Caylee Anthony 2 year old #20 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Lady!

While I know it is tempting to discuss unusual religious practices...we can all see where that got us recently. I am definitely going to stay away from that topic here altogether!!

I don't get why the Anthonys didn't come out while everyone was there for this vigil? Why wait until the 2 churches left?

I have goosebumps from that vigil chant. That's something I have never experienced before.

It irritates me that Cindy constantly feels as if she has got to "run the show". Turning the vigil into bad mouthing LE is going to get her no where! It could backfire on her. She still may be charged with obstruction of justice.

Thanks, Lady!

While I know it is tempting to discuss unusual religious practices...we can all see where that got us recently. I am definitely going to stay away from that topic here altogether!!

While I wholeheartedly agree. I think that religion and beliefs are about to become front and center for the Anthony's. Their faith may be all they have left.

thanks, lady!

While i know it is tempting to discuss unusual religious practices...we can all see where that got us recently. I am definitely going to stay away from that topic here altogether!!

Me TOO!

Thanks, Lady!

:):):):):):):):):):) lil indians

LOL Check...we got into that on the OK Girls' thread. Another topic I am staying away from! :)

Thanks, Lady!

I agree SS. I had such a weird "vibe" about that and some of the other aspects of this case.
In so many ways it has sort-of an "evil" feel around it that I have not experienced in some of the other cases.
Such EVIL. Blatant EVIL.

The only evil I am hearing here is seething from Casey's mouth between clenched teeth.

I sensed a lack of emotion... something, I can't put my finger on. I think about that being my family and I know there would be so many heartfelt people around, holding on to each other for comfort.

Maybe that is what I sense, a lack of comfort.

I agree SS. I had such a weird "vibe" about that and some of the other aspects of this case.
In so many ways it has sort-of an "evil" feel around it that I have not experienced in some of the other cases.
Such EVIL. Blatant EVIL.

Evil or at least a blatant disregard for morals, values and ethics that are normal to the rest of us.

I sensed a lack of emotion... something, I can't put my finger on. I think about that being my family and I know there would be so many heartfelt people around, holding on to each other for comfort.

Maybe that is what I sense, a lack of comfort.

Exactly. I think of myself as a strong person. I have been through a lot but I would be so much more emotional under those circumstances. That's a good way to put it. Like in a way "It's every man and woman for themselves" :confused:

Well owls I can no longer hang, may I ask of one of you for the video's link your referencing. I have been out hutin buffalo.

I don't mind if you say find it yourself. I'm too tired to be quarrelsome, angry or offended. ZZZZZZ

Exactly. I think of myself as a strong person. I have been through a lot but I would be so much more emotional under those circumstances. That's a good way to put it. Like in a way "It's every man and woman for themselves" :confused:

Yes. The vigil video isn't much to go on, but it seems impersonal? Maybe there is a dark cloud hanging over that home, possibly with the rest of the public thinking what we are all thinking, even their close friends and family.

Impersonal would be the word I was thinking...

Well owls I can no longer hang, may I ask of one of you for the video's link your referencing. I have been out hutin buffalo.

I don't mind if you say find it yourself. I'm too tired to be quarrelsome, angry or offended. ZZZZZZ

Don't worry about it tonight Check. Hutin buffalo can make anyone tired!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker