Caylee Anthony 2 year old #21 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought over from the other thread...

As for the Zaniada Gonzalez being Jesus' mother - they did post a link to the public records they were looking at - but to try to find that now amongst those thousands of posts. Either way, that theory just doesn't hold due to the dogs.

Another thing about Nanny Zanny is this woman could have been using a stolen identity - happens everyday all day - she could have worked at Universal - under a completely different name - easy enough - Casey would have had to see a paycheck or ID to see the other name and Zanny could have been a nickname. Either this woman doesn't exist or she does. And if she does - well she just fell off the earth, with Caylee.

Yes, but then all they have to do is contact employees that also worked with Casey and the supposed "Zanny" to cooberate Casey's story- also, Casey said that Jeff Hopkins new, and had used, Zanny as a sitter before.

None of that was true.

Also, if Zenaida were working under a false name at Universal, it seems they could at least find employee id's (which they had- have picture id's, casey forgot hers- remember?) that had the false name with Zenaida's picture on it. They're a major corporation, I'm sure they keep detailed records, with photos.

And if the id badge was the sort they'd have to wear, it seems like Casey or a friend would have asked her, casually why her badge had a different name, instead of ZFG?

Plus Casey knew her for for years, claimed that had mutal friends, etc-

I don't buy a ZFG:)

And if it IS the same ZFG that is somehow related to Ortiz- a 70 year old, hanging out in clubs? Possible- but I think she would stick out enough that people noticed, and would remember when questioned:)

So that's the dead ends I ran into:( But i get what you're saying...

Sorry- in my last post I assumed they had photos on their ids based on a friend who had worked at Universal a few years ago. It could be different for different departments, but I'm assuming, in my last post, that it is standard.

I could be wrong there...

I still don't see a time for the presser anywhere online. Is anyone one watching Fox this morning? Have they said anything?

Baez said the shovel story happened before Caylee went missing.

Baez said the shovel story happened before Caylee went missing.

Yeah. I heard that too. But the timeline sure is unclear as to when Caylee went missing:rolleyes: A week's discrepancy, based on what Casey said.

We know when Caylee was last seen- but as to when she actually went missing? That's for Casey to say. So I think he was playing with semantics, there.

I mean, hey. I might be wrong. I guess I should wait and see:)

nothing new in the FOX interview with baez, the only interesting thing was what elley mae pointed out.

he said the shovel borrowing incident happened while casey was still living at the granparents house.

to everything else he responded that it is not in his clients best interest to disclose many things at this time, but that he has spoken with her and there is a reasonable explanation for everything she has done/said.

Brought over from the other thread...

Yes, but then all they have to do is contact employees that also worked with Casey and the supposed "Zanny" to cooberate Casey's story- also, Casey said that Jeff Hopkins new, and had used, Zanny as a sitter before.

None of that was true.

Also, if Zenaida were working under a false name at Universal, it seems they could at least find employee id's (which they had- have picture id's, casey forgot hers- remember?) that had the false name with Zenaida's picture on it. They're a major corporation, I'm sure they keep detailed records, with photos.

And if the id badge was the sort they'd have to wear, it seems like Casey or a friend would have asked her, casually why her badge had a different name, instead of ZFG?

Plus Casey knew her for for years, claimed that had mutal friends, etc-

I don't buy a ZFG:)

And if it IS the same ZFG that is somehow related to Ortiz- a 70 year old, hanging out in clubs? Possible- but I think she would stick out enough that people noticed, and would remember when questioned:)

So that's the dead ends I ran into:( But i get what you're saying...

I agree.

The apartment where Casey supposedly handed Caylee off to ZFG has been vacant for months.

After being driven around the complex by detectives, Casey could not remember which home was ZFG's where Casey supposedly dropped Caylee off to "nanny" for a year.

Casey says ZFG worked at her place of employment. Records show that a person with this name does not and has not worked at her place of employment.

Casey has not worked for 2 years where she says she currently works.

She gave her manager's name as Tom Manly. A person of that name does not work there.

Dollars to doughnuts: ZFG does not exist.

I'm a little fuzzy on one point. According to the affidavit:

The initial report indicated the child was last seen at 2863 S. Conway Road around apartment #210 on June 9th, 2008 between 0900 and 1300 hrs. According to the child's mother, the child was last left with the babysitter (Zenaida Gonzalez) at the above S. Conway Road address. Since June 9th, the defendant has not been able to locate Zenaida or her child and she never reported the incident to law enforcement until tonight.

However, there's apparently video of Caylee on June 15th visiting Grandpa. In whose care was Caylee in between June 9th and June 15th?

I'd like to know what went down with Cindy and Casey after that June 15th visit.

I still believe that this is all about saving Casey's azz at this venture,when is the last time Baez has said anything about Caylee being kidnapped or still alive.

dang it! You'd think they would have said when the press conference was going to be after they talked to Baiz!!! Maybe they ware just waiting to make sure there is actually going to be one so they don't have "egg all over there faces", so to speak!

nothing new in the FOX interview with baez, the only interesting thing was what elley mae pointed out.

he said the shovel borrowing incident happened while casey was still living at the granparents house.

to everything else he responded that it is not in his clients best interest to disclose many things at this time, but that he has spoken with her and there is a reasonable explanation for everything she has done/said.

Can't wait to hear it, personally :rolleyes:

Me and half of America, I guess.

I'm trying to stay open minded about this case, but it's difficult for me, based on all Casey has said/done.

i know this is far out there but could it be possible that the landlord to the Sawgrass apartments lied to LE about ZG living there? If she was an illegal and they knew they could lie so they didn't get in trouble for renting to an KNOWN illegal. jmo.

Let me state for the record I am not completely awake yet lol

Baez was interviewed live on the phone by Megan Kelley. He did say the shovel was borrowed before Caylee went missing and the neighbor only said "around this time". He also said there was a reason that Casey was telling everyone that Caylee was at the beach, at Universal, etc.

He maintained that everyone must remember that Casey is facing felony charges and possibly homicide charges. To me it doesn't sound like he is very confident that these potential homicide charges have no merit.

Typically he spewed that he doesn't want this case tried by the public before it goes to court. (paraphrasing).

Does anyone recall hearing Baez saying the potential homicide charges are ridiculous?

OME - Good morning all...

i'm wondering why we still don't have any results on the car? Seems like that should be out by now.

I think there was a Casey/Cindy fight and Casey took Caylee because she knew being without her would be the ultimate punishment for Cindy. I'm guessing a 2yr old in tow wasn't exactly easy for her, and she wanted to party and left Caylee sleeping in the hot car.. came out and found her dead. She probably panicked a bit and put her in the trunk. She started lying and kept partying without thinking of consequences until the stench was too much and she buried the body and dumped the car. Since she was used to lying and having everyone accept it.. she didnt' really come up w/ a story and was caught offguard when Cindy arrived and forced her hand. She had to come up w/something because the police were coming to arrest her. I feel bad for the GM, sure she's wacked.. but who wouldn't be?? She was obviously angry wanting to see the baby and figured by calling the police to have Casey arrested she'd finally give in and bring her to her.. then Casey gives the babysitter story and the GM is devastated. That's real panic on that 911 tape.. and now Cindy is using her "mom ears and eyes" only and hoping and praying that her daughter is telling some part of the truth.. and that Caylee isn't dead but stolen and hopefully OK. I think she's now changing things and believing and backing Casey cuz she has to.. the thought of the alternative has got to be just too much to bear.

Just MO.. love this site! I've been lurking for a few days now and finally signed up. Can't wait til NG tonite to see if there are any more updates!!! I fear there is no hope for poor Caylee but still can't help but hope and pray that we are all wrong and that she's out there somewhere and OK

"Reasonable explanation" does not equal "verifiable or truthful explanation" to me.

Body language expert will be on Bill OReilly to night. I heard that this morning.

Did anyone catch on FOX where Baez said something about knowing the media is curious to know what is going on, but no reason for Casey to tell the media, that she should only tell her attorney so he can properly defend her. Then tried to backup and say that she is held on certain charges.

This isn't his exact wording but my point is, he is setting up a murder defense for Casey, IMO.

I agree.

After being driven around the complex by detectives, Casey could not remember which home was ZFG's where Casey supposedly dropped Caylee off to "nanny" for a year.

(respectfully snipped)

Riiiight...because- what was it? She "stopped paying attention to the house" because she had gone there so often? :rolleyes:

She really is a piece of work.

I'd also like to know what happened/who had Caylee on those dates...I wonder if Casey moved out, but left Caylee home for that week? Who knows...I'm willing to bet that Casey didn't move out until the 15th. Something is really fishy. OR- maybe if that's the week Cindy and George were on vacation, Casey got in the house and was staying there then?

when she called her family from jail looking for tony's number, did they say if she ever got a hold of him? if she did and they aren't posting the call, would it be because it is evidence and can't be released?

are they going to show the LE interview with casey today? maybe it's to show us how ridiculous her story was. i bet they have the results of the testing done on the car too (they better) this may show us why she is about to be arrested on murder charges.

not sure just guessing.

i hope we get some answers.

her family and lawyer all sound in deep lalaland denial.

i would be suprised (but pleased) if LE found no evidence of caylee in the trunk and say that she may be kidnapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado