Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

And another thing-

If she didn't have Z's phone # programmed in her phone, what did she do for the past 2 years- just sit back and hope that her nanny calls her on any given day (from one of the 3 different area codes she just provided) so she could babysit?

I call bull***** on that!

"Golly Gee, I really need a babysitter for caylee so I can (insert reason here)
    A) Go see my boyfriend de jour
    B) go to my non existant job
    C) go to my existing job selling xanex in the park
    D) go clubbing so I cn support my peeps

I sure hope Zanny calls me today from Broward county, or Central Fla, or jax or wherever she is and I can drop off Caylee snd waste a bunch of gas getting her to wherever Zanny is!

GMAB!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    There is NO Juliette, is there? We all think she is bogus. There is no myspace for her. I think its all a crock of bull and casey gives him no info and says she moved because she doesn't exist. She is lying to her family and just wants to string them all along as long as she can. I can't believe they are so dumb as to believe this bull.
    Right...so she could pick anyone, ANYONE to tell about her daughter being kidnapped- and she tells two people she barely knows? Seems if I were going to tell someone my daughter was kidnapped, we'd probably be close. I'd probably have their number in my phone, etc. And if Juliette moved a few months ago (unless I misheard) then HOW did Casey tell her about Caylee being kidnapped? Also, wouldn't those people have gone to the police FOR casey/caylee?

So she tells Jeff Hopkins- who, coincidentally, tells LE he hasn't spoken to her in about a month, and knew nothing of Caylee being kidnapped by a ZG. Also, didn't he supposedly refer ZG to her? (With his mysterious ghost child...since he said he doesn't have children)

Did she just say, "Hey, Jeff, you know that nanny you referred, that I've used for years? Well, she kidnapped Caylee." Riiiight.

And wouldn't she want HIS help in trying to track her down, she who she knew, etc?

And..lets not forget that there is NO Juliet Lewis in the employee records for Universal. Nor is there a ZG.

So either we have a bunch of liars applying at Universal with fake ids, a bunch of magical, mysterious people who appear at Casey's whim, that only she can see, or...she's a big fat liar.
    My two best friends.

"A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Sometimes when you transfer a SIM card from a Motorola phone to say a AT &T phone, you could lose information.

My son has a Motorola phone and I had a different phone, can't remember the maker of my old phone. Well he put his SIM card in my phone and lost all his numbers.
    This could happen, yes, but not likely that the only number she lost, and remembers to a T how she lost it, is Zenaida's.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

YUP, on July 24th to a reporter who speaking to Cindy. Cindy said Casey never spoke to the 911 operator. The reporter reminded Cindy what Casey said and Cindy's response was: "Casey didn't call 911, I did!?
    That's just insanity. This woman needs to stop talking to the media altogether. Leave it to Lee -- he's great on TV and he's hot as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by jep0216 View Post
    Her brother is really grilling her at the end! I'm sure he is being fed some lines!

He was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too quick on his feet with the questions. Sure makes me think that the police were sitting right there!

When lee talked to Casey about being at universal, not for work not for somthing, they both seemed to be shady about why she was there but he seemed to know he seems to know more then we think he does.

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    This could happen, yes, but not likely that the only number she lost, and remembers to a T how she lost it, is Zenaida's.
    I agree about Z's number as the only one she seems to have no idea of!

Quote Originally Posted by kathyn2 View Post
    There is NO Juliette, is there? We all think she is bogus. There is no myspace for her. I think its all a crock of bull and casey gives him no info and says she moved because she doesn't exist. She is lying to her family and just wants to string them all along as long as she can. I can't believe they are so dumb as to believe this bull.

Yep, again in this call she says Juliette worked for Universal but LE has stated in the arrest record that Universal searched thier employee database and a Juliette Lewis never worked there...

Wait. Blanchard Park is where she said she lost her phone?

A woman was found dead there on June 11th:
    http://www.dreamindemon.com/tag/blanchard-park/

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    When lee talked to Casey about being at universal, not for work not for somthing, they both seemed to be shady about why she was there but he seemed to know he seems to know more then we think he does.
    I thought the same thing. The odd part is It's costly to go to Universal. You just can't drive in and walk around. You have to pay for parking, pay to get into Universal and so on. Her Universal pass is invalid!

I think they need a search at Blanchard Park immediately. If there is an Amscot (which doesn't show up on the google map being at Goldenrod as the Detective said), then it would be less than 4 miles away. I think I found the Dam now, too.

After I posted this, I read about the woman found dead there. Has there been any further word on that case?

Sounds like it is a pretty rough place to be hanging out for Casey if that story is correct: A serial rapist was targeting white women who jogged there about a year ago.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/06/...ing/#more-1072
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

As others have posted, having the actual sim card doesn’t matter – if Zanny exists and has been her babysitter, there will be phone call records that LE can access from the cellular provider. No phone calls in a year? No babysitter. (Although I’ve never heard of a sim card falling out of a phone – in mine, you have to take the battery off just to get at the sim.)

So is this the timeline now? :

Sun Jun 22nd 6pm – Tues Jun 24th 10am: Shed at family home broken into, 2 gas cans stolen by unknown thief.

Tues Jun 24th: Caylee’s voice heard in background during phone call between Casey/Jesse (believe he said he heard her respond to Casey)

Fri Jun 27th: Pontiac parked at Amscot by Casey

Fri Jun 27th: Anthony picks up Casey from Amscot parking lot

Fri Jun 27th: Casey attends “All White” party at Fusian

Date needed:
    Casey drives to house, borrows shovel from neighbor

Off to listen to those phone calls… I wonder if Cindy paid for that new phone courtesy of her credit card.

[Casey as Zenaida = Keyser Soze Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I was trying to figure out how far Blanchard park was from Amscot. Interestingly enough...I can't find an Amscot on E. Colonial Drive and N. Goldenrod. The closest I found for Amscot to that address is on 939 N Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL

That is 4.9 miles distance. This is where they need to conduct a search.

According to mapquest , it would be this one

7501 E Colonial Dr
    Orlando, FL 32807-6368

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyMcTwist View Post
    I just listened to the phone conversation between POS Casey and her brother Lee.

What REALLY jumped out at me was Casey saying she felt Caylee was still "close to home".

Could Casey have slipped and revealed a tiny clue as to Caylee's whereabouts?

Just a thought.

I think she was giving clues to where she is. That landfill 5 miles from the house.

You know,.. I was almost starting to believe her up until she said she had her blackjack phone at Universal and then she must have lost it. If she lost it, then she wouldn't have the sim card in the new phone. And if she already had the sim card in the new phone, why carry around the old one??????

But while I was listening to the call, I thought,.. what if she IS telling the truth? I would feel so bad for saying what I have been saying about her. But then the facts come to mind and there is no possible way that she is telling the truth.

Did she say Jeff and Juliet knew she was looking for Caylee?????
    Also,.. I only heard one phone call,.. was there two????

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by galvino View Post
    And another thing-

If she didn't have Z's phone # programmed in her phone, what did she do for the past 2 years- just sit back and hope that her nanny calls her on any given day (from one of the 3 different area codes she just provided) so she could babysit?

I call bull***** on that!

"Golly Gee, I really need a babysitter for caylee so I can (insert reason here)
    A) Go see my boyfriend de jour
    B) go to my non existant job
    C) go to my existing job selling xanex in the park
    D) go clubbing so I cn support my peeps

I sure hope Zanny calls me today from Broward county, or Central Fla, or jax or wherever she is and I can drop off Caylee snd waste a bunch of gas getting her to wherever Zanny is!

GMAB!!!!
    howdy galvino!
    This bee my opinion

I agree about Z's number as the only one she seems to have no idea of!
    Don't forget Juliet's number I bet it's not in there. I mean, she's know her for years. And they were so close that she told her about Caylee being kidnapped. Of course it should be in her phone...
    My two best friends.

