Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize a new thred was started when I posted this, so I figured I would bring it over.

Aleve N Florida

Thank you for joining us. Your perspective is appreciated. There is one part of your post that I wanted to comment on:

I cant believe how judgemental some on this forum are about the family. These are average people thrown into the limelight all the while wondering where their darling granddaughter is. Adding that the family has had the media follow them everywhere - constantly call, show up. My nerves would be shot too and yes, at times NONE of us know what comes out of our mouths in that kind of situation.

While I understand that they are being hounded by the media, I think it is important to remember that they (at least Cindy) sought out the media and went on every station and news program to discuss her granddaughter. She then went on to complain that the media was not doing enough to get the news out, because friends and relatives in other states were not aware of the case early on.

Now that the media is focusing on areas that are probably uncomfortable for the family and continue to want to speak to them, they no longer want the attention.

Unfortunately, they can not have it both ways.

JMO
progress.gif

Does anyone know what time the "motion for the gag order" is going to be heard in court today?

Good morning all! As always, hoping today will bring some answers and most of all, bring back that beautiful little girl. I'll be lurking from work and appreciate all of your updates!

Wanted to bring this over since the thread closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elley Mae
And why after almost 2 years as a baby sitter did she do now. Just at the time when Casey and Cindy are having mother/daughter problems.

Great question! I don't think I've seen this question asked yet. Why after all this time did she supposedly kidnap Casey? One option is that Casey owed her money and maybe this was the another threat gone bad against poor Casey. This could explain why Casey thought she could handle it herself and
this rash of money and stealing issues.

If this scenario is the one, it raises more questions, like why did Casey give up and why only tell 2 people. Who were Z's friends? I'm sure Casey has been asked that, and I bet her answers are the usual: I'm not sure, I think there was a Mary Smith, a Pat Jones, you need to check the databases for those people.

I woke up this morning and thought Casey has treated Caylee like an old shoe in the back of her closet, not the gift from God that she is and it really ticks me off. I hope her bond is not reduced and I hope even if Caylee does come back alive she gets the full 6 years and is not allowed to have contact with that child unsupervised ever.

OME

Do you have a personal connection to the case, my friend? All are welcome here, so forgive my question-and if you are local perhaps you can give some information on Blanchard Park...is it a hang out?

Hoping today brings some good news about Caylee.

Did they release the jailhouse call between Casey and Cindy? I didn't watch any of the shows last night so I'm behind. TIA

Seems every time I post it is at a time when a new thread is started while I am posting! LOL - my timing sucks, I guess. I cannot cut and paste, so it will just have to stay there!

I am sick of this 3-ring circus with Casey and her family. All they are doing is encouraging Casey to perpetuate her sickening lies!!! Casey loves it - you can hear it in her voice! I want information too, but maybe a gag order is best.

It is time for LE to come out and do a status press conference. They need to remind the public that everything that Casey is saying are lies and does not check out.

I read every day and keep up with the posts, just do not post much. I have a great deal of respect for all posters and their opinions and am appreciative of the information and the links. Thanks!

I also meant to add that if the family doesn't like the scrutiny of the press, then maybe they should stop being on TV and just focus on finding Caylee. This IS about finding this beautiful little girl!

Do you have a personal connection to the case, my friend? All are welcome here, so forgive my question-and if you are local perhaps you can give some information on Blanchard Park...is it a hang out?

Blanchard park is a place where people jog, rollerblade, and walk their dogs. it's a paved bike trail...imagine about the width of a golf cart trail...some places much wider...wide enough for a car to drive down. Its about 8 miles and it runs in and out of wooded areas. It's very beautiful. HOWEVER, there have been 3 rapes and 1 murder in there recently and NOBODY has been caught and charged with the crimes. Ironically it has not stopped people from going there though, I still can't get over how many women walk there alone....it's really close to the University of Central Florida...and that area has a lot of student housing around with many college students nearby. Lots of people in the 18-22 age bracket use it as a place to workout. Families gather at the main entrance for picnics and such. There is also a YMCA along the path.

FlBeachDawg describes Blanchard Park correctly. While personally I have never been (It is on the Eastside of Orlando, I live on the WestSide) there have been some crimes there that have not been solved. And I am not involved personally in the case but do know and know of some of the players.

All I know is that I hope and pray that Caylee will be found.

Your question was not directed to me but I thought I may be able to help you as far as the park is concerned because I live near it.

Blanchard Park is a family park, there is a YMCA inside the park. There is a bike path that people ride bike, jog and walk on that goes about 7 miles east.
Yes the path does run near the Amscot that is located on the corner of Goldenrod (551) and East Colonial Drive (hwy 50). Blanchard closes the gates at dark and because of the young woman that was killed there recently, security has been stepped up. So I doubt anyone would really be hanging around there much.

Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, said the media need to take the focus off her daughter and keep it on the missing girl.
We've all done that Cindy

"She's very religious. She'd feel great comfort. We tried to get that [Bible] to her, but she's not allowed to have it," Cindy Anthony said.
She's allowed videos "for laughs" but not a Bible (uhhh-huh)

Cindy Anthony said her daughter told her to "recall all the things I've told you in the last month and it will all make sense."
Cindy please tell Party Girl that this is NOT Dungeons and Dragons or Halo or even Scrabble. This is NOT a game. This is a baby's life! :behindbar

AAARRRRHHHGGGG-These women are CRAZY! And they are driving ME crazy!

?, In all the time this "Zanny" was babysitting, from what I've read it could have been anywhere from 1 and 1/2 to 2 and 1/2 years, she never once paid by check? Lord knows she had a handful of them to distribute. IMO

LaLaw I agree that its time to try another tactic. As far as a gag order goes, I believe that Florida has what is called the Sunshine Law that makes alot of information public record. Perhaps this is why Baez waited so long to file for a gag order. If the judge does allow one, I think the interesting thing to watch will be how Cindy handles it. I'm betting it will take her all of 3 minutes to blow it.

As for LE, I don't know what they could possibly say in a presser other than Casey has been lying and sending them on wild goose chases. The normal rule of thumb in all investigations is to work from the inner circle out, and beyond her family and few friends the outer circle is like a black hole.

OME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member