Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone doing a daily recap thread?

Originally Posted by Lanie

What is the burn ban situation in Orlando right now? Lanie

There is a Ban on burning pretty much across the state of Florida. Although we are getting rain, we are still, at least in Bradenton, have water restriction to save water. So no open fires!

We all know burning a body doesn't work based on Maria Lauterback and so many others that tried.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said Casey Anthony had a habit of stealing gas from the family but did not say the theft was not necessarily related to the missing child investigation, Local 6's Erick Weber said.

A grown woman has a habit of stealing gas...give me a break

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said Casey Anthony had a habit of stealing gas from the family but did not say the theft was not necessarily related to the missing child investigation, Local 6's Erick Weber said.

What? I wonder why George reported this incident to LE, if he suspected it might have been another lift by his light-fingered daughter.

Were they trying to smoke Casey out?

I really shouldn't....I'm trying to cut back. Well, okay, maybe just this one. And one for the road...

Heh. Wonder why they were so compelled to report it in the police report, then? Did these last few gallons just push them over the edge? Right.

Seems to me like they wouldn't call and report two cans of gas missing if they suspected it were Casey. What would they get out of it? Or if they DID suspect it was Casey, why not tell the officer?

Not buying it, personally.

I am working on the daily recap. please bear with me

There is a Ban on burning pretty much across the state of Florida. Although we are getting rain, we are still, at least in Bradenton, have water restriction to save water. So no open fires!

We all know burning a body doesn't work based on Maria Lauterback and so many others that tried.
True, but she was a pregnant woman not a tiny child. However, you raise a good point about the burn ban there. (How do the transients in those camps stay warm at night and cook? I can't see them following the law in that respect.)

So looking in the Econ and for a burial site would be the way to go to search.

yeah, remember the military guy in NC that attempted to bury and burn the girlfriend who was pregnant...that didn't turn out too well. I can only imagine there would be quite an odor trying to burn a body.

another thought....Casey told her mom she just felt that Caylee was close by...so in my book, she must be far, far away.

Is it just me or is everyone having a horrid time posting today?! Each post is taking several minutes to go through and then says it is a duplicate each time. GRRRR!

What? I wonder why George reported this incident to LE, if he suspected it might have been another lift by his light-fingered daughter.

Were they trying to smoke Casey out?

Pure speculation but I think he may have reported it, especially assuming it was Casey, because they were very upset with her for not letting them see Caylee and for whatever transpired with the 3 of them over the last month, causing this entire commotion in the first place.

In a parental stance, I can see them completely fed up with her. The lies, the stealing, the partying, all the above set them over the edge and they finally said NO MORE!

This could very well be the guilt they are feeling now, and probably why they feel the need to "forgive" her.

I said this earlier and it was right before the hearing. Could Casey have poured the gasoline into the trunk to get rid of DNA or other evidence? Would gasoline ruin evidence?
Also, could she use the gasoline to try to "cover up" the smell of decomposition, but once it dissapated the decomposition smell came back, hence her having to leave the car. I think the break in report about the gasoline is a clue. Why else would they make it public? Maybe the stain in the trunk is in fact gasoline. If that is the case, hopefully they have OTHER evidence to get this woman!!!!!!!!!! She makes me wanna puke! JMO

I said this earlier and it was right before the hearing. Could Casey have poured the gasoline into the trunk to get rid of DNA or other evidence? Would gasoline ruin evidence?
Also, could she use the gasoline to try to "cover up" the smell of decomposition, but once it dissapated the decomposition smell came back, hence her having to leave the car. I think the break in report about the gasoline is a clue. Why else would they make it public? Maybe the stain in the trunk is in fact gasoline. If that is the case, hopefully they have OTHER evidence to get this woman!!!!!!!!!! She makes me wanna puke! JMO

I think the car would have smelled of gasoline then, too.

I think she used the gas for transport, personally, but I don't really have anything to back that up. Just my personal feeling...

Maybe she took the body (if that were the case, not saying it is) to Jacksonville, and that's why she said she went there on "vacation", in case a witness spotted her/the car there. Maybe that's why she's also saying she feels Caylee is near home...so her family looks near home.

Who knows.

I have to disagree, MSW. I think she is close, but since she probably is not alive...as Casey claims...she thinks they won't find her. (Casey obviously isn't aware of TES.)

Caylee WILL be found. It is only a matter of time before searches begin in full swing to look for her (the sooner the better!). It would be great if LE would release the triangulation from June 24th - June 27th of Casey's cell phone so the searches can be narrowed down. I honestly don't understand why LE isn't conducting any searches on a large scale by now. Makes absolutely NO sense!

How do the transients in those camps stay warm at night and cook?

It's 80 + degrees here at night. And during the winter months it's still warm enough especially in Orlando area and my area.

Believe it or not, most panhandle during the day and go to McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken etc. Some have little gas burners, some go to shelters for their food.

Newbe here. I pray that gasoline was not used. I do beleive that it would not cover it up. Due to the fact at any arson crime I have watched, it does Not cover anything up.

She's not that smart she is just a thief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member