Possibilty of Death???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcsmom76

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Has anyone thrown around the possibility that when Casey went on her "spending spree" that maybe she left Caylee in the car, and maybe Caylee smothered and she tried to cover it up???

Has anyone thrown around the possibility that when Casey went on her "spending spree" that maybe she left Caylee in the car, and maybe Caylee smothered and she tried to cover it up???

I think it involved some sort of negligence. Obviously there is a cover up so pinpointing what happened is up to the investigators.I doubt that Casey will own up to anything so it will take some effort from LE.

yes, if you read the 20 or so threads on here it's been brought up several times.

I said from the get go that I thought it was accidental, partying...left child in car. Could be 100% wrong, that was just my first thought. IMO. Fwiw

It was pointed out on one of the threads by ? one of our sharp sleuthers that the ladder on the pool in the Anderson's back yard was not put up according to the video/pictures of the day LE dug around and brought in cadaver dogs, despite the continuous claims of how careful they always were about safety for Caylee.

That leaves some speculation that something could have happened to Caylee in the swimming pool.

Misty.....OT...HELLOOOOOOOOO????? :waitasec::waitasec::slap::clap::doh::doh::truce:

This is soooooooooooo true....so many more need to have this mindset...love yer siggy.

OCCAM'S RAZOR : "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best."

I don't think Caylee ever left the grandparents' home. The voice Jesse heard in the background was probably Casey herself talking in a child's voice. Any normal person wouldn't even think twice if it was the child or not. I think the whole thing was either premeditated or some sort of rage attack. All the excuses and lies are an attempt to set up some bad injuries in case a body is found. Casey must have ran through all sorts of scenarios in her mind and finally came up with the baby stealing Nanny story with threats against the entire family.

I think Jesse really did hear Caylee.

Why would Casey purposely make up Caylee's voice? If she did that, she would have had to remember she did that and would have known it would poke holes in her "nanny" story.

I think she forgot (or didn't realize) that Jesse heard Caylee that day, which is why Casey went to the June 9th story from the beginning.

I don't think Caylee ever left the grandparents' home. The voice Jesse heard in the background was probably Casey herself talking in a child's voice. Any normal person wouldn't even think twice if it was the child or not. I think the whole thing was either premeditated or some sort of rage attack. All the excuses and lies are an attempt to set up some bad injuries in case a body is found. Casey must have ran through all sorts of scenarios in her mind and finally came up with the baby stealing Nanny story with threats against the entire family.

Has anyone considered that if it was premeditated, Casey could have been playing a DVD of Caylee in the background while she was on the phone with Jesse. A home movie. To throw people off regarding the actual date of whatever happened to Caylee.

How much time was involved from when she said she was moving out to when she actually left? If it was a very short period of time then yes I agree something very well could have happened there at the house and she thought it could all be covered up with lies. If it's something she'd been talking about and planning for a few weeks then it's more likely something happened after they left.

I've seen a lot of similarities here with a sister of mine, she used her baby as a bargaining tool, telling my mother she would never see her again the few times my mother ever told her no for something, there were times she'd then stay away from the family for a month or so, I wish we knew just what was happening in the family the week before she left.

VB

Has anyone considered that if it was premeditated, Casey could have been playing a DVD of Caylee in the background while she was on the phone with Jesse. A home movie. To throw people off regarding the actual date of whatever happened to Caylee.

I've considered she could of used a DVD of Caylee.
Nothing Casey or any of the family does surprises me.

Since Casey did abandon the car maybe she was going to claim a carjacking baby stealing incident at first, but then decided to go with a baby stealing nanny story.

It was pointed out on one of the threads by ? one of our sharp sleuthers that the ladder on the pool in the Anderson's back yard was not put up according to the video/pictures of the day LE dug around and brought in cadaver dogs, despite the continuous claims of how careful they always were about safety for Caylee.

That leaves some speculation that something could have happened to Caylee in the swimming pool.

I zeroed right in on the pool too. I don't know why, but they seemed to make a big deal about her being in the pool.. perhaps to try to explain an accidental death later.

Maria

Misty.....OT...HELLOOOOOOOOO????? :waitasec::waitasec::slap::clap::doh::doh::truce:

i wasn't being off topic, she asked if the idea had been thrown around, i just answered. :confused:

i am not sure why i'm getting yelled at. i posted my own ideas in the thread of what might have happened to caylee thread. it was even the same idea.

I also think there may have been a plan of saying the car(and Caylee) was stolen.

In Cindys 1st call she says she wants Casey arrested for stealing the car. In the 2nd one she doesn't say that but says the car smelled of a dead body. She doesn't seem the type to implicate her daughter like that. I think either when she hung up after the 1st call, Casey maybe tried a story of it being stolen OR Cindy was going with that as a story. She said it in haste and maybe was going to try to claim the car was stolen by someone other that Casey.

I zeroed right in on the pool too. I don't know why, but they seemed to make a big deal about her being in the pool.. perhaps to try to explain an accidental death later.

Maria

Yes, they made as big a deal of the pool as they did about the shed and we know why now.

It's possible that Caylee was left in the pool alone, due to her mother being preoccupied with a male friend.

Ever since I began to think Caylee wasn't alive, I've felt that if Casey did something, directly or indirectly to Caylee, she didn't act alone in the cover-up. I do not believe any of Casey's family members were a part of this, nor do I think Jesse had anything to do with it.

If this is even remotely close to what happened, then possibly they were doing things they shouldn't have been doing, to cause panic, paranoia and guilt. Disposal is the only rational thing they could be thinking at that particular time. I do not believe this would be the same day the shed was broken into and gas stolen either. I believe the burglary may have been a couple of days before.

So theoretically, Caylee is placed on the ground, probably near the weeds/bamboo at one point, out of site, while they run around in a panic. She was later loaded into the trunk and driven around while they tried to figure out what to do. The landfill, a body of water or woods come to mind, but somewhere close to home.

After a day or two, the car start emitting an un-nerving odor so Casey has to ditch the car, possibly leaving it where she hopes it's stolen.

These time lines would place something happening between June 25 to June 27th.

And THAT's my humble opinion only.

It's my opinion Caylee is deceased. Casey knows it and by claiming she wants to "protect" her family, and herself she in fact wants to protect 1)herself from both perceived and real reprocussions of her daughters death. 2)protect her family from grief and the pain of losing both a granddaughter to death, and a daughter to the pen.

What sealed it for me was her conversation with her brother.
Excerpt from 7-26 conversation
LEE: What do you think, where do you think. You think Caylee’s ok right now?

CASEY: My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I got through the court, um in my gut she’s still ok. And it still feels like (pause here)she’s (or here)close to home.

What I believe Casey meant by that was: My opinion: Um, in my gut she is still ok ( she hasn't been found and she is happier with Jesus ) and it still feels like she is with us.

When someone passes, it takes us left behind a long time to get used to the fact they are gone. we catch ourselves wanted to call that person, care for that person. Our standard routine of interaction with that person changes and it takes time for our routine to adjust without them. IMO, that explains Casey's feeling like she is "close to home".

that along with no fear or concern for her daughters well being. No leads to pass along. If she had NOTHING to hide, why not be begging EVERYONE who will listen where to and how to help find little Caylee.

I'm sorry, I no longer believe she is with us.

jmho

Yes, they made as big a deal of the pool as they did about the shed and we know why now.

It's possible that Caylee was left in the pool alone, due to her mother being preoccupied with a male friend.

Ever since I began to think Caylee wasn't alive, I've felt that if Casey did something, directly or indirectly to Caylee, she didn't act alone in the cover-up. I do not believe any of Casey's family members were a part of this, nor do I think Jesse had anything to do with it.

If this is even remotely close to what happened, then possibly they were doing things they shouldn't have been doing, to cause panic, paranoia and guilt. Disposal is the only rational thing they could be thinking at that particular time. I do not believe this would be the same day the shed was broken into and gas stolen either. I believe the burglary may have been a couple of days before.

So theoretically, Caylee is placed on the ground, probably near the weeds/bamboo at one point, out of site, while they run around in a panic. She was later loaded into the trunk and driven around while they tried to figure out what to do. The landfill, a body of water or woods come to mind, but somewhere close to home.

After a day or two, the car start emitting an un-nerving odor so Casey has to ditch the car, possibly leaving it where she hopes it's stolen.

These time lines would place something happening between June 25 to June 27th.

And THAT's my humble opinion only.

We'd have to know how long a body would have to be deceased before a cadaver dog picked up that scent at the home.

Here is one article I found and it proves to be quite useful. The correct time frame may only come from the trainers of the particular dogs that were used at the Anthony home and car. I'm seeing that it depends on how they were trained, and in what time frame. Interesting though.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...uth-behind-the-crimescene-canines-835047.html

One of the questions surrounding human cadaver dogs is how soon after death they can recognise a corpse, and how long a "fresh" corpse must remain in one place for a dog to detect that it has been there. In a study published last year, the forensic pathologist Lars Oesterhelweg, then at the University of Bern in Switzerland, and colleagues tested the ability of three Hamburg State Police cadaver dogs to pick out – of a line-up of six new carpet squares – the one that had been exposed for no more than 10 minutes to a recently deceased person.

Several squares had been placed beneath a clothed corpse within three hours of death, when some organs and many cells of the human body are still functioning. Over the next month, the dogs did hundreds of trials in which they signalled the contaminated square with 98 per cent accuracy, falling to 94 per cent when the square had been in contact with the corpse for only two minutes. The research concluded that cadaver dogs were an "outstanding tool" for crime-scene investigation.

Well, if the corpse was dead for three hours before being in contact with the carpet square for two minutes, I don't understand how they police can be so sure that Caylee didnt die in her carseat. Perhaps she died, and it was only one hour or less later that she was removed from the carseat and therefore deomposition hadnt' happened yet, until after the body was moved to the trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne