, and resentful. Ugh.

She just infuritates me... how can she really be that cold?
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Twisted humor

Hey u in the end she said me too, maybe an after thought but she said it.

Quote Originally Posted by UCFAlumni2002 View Post
    She just infuritates me... how can she really be that cold?

Right...that statement spoke volumes to me. I love playing devil's advocate, and can always see two sides of the argument- but in this case, it's nearly impossible, what with the demeanor she has exhibited throughout the case.

The tone of voice in which she made that statement...wow.
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    Did you announce? I knew we were at that point. I stepped into the vault for a min. but I knew to look for you here. Thank you for the fresh thread.

Exactly..Casey is jealous of her own daughter and the affection the grandparents and Casey's brother feel for Caylee. She is an immature peice of trash that has no idea where her daughter is..did she kill her possibly..did she leave her with someone possibly..does she owe someone huge amounts of maoney for her many habits and they took Caylee as a token that Casey needs to pay up or her daughter is toast..I think thta is very likely and that is why she was trying to find her on her own. Becuase she didn't want anyone, Tony, Amy, Mom, Dad or brother realizing the huge mess she was in after just 31 days on her own.

I think she thinks Caylee is okay, because their would be no point in these people holding Cylee for money if Caylee was dead.

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast