Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Mom pleads: Please bring ‘Snooks’ back

In a video posted on YouTube.com and BPDnews.com, Boss pleads for the return of her daughter, Reigh “Snooks” Storrow Mills Boss.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/re...1&pos=breaking

Quote Originally Posted by capoly View Post
    Mom pleads: Please bring ‘Snooks’ back

In a video posted on YouTube.com and BPDnews.com, Boss pleads for the return of her daughter, Reigh “Snooks” Storrow Mills Boss.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/re...1&pos=breaking
    God love her, she looks absolutely exhausted, as any of us would be if this happened to our child. I'm sure she isn't sleeping. God, please bring Reigh home to her mom safely, and soon.

Fox News just said that he could be disguising her as a boy.
    "The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea." -Isak Dinensen

Officers are investigating a credible tip this morning that the 7-year-old kidnapped Boston girl -- Reigh -- and her father are in the Turks and Caicos Islands.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...cal&id=6299542

Fox News-

Sightings in Turks and Caicos have been confirmed.

Also confirmed that she looked like a little boy, so he has cut her hair.

This confirmations given by the Turkes and Caicos police, not by Boston police.
    Last edited by zelmajane; 08-01-2008 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Update

Police: Caribbean Sightings NOT Reigh and Clark

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news...58/detail.html

The child's legal name is Reigh Storrow Boss

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...0436/Revealed-
    Sandra Boss gave her ex-husband Clark Rockefeller several million dollars to end his fight for seven- year- old Reigh, according to a source who worked on the settlement. 'He got a significant sum of money, a substantial amount, to live comfortably for the rest of his life,' said the source, adding that part of the deal was that he would then 'get out of their lives'.

Miss Boss, a management executive for global consulting firm McKinsey & Co in London, owned their £1.1million townhouse in Boston's exclusive Beacon Hill area and their 15-room summer house in Cornish, New Hampshire. 'He is not a Rockefeller - he has zero money,' said the source who worked on the cash settlement. The couple told friends they had married in secret on Nantucket Island, off the coast of Massachusetts, in 1994. But officials have been unable to find a marriage certificate or any record of a ceremony.
    Historian Kristie Macrakis, who got to know Rockefeller through a social networking group, said he had told her the marriage wasn't legal. 'I just thought it was one of his stories,' she added.

They think he's got a passport in the name of Michael Brown. He has no social security number, passport or driving license in the name of Rockefeller. LE can find no record of him before 1990 and are appealing to those who might have known him prior to that date.

i am so glad you all started a thread on this! i have been intrigued since the story broke; and the case is all over NY newspapers. i just wish that there was more information out there...

Quote Originally Posted by mollymalone View Post
    They think he's got a passport in the name of Michael Brown. He has no social security number, passport or driving license in the name of Rockefeller. LE can find no record of him before 1990 and are appealing to those who might have known him prior to that date.
    I thought LE couldn't find any valid social security number for him in the name of Michael Brown either

Moms Youtube plea may have 'hidden message':
    http://wbztv.com/local/Clark.Rockefe....2.785604.html

There is a video on the right side of the article that's pretty interesting.

Also from the article/video: Clark Rockefeller apparently bought $300,000 worth of gold coins from a dealer in Arlington Virginia. The dealer said he used the alias "Clark Rock" when he bought the coins and said he had recently won a patent lawsuit and was using the investment money.
    Last edited by KaylynnCouture; 08-02-2008 at 01:53 AM. Reason: typo

Great article Kaylynn.

I would have never thought of attorneys telling people to use code words.

Our attorney gets us to use hand signals. If he pulls in his ear he thinks what the other person is saying is BS.

Quote Originally Posted by zelmajane View Post
    Great article Kaylynn.

I would have never thought of attorneys telling people to use code words.

Our attorney gets us to use hand signals. If he pulls in his ear he thinks what the other person is saying is BS.
    Yeah, I work in the law field(not as a divorce attorney though), but I know it's pretty common for them to recommend to clients to use code-words though. Normally though, they aren't code-words between a parent-child though.

Fox News now!!!! he's caught in Maryland In jail now, no word on the daughter yet!!!!!!

Fox News is reporting that Clark has been taken into custody in Maryland. No word on Reigh...hopefully she is with him.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast