1222 users online (211 members and 1011 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

John Edwards Mistress

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,391426,00.html

It appears that John Edwards may have a child by a mistress. Are there no politicians who are honest and faithful these days?

When I first read this I thought you meant John Edwards, the psychic, from Crossing Over.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
    When I first read this I thought you meant John Edwards, the psychic, from Crossing Over.
    OMG So did I. I was thinking he must be able to go to the otherworld to get a mistress.

Yeah I figured John Edwards was just tooooo pretty & wholesome to stay faithful to his dying wife..whatever nothing shocks me anymore about these folks!

I'm not totally shocked by this but I'm still disappointed in John Edwards. He seemed like such a faithful husband and father. I realize we are all human but is nothing sacred anymore?

uh-huh

This rumor has been going around for years...IIRC it last was raised when Mr. Edwards was running as VP on Gore's ticket.

Huh. Never would have thought.

Not sure why it matters now. I mean, unless he really has VP potential, which I don't believe.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmom View Post
    Huh. Never would have thought.

Not sure why it matters now. I mean, unless he really has VP potential, which I don't believe.
    It probably doesn't matter anymore now. It's just that he had such a good-guy image.

They has always been crooked. IMO.

It seems that The Edwards were kind of like Bill and Hilary. Only in the marriage for political gain. Mrs. Edwards wanted her husband to be president just as much as he wanted it. A total power trip.

It's sad that she is dying with cancer and he can't keep his pants up but not really shocking. Mrs Edwards probably doesn't even care.

Pixies, do you really think Mrs. Edwards doesn't care? She may not have cared personally but I'm sure she didn't want her children humiliated by having it go public.

First of all, what makes you guys think this story is true? Because fox news is quoting Tabloids???

This IS an election year, and this report is being bandied about by the same network that spent 30 minutes analyzing the Obama's fist bump for signs of terroristic implications....

Let's say it is true-how does this impact his ability to serve? I think we need to decide exactly what we do and do not need to know about our public servants in order to ensure that they are effective in their jobs. In the corporate world, sexual shenanigans do not cause job loss. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    First of all, what makes you guys think this story is true? Because fox news is quoting Tabloids???

This IS an election year, and this report is being bandied about by the same network that spent 30 minutes analyzing the Obama's fist bump for signs of terroristic implications....

Let's say it is true-how does this impact his ability to serve? I think we need to decide exactly what we do and do not need to know about our public servants in order to ensure that they are effective in their jobs. In the corporate world, sexual shenanigans do not cause job loss. JMO.
    I for one am surprised John is not actually gay. And sex does not matter in politics to me. Mcain will likely have his skeletons come out of the closet soon. I hate this crap. I feel for Johns wife. If and I say If true she must be hurt. You said Faux is reporting this? I'll wait for the real news to do so.

If it's true, I feel bad for his wife. She's dying. She deserved to die in peace. Her children are going through enough at this time without adding addditional pain. I'm sorry I think it's tacky to report his behavior now.

I agree. Out of respect for his wife and what she's going through they shouldn't have released this info now. IF it is true. For me, I wouldn't be suprised to find out that it is.

I disagree about it not affecting how someone can perform their role as a leader in politics. Number one, it says something about their character. Number two, if they don't want the information leaked then they're subject to blackmail.

JMO

Talisman is offline Walk lightly in the spring; Mother Earth is pregnant. Kiowa proverb
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth View Post

I disagree about it not affecting how someone can perform their role as a leader in politics. Number one, it says something about their character. Number two, if they don't want the information leaked then they're subject to blackmail.

JMO
    I agree!

"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and stars."
    from Desiderata by Max Ehrlmann

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast