2008.07.29 Gag Order Court Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Okay - here's a new thread. I don't know how to move posts from one thread to another.

Salem

Thanks, Salem! I will work on that when the site settles down a bit. I keep getting cut off here and I still don't have the new thread button curiously. (Someone trying to tell me something?! LOL)

I am jonesing for the transcript of the hearing to come out. I tried to listen to it online but the sound was bad. I did hear the small attorney dressed in black mention something about how they release all unless the sherrif asks them to hold off on one. She then made some kind of reference to last week. This seemed to be the conversation between Lee and Casey. I am thinking there was something damaging in there and it is being held back. I also taped it on Foxnews but when I went to hear it some blonde was bleating over the attorneys voice about her own opinions and feelings and recapping what was said two minutes before. She could not hear me tell her to remain silent so I missed it again.

When it was over online they held the cameras on George and Cindy for about 4 minutes. George started to get a real worried look on his face once the loss started to sink in. He KNOWS there is something in that 45 minute conversation. He almost started to melt down.

Lee's phone calls we have heard are being orchestrated by someone else. George is a former detective and knows what time it is.

Cindy and George have agreed not to ask her questions. I think this is per police request. If they are not telling her good things or that she is wonderful she has a tantrum and refuses to talk to anyone for a few days. They are letting Lee do it with the help of a few interrogators.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member