Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here. Look around Caylee has a sub forum, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Thanks christine....

wanted to bring my post over from the last thread

Listening to the longer call between Casey and Lee something jumped out at me..She says the last time she spoke to Caylee was on the 15 when gm called LE..he asked what number she called from and Casey said it only said "private"
didnt she tell the 911 operator that she called the number back and it was disconnected or out of service...how could she call a number back she didnt see because it was private??

I also noticed after Lee hung up casey let out a big sign of relief...

I think she ditched the original phone which she claims Zenaida's phone number was stored in. Stupid for her to think she can erase the evidence on the phone bill though, or non-evidence.

Thanks christine....

you're right she said the number was out of service or something like that.. if it was private, she wouldn't have been able to call back and find that out!!

shocking.. another lie

There is one 21 year old Juliet Lewis on myspace in Tallahassee. How far from Orlando is Tallahassee?

babycat
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2008

Well, luckily these mysteriously lost numbers will have no bearing on her monthly cell phone bill They will still show up there.

Actually, Lee will not have to wait at all to get the numbers if she has ATT. I can access my account and have up to date info on all calls - incoming and outgoing, AND all text messages - incoming and outgoing.
Date, time, and number called/received...same with text.

See that is what happens with liars...they have to remember all their lies so their story stays the same. She is already starting to mess up.. (slowly) IMO it's too dang hard to make up a lie because then you always have to make up another one to cover the first one etc etc..too exhausting for me!

Thanks christine....

She sounded WAY too "fine" to my liking!!

she won't talk, i more or less guarantee it. at least, not in a public official setting (unless that is, there is a deal on the table. which could be the case with lee. get your sister to confess and we wont charge her with first degree murder, etc.)

as for the cell phone, and i dont know the whole story, because i unfortunately havent been able to read everything yet...

there is no way a sim card can just fall out. they are normally secured inside your phone under a metal tab. most phone numbers are saved to the sim itself (thats why it makes it so difficult when you get a new phone or change cell companies to transfer your phone book). they can, arguably, be saved on the phone itself (which is the only way her story can be remotely true), but it is so highly unlikely its ridiculous. it would mean she saved alllll her other numbers on the sim card, except this one. and to change where you save a number, meaning to the sim card or phone, you have to actually go into a menu and select the new place to save. so even if she had saved this number to the phone, instead of the sim, she had to intentional do it. also, out of all numbers to tranfer, wouldn't you want to make sure you had contact with the person watching your kid every day? this is total BS.

as for phone records, with a subpoena you can order the company to turn over the records. i guarantee this has been done or will be. she is lying. blatantly. i think this is almost worse than some of the other instances.

can someone tell me, in a very brief manner, what exactly has come out or been released today? if not, i totally understand. i just cant go back and read everything right now...

certainly the phone calls for the past 7 months (there must be thousands of them) will tell quite a story. Was LE already able to get these records?

I'm listening to this again. It's got tons of information here and her story is slowly falling apart.

babycat
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2008

Well, luckily these mysteriously lost numbers will have no bearing on her monthly cell phone bill They will still show up there.

Actually, Lee will not have to wait at all to get the numbers if she has ATT. I can access my account and have up to date info on all calls - incoming and outgoing, AND all text messages - incoming and outgoing.
Date, time, and number called/received...same with text.

AT&T is really quick in posting the numbers in and out as well as all the text messages! YEAH AT&T!!! :)

I just listened to the phone conversation between Casey and her brother Lee.

What REALLY jumped out at me was Casey saying she felt Caylee was still "close to home".

Could Casey have slipped and revealed a tiny clue as to Caylee's whereabouts?

Just a thought.

certainly the phone calls for the past 7 months (there must be thousands of them) will tell quite a story. Was LE already able to get these records?

LE may not have been able to get these phone records yet. I remember something about a crime has to have been committed or reasons to get these records.

BUT the good thing is, LE has Casey's phone number and Casey revealed her passcode to Lee to access her account. Hello LE are you listening to the phone conversation? Passcode is 407!

I just listened to the phone conversation between Casey and her brother Lee.

What REALLY jumped out at me was Casey saying she felt Caylee was still "close to home".

Could Casey have slipped and revealed a tiny clue as to Caylee's whereabouts?

Just a thought.

I thought the same thing ......

Could Casey actually be delusionally hallucinating people?

:eek: all this stuff she's pulling out of her azz on this call with Lee reminds me of the spinning I did when I complained to my profs that I couldn't turn my paper in on that day because blah blah blechity blah wa wa wa! If I rambled on enough about stuff, the ones who could care less would roll their eyes and give me a pass- the astute teachers would do what Lee was doing and question me until I gave up and cracked!

I'm thinking Casey was thankful that her 15min phone call ran out and that is why we heard that big ole sigh outta her at the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni