sticky.gif
Sticky: Players
SeriouslySearching
07-28-2008 01:33 PM
by maza
thread_hot_lock.gif
sticky.gif
Sticky: Affidavit Link-No Discussion

I do not see one regarding the discussion of Jesse. I am not trying to argue...but I want to know the real rules on discussing the alleged phone call.... not speculating on him or his family but on the pertinance of this phone call to this case and in light of a future trial per his statement to LE

I was never implying that Jesse knew that he hadn't heard Caylee while he was on the phone. I've said that I feel that Casey could have step over away from the phone and said something in a child like voice. Casey was already lying to everyone about Caylee's whereabouts, had fooled Jesse and his family into thinking he was the baby's daddy, was stealing, a chronic liar. It would be nothing for her to fool a guy into thinking that the baby was right there since he wasn't suspicious at that time anyway. She's playing them all and the public right now.

Arrrrghhhhhhhhh forum glitch guys!!!!! Sorry for the wrong link to the other thread! I have pm'ed an admin abotu it, hopefullly they will fix it!

I do not see one regarding the discussion of Jesse. I am not trying to argue...but I want to know the real rules on discussing the alleged phone call.... not speculating on him or his family but on the pertinance of this phone call to this case and in light of a future trial per his statement to LE

If I remember correctly, and I CAN'T be positive, I think that you can discuss Jesse's facts in the case, but speculation I think is discouraged? I can't be sure...best PM the mod for sure. I don't see what harm mentioning the statements he has volunteered can do...

I'm just not joining in because I don't want to smudge that line, and also I don't really have anything to add, because I don't personally find it suspicious. We all have different thoughts, though...thank heavens, 'cause we all would have been stuck on this case long ago, if we all thought/felt the same way;)

Walsh confirmed that Anthony had been at the club Fusion but disputed that the photos were taken after the daughter’s disappearance. He also said that Anthony was working at the club as "one of the promotion girls at that club," but declined to elaborate. hmmmmmmmmmm
from fox link above.

here are the current stickys for this case

sticky.gif
Sticky: Media Links-No Discussion (
multipage.gif
12)
believe09
Yesterday 11:02 PM
by ShinaLite
thread_hot.gif
sticky.gif
Sticky: Daily RECAPS! ---- No Discussion Please
Ladybass0711
Yesterday 02:21 PM
by Ladybass0711
thread_hot.gif
sticky.gif
Sticky: Photos only: No discussion
SeriouslySearching
Yesterday 09:15 AM
by Tx Nonna
thread_hot.gif
sticky.gif
Sticky: Caylee Anthony Timeline-No Discussion
SuziQ
Yesterday 08:58 AM
by SuziQ
thread_hot.gif
sticky.gif
Sticky: Players
SeriouslySearching
07-28-2008 01:33 PM
by maza
thread_hot_lock.gif
sticky.gif
Sticky: Affidavit Link-No Discussion

The old site had one, but I imagine all trace of that went poof!
Relax, NB...you can always PM Tricia to find out. The phone call is an important part of the timeline. And don't forget what the Orlando poster said earlier today, it was also phoned in to local radio (IIRC).

Oh, and I apologize again for not snipping!

The old site had one, but I imagine all trace of that went poof!
Relax, NB...you can always PM Tricia to find out. The phone call is an important part of the timeline. And don't forget what the Orlando poster said earlier today, it was also phoned in to local radio (IIRC).
I think we are all frustrated with this whole thing....thanks granny anthony~!

Bringing this over from the other thread, in response to the post about not seeing a sticky for Jesse...

If I remember correctly, and I CAN'T be positive, I think that you can discuss Jesse's facts in the case, but speculation I think is discouraged? I can't be sure...best PM the mod for sure. I don't see what harm mentioning the statements he has volunteered can do...

I'm just not joining in because I don't want to smudge that line, and also I don't really have anything to add, because I don't personally find it suspicious. We all have different thoughts, though...thank heavens, 'cause we all would have been stuck on this case long ago, if we all thought/felt the same way;)

What time is the hearing tomorrow? I promised I'd get to bed earlier tonight. Just wanted to see if I'll need to set my alarm.

In the first few pages of the last thread there were some comments that Lee was supposedly at Fusion and was pictured with Casey. Does anyone know what picture they were talking about because I can't find it. I did find the Megan Kelly/Fox video here:

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.h...9d70b0c12f2749

and at 6:36 in the video Casey is pictured with a guy but I don't think it is her brother. I believe it is Mike16acres (Mike Lowe) from Myspace. Look at some of his pictures and compare them to that photo at 6:36 and see if any of you think it is the same guy. I wonder if he is the one that did her tatoos?

http://www.myspace.com/mike16acres

Okayyy, going to bed for sure. I hope nothing is released while I'm away tomorrow morning:(

Unless it's the press stating that caylee was found safely:) that would be awesome news...

I think we do need clarification here. If his recollection is accurate and he really heard a live Caylee on June 24th, it considerably narrows the timeline in which she disappeared. It makes Casey the last person to have seen Caylee alive.

If however he is incorrect on the date, or was somehow fooled by a tape playback, the timeline goes back to June 15th and the last people to have seen Caylee alive, as far as we now know, were at a nursing home.

Without being able to speculate on the accuracy of his statement, we're at a standstill until further evidence is brought to light. Hopefully that will be soon.

Walsh confirmed that Anthony had been at the club Fusion but disputed that the photos were taken after the daughter’s disappearance. He also said that Anthony was working at the club as "one of the promotion girls at that club," but declined to elaborate. hmmmmmmmmmm
from fox link above.

:bang:DUH!
I just thought of something.....my daughter knows someone who was a club promoter!
I'll ask her tomorrow exactly what he did or if he knows what a promotion girl is!

could anyone refresh my memory...were there any club photos of the POI in July?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain