1113 users online (222 members and 891 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Level 3 sex offender busted again

Willie Wragg raped a little girl.

Willie Wragg did some jail time. Willie Wragg got out.

Willie Wragg grabbed a 9 year old girl after jumping out of the bushes. As usual neighbors are just shocked.Mr. Wragg had lied to one neighbor in the past, but somebody dimed him out and passed around a flier. Why they are all shocked then I don't know? I wasn't sure how that read. More of the neighbors reactions and Willie Wragg's mughsot at link.

http://www.whec.com/article/stories/....shtml?cat=566

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    They need to CASTRATE these guys or lock them up for life.
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

I would love to hold the Dept of Corrections and every Parole Board member legaly liable for every level three sex offender they put on the street.
    You can bet they would become pretty scarce on the ground damn fast.

Angry

From this article: Bell said, “I ain't gotta worry anymore about my grandkids."

Ummm, hello????

"We checked out how many level-3 sex offenders live in that area and there are five registered within a couple blocks of where this happened."
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Talisman is offline Walk lightly in the spring; Mother Earth is pregnant. Kiowa proverb
    Quote Originally Posted by kline View Post
    I would love to hold the Dept of Corrections and every Parole Board member legaly liable for every level three sex offender they put on the street.

"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and stars."
    from Desiderata by Max Ehrlmann

I think we should just go straight for the judges and the guys that defend them first! Let them put their money where their mouths are! If they want to give them sentences which allow them to be paroled EVER...they need to take responsibility when they go out and do it again. It would certainly stop.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    From this article: Bell said, “I ain't gotta worry anymore about my grandkids."

Ummm, hello????
    Sheeeeeeeeesh. That's right now that one dude is locked up don't go worrying about your grandkids.

They need to give them all the death penalty; that's the only way to cure their sickness.

I've been screaming that for YEARS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Sheeeeeeeeesh. That's right now that one dude is locked up don't go worrying about your grandkids.
    Especially not when you know there are at least 4 more in the area!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I think we should just go straight for the judges and the guys that defend them first! Let them put their money where their mouths are! If they want to give them sentences which allow them to be paroled EVER...they need to take responsibility when they go out and do it again. It would certainly stop.

I 100% agree! Where is the accountability? These perps CANNOT be rehabilitated and what's more frightening is that by the time they are caught, there is a long list of victims that have never come forward.

My own opinion? Death Penalty for the first offense rape of a child. Period.

I know some of you may not agree but I am getting sick of reading about all the innocents violated by these repeat offenders!

Rest in Peace Baby P xx

I agree with you Parker and with SeriouslySearching too!

I'm sick of these creeps reoffending and sick of those who keep giving them Carte Blanche to keep reoffending
    Rest in Peace Baby P xx