"A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

Quote Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon View Post
    Wait. Blanchard Park is where she said she lost her phone?

A woman was found dead there on June 11th:
    http://www.dreamindemon.com/tag/blanchard-park/

. Nice sleuthing Eliza. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by lilywhite View Post
    That's just insanity. This woman needs to stop talking to the media altogether. Leave it to Lee -- he's great on TV and he's hot as hell.
    I agree !

This is just my opinion.

I have ZERO tolerance for animal abusers. I report them.

At&T might just be able to pull up all of the text messages sent back and forth. Hummmm!

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    Yes, I caught that also. So, I ask, what could someone do all day walking around this huge park, to make money without being on the payroll. Something that isn't work, but isn't fun?

That's stooooopit!
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Its only 11. 3 miles from Casey's home to that park. Could she have disposed of Caylee's body there?
    http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Orla...2451+N+Dean+RD

Maybe she had been stealing gas for a while b/c she wasnt working and needed gas to drive around.
    Maybe she broke into the shed for something else?

Quote Originally Posted by jep0216 View Post
    On the second call, Lee keeps trying to convince Casey that she can talk to LE without her attorney if she wants to...that he doesn't have to even be there...wonder if Lee is starting to realize the attorney is useless! Also says if she gives letters to the attorney to give to the family, to be careful because the attorney can read that.

The attorney is going to bring her videos so she can get caught up on what is going on and because he thinks she "needs a good laugh"

"Here is an FYI so you can conduct yourself accordingly...Everything is public record, including this phone call....I had no knowledge of that whatsoever. There are obviosuly things I would have asked in a different way"

"Remember when you talk to those guys...the truth don't hurt"

This girl has an answer for EVERYTHING
    baez is bringing her videos so she can get her story straight - for once. so they can figure out a time line and stick to it. because she is killing herself here. with what i gather that lee said, granted i havent listened yet, i wonder if he has been swayed by LE to help figure out the truth:

"trying to convince Casey that she can talk to LE without her attorney if she wants to...that he doesn't have to even be there"

this is true, of course. but it would be terrible for her case. as much as he totally seems like a slimy defense lawyer, baez is keeping her silent and under wraps on purpose at this point. the minute casey opens her mouth, everything she has ever previously said will be questioned and in doubt. there is no way to reconcile every single individual lie she has told, so no matter how she tries to justify it now, she is a liar.

and they will just uncover more fabrications, random nonsensical BS, which will only increase the probable cause, and diminish reasonable doubt. if the attorney's objective was to actually find the truth, she should talk to LE (or um, if she had any sort of conscience or heart). but if he is now just trying to keep her out of jail, which seems likely considering the mounting evidence weighing against her, she would be stupid to talk to LE. the minute she starts to talk, she waives her fifth amendment right to whatever particular issue she is talking about...

i am obviously all in favor of her just confessing, finding caylee, and bringing this to closure. but the attorney would suck worse than he already has if he arranged such a meeting at this point...

it's interesting to me that lee is pushing her. i'm happy someone is.

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    howdy galvino!

Hi Bee! I swear this stuff is making me !!! I need a drinkypoo!

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I think they need a search at Blanchard Park immediately. If there is an Amscot (which doesn't show up on the google map being at Goldenrod as the Detective said), then it would be less than 4 miles away. I think I found the Dam now, too.

After I posted this, I read about the woman found dead there. Has there been any further word on that case?

Sounds like it is a pretty rough place to be hanging out for Casey if that story is correct: A serial rapist was targeting white women who jogged there about a year ago.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/06/...ing/#more-1072

Blanchard is the actual park but there is a bike path that runs across Dean road then Econ trail then Harrell road and then it crosses Goldenrod. It is a very long path and it does run by woods. It is a lot of area to cover. They found that woman near Econ Trail.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast