Caylee Anthony 2 year old #19 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!!!!!!! I certainly hope that he is joking around??? How sick is that? Well I guess it happens alot,... look at all the woman that write to convicted murders and then "fall in love" with them.

i mean, i loooove ogling potential child murderers on tv and getting turned on by them. wtf? sickos. for real.

so i was wondering if anyone can answer a stupid question for me:

is there any way to get the page to reload by itself? so i am not clicking "refresh" every 2 minutes? or any advice pertaining to this? thanks so much!

i mean, i loooove ogling potential child murderers on tv and getting turned on by them. wtf? sickos. for real.

so i was wondering if anyone can answer a stupid question for me:

is there any way to get the page to reload by itself? so i am not clicking "refresh" every 2 minutes? or any advice pertaining to this? thanks so much!

yep... f5

I still can't get past this remark:

Casey Anthony: "No they're not. That is (expletive) because I just watched the (expletive) news and heard everything that my mom said. Nobody in my own family is on my side."

Kristina: "Yes they are.

Casey Anthony: "They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back.

No matter what happens in this case, and even if I gave Casey the full benefit of the doubt, I keep coming back to this remark, and her demeanor when she gave it...almost sarcastic, and resentful. Ugh.

Casey Anthony: "No they're not. That is (expletive) because I just watched the (expletive) news and heard everything that my mom said. Nobody in my own family is on my side."

Casey Anthony: "They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back.

No matter what happens in this case, and even if I gave Casey the full benefit of the doubt, I keep coming back to this remark, and her demeanor when she gave it...almost sarcastic, and resentful. Ugh.

She just infuritates me... how can she really be that cold?

Hey u in the end she said me too, maybe an after thought but she said it.

She just infuritates me... how can she really be that cold?

Right...that statement spoke volumes to me. I love playing devil's advocate, and can always see two sides of the argument- but in this case, it's nearly impossible, what with the demeanor she has exhibited throughout the case.

The tone of voice in which she made that statement...wow.

OMG!!!!!!!!! I certainly hope that he is joking around??? How sick is that? Well I guess it happens alot,... look at all the woman that write to convicted murders and then "fall in love" with them.

Did you announce? :) I knew we were at that point. I stepped into the vault for a min. but I knew to look for you here. Thank you for the fresh thread.

Exactly..Casey is jealous of her own daughter and the affection the grandparents and Casey's brother feel for Caylee. She is an immature peice of trash that has no idea where her daughter is..did she kill her possibly..did she leave her with someone possibly..does she owe someone huge amounts of maoney for her many habits and they took Caylee as a token that Casey needs to pay up or her daughter is toast..I think thta is very likely and that is why she was trying to find her on her own. Becuase she didn't want anyone, Tony, Amy, Mom, Dad or brother realizing the huge mess she was in after just 31 days on her own.

I think she thinks Caylee is okay, because their would be no point in these people holding Cylee for money if Caylee was dead.

Hey u in the end she said me too, maybe an after thought but she said it.

I see that, but my point was, she put herself in the forefront...wanting her parent's pity/loyalty over her missing daughter.

I'm sure she did mention it as an afterthought, but only with the goal of fulfilling her own selfish purpose- making herself less suspect by saying she was worried, too.

I think she is selfish and a liar.

(I brought this over from the end of the last thread; I must have posted it after this thread was started)

I just don't understand why there is so much suspicion that Cindy and George are complicit and so much sentiment hat Cindy should be arrested for obstructing the investigation. What has she done that would cause LE to arrest her? Other than being an emotional wreck in interviews (and defensive), the two things that I keep hearing about that she has done that's "bad" is:

• she initially got the date she last saw Caylee wrong. She was corrected on that; it appears to be an honest mistake made when she was freaking out about finding out that Casey had not had Caylee for a month.

• when she called 911, she stated that the car smelled like there had been a body in it, but later told the press that the smell was rotting pizza. IMO, she went into denial mode. What mom wants to believe that her daughter could harm her child? If she allows herself to accept that the odor was decomp - then she has to admit that Caylee is likely dead and that Casey is responsible.

Cindy is clearly an emotional wreck and not media savvy. However, she:

• was the one that initially called LE to report that her daughter stole from her and that Caylee was missing

• She allowed LE to search her home and the car

• I have read that LE stated that the family has been cooperative

I see a mother who has had a very contentious relationship with a daughter who is clearly manipulative. We can all criticize her for not dealing with Casey sooner, but as a grandmother I can tell you that it's harder to confront your child on things when they hold the power of access to your grandchild over you. My son got mad at me once and I was not "allowed" to see my grandson for two months. I knew he couldn't stay mad forever and he didn't. But he is also not a manipulative, spoiled brat like Casey appears to be.

IMO, Cindy hit her limit the day she called LE to report the car theft and credit card charges. It is extremely difficult for a parent to make that call, knowing that their child will be charged with a felony and may spend time in jail. It's hard - even when it's the right thing to do. On top of that - in between the first and third calls, she discovered that her daughter had not seen her daughter for a month and didn't know where she was. Cindy has been on a roller coaster ever since.

One of the things that has me the most confused is the 31 days comment. Stating this as a fact when she knows people know otherwise. If she was smart enough to live this secret life for so long she must have been a good liar - a smart liar to some extent. Why say something like this - why not say the 26th or 27th when no one really can say they saw Caylee. Is she that crazy?

I see that, but my point was, she put herself in the forefront...wanting her parent's pity/loyalty over her missing daughter.

I'm sure she did mention it as an afterthought, but only with the goal of fulfilling her own selfish purpose- making herself less suspect by saying she was worried, too.

I think she is selfish and a liar.

Me being silly, I know it is sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members