1252 users online (204 members and 1048 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!

Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

Please continue here!
    Last edited by Blue_Dolphin308; 07-30-2008 at 01:53 PM.
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    here are the current stickys for this case

Sticky: Media Links-No Discussion ( 12)
    believe09
    Yesterday 11:02 PM
    by ShinaLite
    341,378 Sticky: Daily RECAPS! ---- No Discussion Please
    Ladybass0711
    Yesterday 02:21 PM
    by Ladybass0711
    2763 Sticky: Photos only: No discussion
    SeriouslySearching
    Yesterday 09:15 AM
    by Tx Nonna
    111,666 Sticky: Caylee Anthony Timeline-No Discussion
    SuziQ
    Yesterday 08:58 AM
    by SuziQ
    91,517 Sticky: Players
    SeriouslySearching
    07-28-2008 01:33 PM
    by maza
    91,007 Sticky: Affidavit Link-No Discussion

I do not see one regarding the discussion of Jesse. I am not trying to argue...but I want to know the real rules on discussing the alleged phone call.... not speculating on him or his family but on the pertinance of this phone call to this case and in light of a future trial per his statement to LE

I was never implying that Jesse knew that he hadn't heard Caylee while he was on the phone. I've said that I feel that Casey could have step over away from the phone and said something in a child like voice. Casey was already lying to everyone about Caylee's whereabouts, had fooled Jesse and his family into thinking he was the baby's daddy, was stealing, a chronic liar. It would be nothing for her to fool a guy into thinking that the baby was right there since he wasn't suspicious at that time anyway. She's playing them all and the public right now.

At this point, I would put nothing past Casey Anthony. Nothing.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,394241,00.html
    Casey parties up at club photo Jun 20th

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Arrrrghhhhhhhhh forum glitch guys!!!!! Sorry for the wrong link to the other thread! I have pm'ed an admin abotu it, hopefullly they will fix it!

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    I do not see one regarding the discussion of Jesse. I am not trying to argue...but I want to know the real rules on discussing the alleged phone call.... not speculating on him or his family but on the pertinance of this phone call to this case and in light of a future trial per his statement to LE
    If I remember correctly, and I CAN'T be positive, I think that you can discuss Jesse's facts in the case, but speculation I think is discouraged? I can't be sure...best PM the mod for sure. I don't see what harm mentioning the statements he has volunteered can do...

I'm just not joining in because I don't want to smudge that line, and also I don't really have anything to add, because I don't personally find it suspicious. We all have different thoughts, though...thank heavens, 'cause we all would have been stuck on this case long ago, if we all thought/felt the same way
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

CheckDaFacts is offline DON'T INSULT LAW ENFORCEMENT WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
    Walsh confirmed that Anthony had been at the club Fusion but disputed that the photos were taken after the daughter’s disappearance. He also said that Anthony was working at the club as "one of the promotion girls at that club," but declined to elaborate. hmmmmmmmmmm
    from fox link above.

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    here are the current stickys for this case

Sticky: Media Links-No Discussion ( 12)
    believe09
    Yesterday 11:02 PM
    by ShinaLite
    341,378 Sticky: Daily RECAPS! ---- No Discussion Please
    Ladybass0711
    Yesterday 02:21 PM
    by Ladybass0711
    2763 Sticky: Photos only: No discussion
    SeriouslySearching
    Yesterday 09:15 AM
    by Tx Nonna
    111,666 Sticky: Caylee Anthony Timeline-No Discussion
    SuziQ
    Yesterday 08:58 AM
    by SuziQ
    91,517 Sticky: Players
    SeriouslySearching
    07-28-2008 01:33 PM
    by maza
    91,007 Sticky: Affidavit Link-No Discussion

The old site had one, but I imagine all trace of that went poof!
    Relax, NB...you can always PM Tricia to find out. The phone call is an important part of the timeline. And don't forget what the Orlando poster said earlier today, it was also phoned in to local radio (IIRC).

Oh, and I apologize again for not snipping!

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    The old site had one, but I imagine all trace of that went poof!
    Relax, NB...you can always PM Tricia to find out. The phone call is an important part of the timeline. And don't forget what the Orlando poster said earlier today, it was also phoned in to local radio (IIRC).
    I think we are all frustrated with this whole thing....thanks granny anthony~!

Last edited by Blue_Dolphin308; 07-30-2008 at 01:54 PM.

Bringing this over from the other thread, in response to the post about not seeing a sticky for Jesse...

Quote Originally Posted by babycat View Post
    If I remember correctly, and I CAN'T be positive, I think that you can discuss Jesse's facts in the case, but speculation I think is discouraged? I can't be sure...best PM the mod for sure. I don't see what harm mentioning the statements he has volunteered can do...

I'm just not joining in because I don't want to smudge that line, and also I don't really have anything to add, because I don't personally find it suspicious. We all have different thoughts, though...thank heavens, 'cause we all would have been stuck on this case long ago, if we all thought/felt the same way
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

What time is the hearing tomorrow? I promised I'd get to bed earlier tonight. Just wanted to see if I'll need to set my alarm.

In the first few pages of the last thread there were some comments that Lee was supposedly at Fusion and was pictured with Casey. Does anyone know what picture they were talking about because I can't find it. I did find the Megan Kelly/Fox video here:

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...9d70b0c12f2749

and at 6:36 in the video Casey is pictured with a guy but I don't think it is her brother. I believe it is Mike16acres (Mike Lowe) from Myspace. Look at some of his pictures and compare them to that photo at 6:36 and see if any of you think it is the same guy. I wonder if he is the one that did her tatoos?

http://www.myspace.com/mike16acres

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast