Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any idea whether the Anthony's reported any other theft over the past couple of years? My thinking is that if Casey has no job, she has no need of a sitter; but if she has no job, she also has no money. Has she been charging credit cards all along (to the tune of either $4000-$5000 or even $45,000), or was that just recent?

So much for Cindy's plea for the "kidnapper" to not take Caylee deeper into the mountains, Casey's gastrointestinal senses have kicked in and she feels sweet Caylee is near home and OK...pshhhhhhh. Sorry for the snarkiness but this family is ridiculous. Lee telling Casey she could talk to LE without her lawyer does however make me wonder if the family is just trying to appear to be on Casey's side to get info. Well at least it seems that is what Lee was trying to do, because if the family wanted Casey to talk they shouldn't have hired Baez(yes I know she would have been appointed a lawyer).

something that just occurred to me, jose baez says that casey borrowed the shovel BEFORE moving out of the house, according to the family, Casey never moved out right? They need to get together and practice their lies

Bringing this post over from the last thread. I hope I haven't confused or discouraged anyone from posting. Post away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil21
sorry for the length of my last post, guys. i'll refrain...

I hope this isn't because of what I posted. Post long posts, just don't quote them. Although I forget or get in a hurry and forget sometimes. lol.

I love your posts!

Whoever it was that said Lee appeared to be reading from a list earlier, I agree. He had questions he wanted answered and was asking away.

If he is working with LE and only appearing to be on Casey's side, no wonder the family has shut down the media and why they are acting so "hinky" (I like that word).

IMO Casey tonight let go of a bombshell that the LE should pick up on - Blanchard Park. I have seen an aerial shot and this place has a huge wooded area that backs up to some sort of waterway. This place needs to be searched - yet all of you in Orlando say you see no searches going on. Also, someone mentioned a killing there - found that - it was a jogger who was killed and the body was found around June 11 - right before this all started. That murder has not been solved.

Whoever it was that said Lee appeared to be reading from a list earlier, I agree. He had questions he wanted answered and was asking away.

If he is working with LE and only appearing to be on Casey's side, no wonder the family has shut down the media and why they are acting so "hinky" (I like that word).

I didn't like how he was telling her that her visits and phone calls would be public record, like warning her almost. Other than that, he did a good job. The girl is a liar, not much any of us can do about it, her mom is a huge enabler.

Wow, I haven't been here since Sunday, I've missed alot, lol!
So here I go, catching up again.... :):)

To someone looking for attention, would you be more likely to talk because you knew the calls were recorded, or less likely?

something that just occurred to me, jose baez says that casey borrowed the shovel BEFORE moving out of the house, according to the family, Casey never moved out right? They need to get together and practice their lies
He says Casey borrowed the shovel before Caylee went missing.

I'd be interested in knowing what date he thinks that is.

He says Casey borrowed the shovel before Caylee went missing.

I'd be interested in knowing what date he thinks that is.
i misheard, i must have read that somewhere also though, cause that has bothered me. I'd like to know the date as well.

I didn't like how he was telling her that her visits and phone calls would be public record, like warning her almost. Other than that, he did a good job. The girl is a liar, not much any of us can do about it, her mom is a huge enabler.

Oh no doubt he was warning her.

One thing that is bothering me about the twists this case is taking is...

Suddenly, Casey is making it about taking sides: Casey's or Caylee's. That's not right.

Oh no doubt he was warning her.

One thing that is bothering me about the twists this case is taking is...

Suddenly, Casey is making it about taking sides: Casey's or Caylee's. That's not right.
casey is a jealous girl, i saw it with her myspace postings to her brother, she had an almost obsession with him i thought, sorry if that's crossing the line. she's jealous that people are looking for caylee, and the relationship that caylee had with her mom. She's sick in the head, plain and simple
someone needs to sit down and drill some sense into cindy's head, she is alienating the country with her daily tirades. i've honestly never followed a case where there is almost no sympathy for the family.

Oh, I know I was supposed to go to bed but...I just checked Casey's visitor log again and there's a new visitor added.
Annie Downing, visiting Aug 4 @ 9pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member