Cindy's Inconsistencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Are there discrepancies in the family statements regarding the disappearance of Caylee? Please list them here so we can decifer what is actually being said and figure out what the facts are about the disappearance of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Inconsistent statement by Cindy:

Today in the court hearing, LE was clear that Cindy Anthony made conflicting statements regarding the last time she was known to be with Caylee, the grandaughter. She stated to LE in her initial statement that she last saw Caylee on or about June 8th or 9th. The Detective confronted her on July 21, 2008 with information that a video of Caylee had been made (admittedly by Cindy) on Father's Day, June 15th, at the assisted living center where her father resides.

Lie #2 from Cindy Anthony which came out in court today:

Cindy had emphatically told the press that Caylee's father died in a car accident and she could not remember his name, but was sure of it because she had seen the obituary.

Today, she stated under oath that she believed that Jesse Grund was Caylee's biological father and she also said that his family had taken care of Caylee a few times.

At the bond hearing, Cindy keeps saying she was in constant contact with Casey after June 15, 2008 and that until July 15, 2008, she had no reason to ask Casey during that time where Caylee was because she knew where she was, with Casey. But, what about a myspace message that she posted, I believe the date was July 3, 2008, in which she stated that Caylee was missing and something to the effect of jealousy being the cause of Caylee being kept from her by her daughter? I am mistaken here? Was the date issue ever resolved with when that message was actually posted? Seems like a discrepancy.

Can't have it both ways: Cindy Anthony said her daughter "has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story."

"Casey has been trying to tell the police in her own way what she can tell them and the only unfortunate thing is, you know, they want a clear picture," Cindy Anthony told FOX News on Monday. "There's no clear picture. Casey has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story, so she's been honest with them for what she can be honest with."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They have previously said that almost nothing Anthony has told them about her child's disappearance has checked out to be true. They haven't even been able to get information about the child's father, who Anthony has said is dead, Melich testified.

Also at Tuesday's hearing — held to argue over whether or not to release Casey from jail — the child's grandmother said her daughter is a good mom and hasn't committed a crime but has been dishonest before and has had trouble keeping jobs.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,388202,00.html

Can't have it both ways: Cindy Anthony said her daughter "has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like Mother, Like Daughter. Both (Cindy & Casey) are chronic liars. Can't believe what either one of them says. :mad:

Cindy has said in interviews that Casey only had 1/2 credit to go before she graduated HS.

But in the bond hearing she kept saying after Casey's graduation.

Inconsistencies

http://www.local6.com/news/16983738/detail.html

(snip)
"So, you call 911 and say arrest my daughter, my car is stolen, my granddaughter is missing, her car smells like decomposition, your daughter has lied to you and the cops and you think Caylee is in good hands?" Local 6's Mike DeForest asked.

"I called 911 because I didn't know where Caylee was at -- that is a fact," Cindy Anthony said. "The car came home smelling terrible but we knew why it was."

Cindy Anthony also apparently contradicted what she told prosecutors at a hearing this week concerning her daughter's whereabouts during the time Caylee was missing.

"I need to find (Caylee)," Cindy Anthony said on a 911 call.

"Your daughter admitted that the baby is where?" the 911 operator said.

"The baby sitter took her a month ago," Anthony said. "I told you my daughter's been missing for a month. I just found her today but I can't find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she's been trying to find her herself."

However, during this week's bond hearing, Cindy Anthony said she had been in contact with Casey.

"From June 16 to July 15, did you have any contact with Casey?" a prosecutor asked at the hearing.

"Everyday," Cindy Anthony said. "We called each other. We left voice messages. She'd text me. There was contact everyday."

During the bond hearing, Cindy said there was a sitter who came to the house.

the pros. asks about where Caylee was starting Oct 2005, when Casey went back to work:

CA: At first when she was working, her best friend Lauren would come to the house.
pros: and this friend Lauren, she was the consistent babysitter?
CA: yes, she was the consistent babysitter.

Yet Jesse's dad says, "If you read my blog, Caylee was here almost every day of the first ten months of her life. We all fell in love with her. This is personal for all of us."

'Blame Yourself For Telling Lies,' Daughter Told In Jailhouse Call
http://www.local6.com/news/16991530/detail.html

During one of the calls, Cindy Anthony said her daughter's car smelled like a dead body -- mentioning it three separate times to the 911 dispatcher.

"There is something wrong, I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car," Cindy Anthony said.

However, days later she said the smell from the car was rotting food.

Cindy Anthony also apparently contradicted what she told prosecutors at a hearing this week concerning her daughter's whereabouts during the time Caylee was missing.

"I told you my daughter's been missing for a month," Anthony said in the 911 call. "I just found her today but I can't find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she's been trying to find her herself."

However, something different was said during this week's bond hearing.

"From June 16 to July 15, did you have any contact with Casey?" a prosecutor asked at the hearing.

"Everyday," Cindy Anthony said. "We called each other. We left voice messages. She'd text me. There was contact everyday."

'Blame Yourself For Telling Lies,' Daughter Told In Jailhouse Call
http://www.local6.com/news/16991530/detail.html

During one of the calls, Cindy Anthony said her daughter's car smelled like a dead body -- mentioning it three separate times to the 911 dispatcher.

"There is something wrong, I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car," Cindy Anthony said.

However, days later she said the smell from the car was rotting food.

"I told you my daughter's been missing for a month," Anthony said in the 911 call. "I just found her today but I can't find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she's been trying to find her herself."

However, something different was said during this week's bond hearing.

You are so on top :clap::clap: I look for your references thank U!!!

You are so on top :clap::clap: I look for your references thank U!!!

Who me? oh, well thank you, I have been taught and inspired by the members here on how to post the appropriate info but am not always so on top:crazy:, but thanks and I'll keep on, keeping on for little Caylee Marie Anthony, whereever she may be.

I hesitate to use the words "Cindy's Lies" because I do not believe she is involved in her granddaughter's disappearance, but she's not consistent in her statements and actions.

From this report on July 18th:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-caylee-anthony-080718-ht,0,5928334.story?page=2

In early June, Casey Anthony told her mother she was being sent to Tampa for work and would be back in a few days. Later, she said she was going on a "mini-vacation" with friends and taking Caylee with her. Cindy Anthony never thought much of it.

<snip>

"I had no reason to believe they weren't where they were supposed to be," Cindy Anthony said. "I don't know why she fabricated this."

Cindy's myspace:
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood:
distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Inconsistencies:

Casey/Caylee's planned vs. unplanned departure from Anthony home:
1) Myspace: The daughter <snip> leaves without warning and Where did she go?
vs
Statement: Casey Anthony told her mother she was being sent to Tampa for work and would be back in a few days. Later, she said she was going on a "mini-vacation" with friends and taking Caylee with her. <snip> "I had no reason to believe they weren't where they were supposed to be," Cindy Anthony said.

Why does Cindy tell reporters that Casey left for a vacation that she knew about yet writes on myspace that Caylee left without warning?

I think they left without warning, after some "drama" that Casey wrote about on someone's facebook 9 days after the 15th of June:

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008 she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

Knowledge of Casey/Caylee's whereabouts vs. not knowing where they were:
2) Myspace: Where did she go?
vs
Statement: "I had no reason to believe they weren't where they were supposed to be," Cindy Anthony said.

Does she know where they went? Or doesn't she? She can't decide.

Cindy's mood: Upset vs. Indifferent:
3) Myspace on 7/3:
my caylee is missing
Current mood: distraught

vs.
Statement on 7/18:
...she said she was going on a "mini-vacation" with friends and taking Caylee with her. Cindy Anthony never thought much of it.

Was she distraught or whas she not thinking much about it?

I'll go with distraught.

Knowledge of lack of job vs. believing Casey has a job:
4) Cindy implies she believes her daughter has a job in her statement: Casey Anthony told her mother she was being sent to Tampa for work and would be back in a few days.
vs.
myspace: No money, no future.

If she had a job, one would think she had money from the job and possibly a future? Did Cindy know or not know that Casey didn't have a job?

Every time I see her speak I keep thinking "What exactly is it that this woman is trying to hide?" And I don't think she had anything to do with the child's disappearance either.

But she is hiding something. More lies told by the daughter? Doesn't want the daughter to look any worse than she already does? What??

Is anyone but me getting this sense from Cindy?

It seems like it is more about Casey's past, what happened that caused Casey to leave, I feel Cindy doesn't want all of that known as I feel she still wants to hold out hope that Caylee is out there somewhere alive. The fact she didn't see Caylee during that time leads me to believe Cindy and Casey may have had a MAJOR disagreement. Why would Casey leave Caylee w/ other people when it appears she could have just left her w/grandparents?? I think Cindy could have told her to get out of the house due to lying, money etc and know has guilt feelings since Caylee is missing..

Cindy is in denial. The 911 calls say it all.

I just caught the tail end of the segment on the O'Reilly factor with Geraldo. Geraldo has been in Florida and talked to Cindy.

It's Geraldo's opinion that the ONLY time Cindy has really told the truth was the 911 call. He said those were utterences said (not sure exact words) in a moment of excited urgency. He thinks since that time, she has NOT been truthful.

I agree. Geraldo said Cindy's statement of the odor in the car was the LAST truthful words she spoke.

JMHO
fran

PS..Oh, yeah, I agree...fran

I just caught the tail end of the segment on the O'Reilly factor with Geraldo. Geraldo has been in Florida and talked to Cindy.

It's Geraldo's opinion that the ONLY time Cindy has really told the truth was the 911 call. He said those were utterences said (not sure exact words) in a moment of excited urgency. He thinks since that time, she has NOT been truthful.

I agree. Geraldo said Cindy's statement of the odor in the car was the LAST truthful words she spoke.

JMHO
fran

PS..Oh, yeah, I agree...fran

Hi, Fran; I think that strikes a chord of truth. In the 911 calls, Cindy is speaking emotionally to the police. In her media appearances, she is attempting (very badly) to present herself as a protective mother. She's in way over her head and can't even maintain coherency; I wouldn't be surprised if she can't remember what she has already said.

I agree with Geraldo (not that I want to!) - Cindy's last truths were in those 911 phone calls.

quickattack said:
Death stench:

Cindy states that the smell came from pizza. http://www.wftv.com/news/17102415/detail.html

No, wait. It was a dead squirrel. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,5106260.story

Hmmm....maybe it was roadkill. http://www.wesh.com/news/17081458/detail.html

The shovel:

Every 22-year-old party-girl digs up bamboo...that's the most logical explanation for what she did with the shovel while her daughter was missing. http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2...ta-transcript/

The party-girl photos.

Don't be silly...she didn't party while her daughter was missing! Those party-girl photos are from when she was pregnant with the child. http://www.wesh.com/news/17081458/detail.html

Paternity:

Like most young mothers, our daughter is raising her son without assistance from the male parental unit, because he started another family in another state and then died in an accident, and we've known he was dead "for years," even though Casey tried to pin paternity on Jesse Grund for the first year of Caylee's life. http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2...ta-transcript/ http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398762,00.html

Cadaver Dogs:

Those silly mutts don't know what they're doing. They were inconsistent in their hits. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398762,00.html

The letter:

When she's had a few moments of quote-rec-time, Casey penned a letter and gave it to her attorney, No Way Jose. But No Way Jose said that the letter thing is "absurd," and he's received no such letter. http://www.wftv.com/news/17090663/detail.html

Jailhouse sources have since revealed that the quote-rec-time musings of Casey Anthony looked something like this:

caseyletterdg9.gif

(The "letter" above is satire, and created by my own hand. Sorry if it angers anyone.)
carrying posts from the thread I started in error as there is already one started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme