Dr. Phil Guest ....is He a Murderer?

twinkiesmom

Reaction score
I'm watching a Dr. Phil episode previously aired last fall in which this serial *advertiser censored* addict adulterer guy "Wade" allegedly confesses to a rape and murder in Iowa....

Can't really find any updates on the dr. phil website.....Did they ever find a body corresponding to the location of the alleged confession? Did this make the news last fall? Could he be responsible for one of our UID's?

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/980/
Click on the link to part 3 to read about the confession.

I'm watching a Dr. Phil episode previously aired last fall in which this serial *advertiser censored* addict adulterer guy "Wade" allegedly confesses to a rape and murder in Iowa....

I live in Iowa and, as I recall, there was a search along I-35 last fall, no body or evidence was found.

The news stories I read said that the authorities think it was a false confession, probably due to mental illness and exacerbated by stress due to the television show.

That guy was a loop.

Sorry, I know it didn't answer your question, but that guy couldn't tell the truth to save his life. I just had to comment because I remember thinking what a nutter he was.

I remember seeing this guy on Dr. Phil. What a total self-absorbed, manipulative *advertiser censored*. I think this was just a sick fantasy he has/had.

I finally saw the last segment....I think he faked the whole murder confession to get her back in the sack...notice when he was a garden variety pervert, she was talking divorce...Now that he's a possible rapist/murderer, she's back having sex with him and playing Scully and Mulder. I think she's sicker than he is.

After seeing the show today, I also think that Wade made the confessions up. I don't think his wife is mentally stable either. It blew my mind when she had him take her to the "site" where the supposed murder took place!! Not to mention the role playing after the confessions. That's sick! I really do feel sorry for their kids.

Good grief! They're both nut jobs.

I fell asleep so I didn't see the end. Thanks for the info.

Very creepy

JMHO
fran

I am watching reruns of this show right now. So I have investigated this. Wade committed suicide in 2015. Armed with a .20-gauge shotgun, he drove to a church and called 911, reporting a man with a gun and adding, 'I think he's shot four people already. He had severe PTSD.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ran-killed-police-standoff.html#ixzz4EP8uBQPh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back