781 users online (118 members and 663 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Possibilty of Death???

Has anyone thrown around the possibility that when Casey went on her "spending spree" that maybe she left Caylee in the car, and maybe Caylee smothered and she tried to cover it up???

Quote Originally Posted by kcsmom76 View Post
    Has anyone thrown around the possibility that when Casey went on her "spending spree" that maybe she left Caylee in the car, and maybe Caylee smothered and she tried to cover it up???
    I think it involved some sort of negligence. Obviously there is a cover up so pinpointing what happened is up to the investigators.I doubt that Casey will own up to anything so it will take some effort from LE.

yes, if you read the 20 or so threads on here it's been brought up several times.
    OCCAM'S RAZOR : "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best."

I said from the get go that I thought it was accidental, partying...left child in car. Could be 100% wrong, that was just my first thought. IMO. Fwiw

It was pointed out on one of the threads by ? one of our sharp sleuthers that the ladder on the pool in the Anderson's back yard was not put up according to the video/pictures of the day LE dug around and brought in cadaver dogs, despite the continuous claims of how careful they always were about safety for Caylee.

That leaves some speculation that something could have happened to Caylee in the swimming pool.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

Misty.....OT...HELLOOOOOOOOO?????

This is soooooooooooo true....so many more need to have this mindset...love yer siggy.

OCCAM'S RAZOR : "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best."

I don't think Caylee ever left the grandparents' home. The voice Jesse heard in the background was probably Casey herself talking in a child's voice. Any normal person wouldn't even think twice if it was the child or not. I think the whole thing was either premeditated or some sort of rage attack. All the excuses and lies are an attempt to set up some bad injuries in case a body is found. Casey must have ran through all sorts of scenarios in her mind and finally came up with the baby stealing Nanny story with threats against the entire family.

I think Jesse really did hear Caylee.

Why would Casey purposely make up Caylee's voice? If she did that, she would have had to remember she did that and would have known it would poke holes in her "nanny" story.

I think she forgot (or didn't realize) that Jesse heard Caylee that day, which is why Casey went to the June 9th story from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I don't think Caylee ever left the grandparents' home. The voice Jesse heard in the background was probably Casey herself talking in a child's voice. Any normal person wouldn't even think twice if it was the child or not. I think the whole thing was either premeditated or some sort of rage attack. All the excuses and lies are an attempt to set up some bad injuries in case a body is found. Casey must have ran through all sorts of scenarios in her mind and finally came up with the baby stealing Nanny story with threats against the entire family.

Has anyone considered that if it was premeditated, Casey could have been playing a DVD of Caylee in the background while she was on the phone with Jesse. A home movie. To throw people off regarding the actual date of whatever happened to Caylee.
    cricket

"dance like no one's watching"

How much time was involved from when she said she was moving out to when she actually left? If it was a very short period of time then yes I agree something very well could have happened there at the house and she thought it could all be covered up with lies. If it's something she'd been talking about and planning for a few weeks then it's more likely something happened after they left.

I've seen a lot of similarities here with a sister of mine, she used her baby as a bargaining tool, telling my mother she would never see her again the few times my mother ever told her no for something, there were times she'd then stay away from the family for a month or so, I wish we knew just what was happening in the family the week before she left.

VB

Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    Has anyone considered that if it was premeditated, Casey could have been playing a DVD of Caylee in the background while she was on the phone with Jesse. A home movie. To throw people off regarding the actual date of whatever happened to Caylee.

I've considered she could of used a DVD of Caylee.
    Nothing Casey or any of the family does surprises me.

Since Casey did abandon the car maybe she was going to claim a carjacking baby stealing incident at first, but then decided to go with a baby stealing nanny story.

Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    It was pointed out on one of the threads by ? one of our sharp sleuthers that the ladder on the pool in the Anderson's back yard was not put up according to the video/pictures of the day LE dug around and brought in cadaver dogs, despite the continuous claims of how careful they always were about safety for Caylee.

That leaves some speculation that something could have happened to Caylee in the swimming pool.
    I zeroed right in on the pool too. I don't know why, but they seemed to make a big deal about her being in the pool.. perhaps to try to explain an accidental death later.

Maria

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    Misty.....OT...HELLOOOOOOOOO?????

i wasn't being off topic, she asked if the idea had been thrown around, i just answered.

i am not sure why i'm getting yelled at. i posted my own ideas in the thread of what might have happened to caylee thread. it was even the same idea.

I also think there may have been a plan of saying the car(and Caylee) was stolen.

In Cindys 1st call she says she wants Casey arrested for stealing the car. In the 2nd one she doesn't say that but says the car smelled of a dead body. She doesn't seem the type to implicate her daughter like that. I think either when she hung up after the 1st call, Casey maybe tried a story of it being stolen OR Cindy was going with that as a story. She said it in haste and maybe was going to try to claim the car was stolen by someone other that Casey.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast