Caylee Anthony 2 year old #22 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This part of her jailhouse conversation with Lee is strange and has bugged me -

Then her brother gets on the phone.

"I'm not going around and around with you," Lee Anthony said. "You know, that is pretty pointless. I'm not going to put everyone else through the same stuff that you've been putting the police and everybody else for the last 24 hours and the stuff you've been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks. I'm done with that. So, you can tell me what's going on. Kristina would love to talk to you because she thinks you will tell her what's going on. Frankly, we are going to find out, whatever is going on is going to be found out. So, why not do it now?"

"There is nothing to find out," Casey Anthony said. "There is absolutely nothing to find out. Not even what I told the detectives. I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was, do you think that any of this would be happening? No."

What does this mean? There's nothing to find out cuz Caylee is OK and I don't have to let anyone know where she is cuz she belongs to me - not you or mom or anyone else. What I've told police is not true.?

It's just wierd - like everything else.

There ya go. She is already in defense mode, "nothing to find out"... Yes, Casey, there is something to find out, remember? Your little girl is missing and you said the babysitter took her and now you fear for her and your family?

She basically spit it out right there.

bringing over from other thread:

Here is one I found on Caylee

http://beonthelookoutfor.com/html/mo...le&sid=174July 18, 2008
2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony has been missing for a month. (Orange County Sheriff's Office)

She's 3 feet tall, loves her teddy bear and hosts tea parties with her stuffed pig and Elmo doll at a toddler's picnic table.

The last time her grandma and grandpa saw her, she was moving out of their Lee Vista-area home with her mom. (more at link)

"you've been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks"

Just reading this at face value, again it sounds like Cindy knew for over a month that Caylee wasn't around and Casey was putting her thru it. also, the comment on the 911 call that "I've already given you 31 days" says basically the same thing..that Cindy knew Caylee was missing all that time. Why she didn't call the police right away is the mystery. Why on earth would she believe her daughter could find Caylee on her own (thru her own "resources" as she puts it). She already knew she was a liar and a thief...

Here are some questions:

Casey talked about Zanny for FOUR years. She has known her for four years, Cindy has said. She only started babysitting Caylee a year and half ago.

So there has to be a person that Casey was referring to as Zanny. But WHO???? I highly doubt she is smart enough or that she was planning killing Caylee all this time by making up Zanny.

The only thing I can come up with is that she was using the name Zanny to cover up WHO SHE WAS REALLY HANGING OUT WITH, since George and Cindy might not have liked whoever she was hanging with. That would clarify why George said she started hanging out with a bad crowd and Lee saying that she has had a tough year.

Here is the question that I have though,... WHY didn't anyone question it when Caylee didn't talk about Zanny?????? If she really was her babysitter, she would have talked about her all the time!!!

Ok that is just FREAKY.....This guy who went to school with Casey jsut out of the BLUE shows up to see her in jail and give her a message from Mike.

WTH????

Did you notice after they hung up that she said "Oh yeah now I knwo who this kids is" and smiled???? WTF??

yes, I think he was there only to give her a message from mike.
here is mike myspace that another sleuther found.
http://www.myspace.com/32goat32
notice the guns and gang references.

The William that is going to visit Casey doesnt even have Caylees name spelled correctly on his myspace. Makes me wonder if he is close to her or just another one who wants 5 minutes of fame.

I read that she did talk about Zanny all the time...Cindy said it. I can't remember where I saw it though. Sorry.

I HAD (had, not have) a friend that was a pathological liar. She would try so hard to make her lies real. She would invent these characters and try to make up all these details about them. I have a feeling thats what Casey is doing.

Cindy also expressed her displeasure with investigators on the case.

"Every time they call, they ask to speak to my husband or Casey's brother. They're treating me like a child. I'm not a child," Cindy Anthony said.

Been lurking here for days, say this quote in an article at Fox News, I wonder if they want to talk to the husband or son because they think Cindy is being dishonest or they are afraid she is having a nervous breakdown?

"you've been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks"

Just reading this at face value, again it sounds like Cindy knew for over a month that Caylee wasn't around and Casey was putting her thru it. also, the comment on the 911 call that "I've already given you 31 days" says basically the same thing..that Cindy knew Caylee was missing all that time. Why she didn't call the police right away is the mystery. Why on earth would she believe her daughter could find Caylee on her own (thru her own "resources" as she puts it). She already knew she was a liar and a thief...
I think it was because Casey just left to parts unknown to GM and she wanted to see her grandaughter and Casey kept saying she'd come by...and she never would.

Here are some questions:

Casey talked about Zanny for FOUR years. She has known her for four years, Cindy has said. She only started babysitting Caylee a year and half ago.

So there has to be a person that Casey was referring to as Zanny. But WHO???? I highly doubt she is smart enough or that she was planning killing Caylee all this time by making up Zanny.

The only thing I can come up with is that she was using the name Zanny to cover up WHO SHE WAS REALLY HANGING OUT WITH, since George and Cindy might not have liked whoever she was hanging with. That would clarify why George said she started hanging out with a bad crowd and Lee saying that she has had a tough year.

Here is the question that I have though,... WHY didn't anyone question it when Caylee didn't talk about Zanny?????? If she really was her babysitter, she would have talked about her all the time!!!

i honestly have a hard time believing anything cindy says, i don't think she had anything to do with caylee disappearing, but she is and has been proven to lie to save casey. its disgusting.

I've been wondering the same thing. Caylee should have been talking about Zenaida.

I went back and reread my post and I truly think this is it! It would explain why no one has ever seen Zanny, why there is no pictures of Zanny, why Cindy and George never met Zanny.

Maybe the person that she was hanging out with that the parents didn't like she used the name Zanny to even Caylee so she would talk about Zanny at home. I mean,.. we all know that wherever Casey was Caylee HAD TO BE, since she had no job. I think she pretended to be taking Caylee to the babysitter and her going to work and hung out with someone that her parents or some of her friends would not approve of, hence the new ID Zanny.

RR0004 said in the closed thread:
"The Anthonys are not doing much except hanging around the house."
------------------------
What happened to Cindy's vow to knock on every door to find Caylee?
There has to be a reason they are not searching. And that reason is very tragic.

yes, I think he was there only to give her a message from mike.
here is mike myspace that another sleuther found.
http://www.myspace.com/32goat32
notice the guns and gang references.

I really don't believe he was there to deliver anything. Not to sound cruel -- but he comes off to me as sort of "geeky" -- and I believe he's always thought Casey was cute from a far.

He never had the guts to talk to her -- until she is locked up. I think he's trying to play hero as this is the only time in his life she would give him the time of day (locked up in prison -- desperate)

Here are some questions:

I think there is a grain of truth to the name Zanny - like it's someone she once knew or hung out with but not recently. Like you said - she just used that name to cover her real actions during that time.

Do you know who the Troy is - who she commented to on the myspace about a cab ride?

Well, that visit from "Patrick" is odd. Casey obviously doesn't know who he is, you can tell by the awkward silences when they run out of "hang in there, I'm on your team" stuff to say. I guess she realizes at the end of the conversation who he is.

So is he just some sort of hangers-on who saw the news, realized he went to high school with her and showed up to offer support? Maybe he's hoping to be interviewed on TV......

I got nothing out of that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member