Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoo-Hoo! So good to be home!!!

Thanks Ladybass! :)

chat was faster though we didn't have to keep refreshing

home at last! thanks to all for the great chat! It was tons o fun! Nursie must now edit her bad potty mouth LOL

home at last! thanks to all for the great chat! It was tons o fun! Nursie must now edit her bad potty mouth LOL
rather quiet in here for you no?

YOu kill me.. thanks for keeping it fun

OMG! That other forum was too funny. After seeing all you guys post, I didn't want to even attempt to try. Here I was being a good doobie and trying to have another life (other than WS) only to find the site down when I couldn't stay away any longer!!

Has anyone seen a sketch of the supposed nanny Zanny? It seems this would be on the web as well as on any search posters.

i'm sorry, i hate that i am reposting myself, but i need someone else's opinion on this.

so i just reread this quote again, and something stood out:

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: And you know what? Channel 9, I didn't out you this morning, but I'm outing you now. You know, I never had a chance to call the station or report it to the manager, but I want those people reprimanded. I want them fired because I'm going to bring formal charges again if it happens again because this has to stop. Quit harassing her friends. Her friends trying to speak to the authorities. They won't return their phone calls.

But they don't need to be on the media. They've already said Casey is a great mom, that she's always taken good care of Caylee, she's always been worried about Caylee, that she's been around cigarette smoke or whatever. This Zenaida person's been in Casey's vocabulary for the last three years. Do they think that she's been plotting to murder her child for three years now? Come on. Give me a break! Look at the common sense stuff...

"this zenaida person." who would say "this zenaida person" if their grand daughter had actually spoken about her for three years. which is a miracle in and of itself. if cindy is telling the truth, this means that caylee, who is not yet three years old, has been talking, since she was ummm, in the womb?! and doesn't this directly contradict the fact that casey has said "this zenaida person" has been watching caylee for 1.5-2 years?

ps: woooo websleuths being back in business!

just for nursey sorry couldn't resist

(_/_)(_|_)(_\_)
(_/_)(_|_)(_\_)

I feel so ...zippy!

Have missed Nancy, Greta & Larry King tonight. I can catch Larry at 9, but have a conflict at 10. Which was a better show tonight - NG or Greta?

I sooo enjoyed the chat with y'all this evenin'. Thank you ladybass for the new thread

Darn, I missed out on the chat tonight. My WS chat was rudely interrupted by Taco Bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361