Filling in the holes June 16th - June 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoelly

Inactive
Reaction score
I would love to start a timeline specifically related to information about what Casey was doing during this time frame. It seems to me that there is a week where no one knows what she was doing. (Or that this information has been shared) Boy, I would love to get those credit card receipts from Cindy to track Casey's where abouts . . . someone needs to ask if the police have these. I'm wondering if Casey was even in Florida. . . where can we get those answers?

I would like to know this too. Weren't the photos on fox last night the 20th? at the club.

Ok, while I looked up some information, this transcript came up:

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," July 28, 2008. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

ROZZIE FRANCO, WFLA RADIO: You're not going to get in trouble with the deputies!

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: Oh, I absolutely am because any time I say anything remotely negative, then it just pushes them further away. And they haven't sat down and talked to us since a week ago Saturday -- it's been over a week -- about the status of this case. The only thing that they ever did was come to our house last Monday, telling us that they're going to testify against Casey at her bond hearing, which, you know, I figured they would anyway. And I still don't have my laptop they promised me last Monday. I still don't have my phone back -- or not my phone, my...

FRANCO: Cindy, why do you feel like they're going to testify against Casey?

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: They already did. I'm saying when they testified against her at the bond hearing, you know, they came to the house and said, Oh, we have to testify. Well, you know, no kidding. They're the ones that put her there, so I would think they're going to justify their reasons.

But you know, the family is going stir crazy because there's only so many things that I can do to put the word out about Caylee. And until the media and the sheriff's department comes out and starts telling the public that they are actively looking for this little girl and telling us what they're doing about it, it's like they're not doing anything.

FRANCO: Right. We asked them today. We asked them about a grid pattern from your home and why they haven't done that and why they're not searching actively. What do you think? What are your thoughts on that?

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: I don't know. I mean, they had receipts that could have traced my daughter's last actions for the last month. They didn't want them. They didn't even want to go through any of her personal things. It's too late now, guys. I've already put her stuff away. So you know, I let it sit out in her bedroom for the last week-and-a-half, and no one's wanted to comb through any of the stuff that we took from the apartment.

I mean, I don't get it. You know, either you're looking for my granddaughter or you're building a case against my daughter. You know, do something. You know, I'm sick and tired of the fact that we're sitting here, we're in the dark, we're aching every day because we don't have our granddaughter with us. And people out in the public are getting frustrated because, you know, they believe that my daughter's...

FRANCO: Alive.

This is from last nights' July 29th show of "On The record with Greta".

Hmmmm, wonder why the police would not want them?

I honestly wonder what the police ARE doing. I mean, I'm not saying they're NOT doing anything.

I know what I've seen on cop shows, half isn't for real, BUT you'd think they'd have a search team out looking for Caylee. You think they'd have searched through Casey's belongings, taken the credit card receipts, etc.

Why havn't they done any of this? All of it seem so obvious to find out at least where she was over the course of that "31 days"

I believe that the police can get all the credit transactions without the receipts. I don't know if the police have told the Anthony's this, but Cindy sounds deeply frustrated that she is not getting any information from them - which is interesting. (although I believe that LE is talking to George and Lee)
LE is keeping pretty mum.

Ok, while I looked up some information, this transcript came up:

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," July 28, 2008. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

ROZZIE FRANCO, WFLA RADIO: You're not going to get in trouble with the deputies!

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: Oh, I absolutely am because any time I say anything remotely negative, then it just pushes them further away. And they haven't sat down and talked to us since a week ago Saturday -- it's been over a week -- about the status of this case. The only thing that they ever did was come to our house last Monday, telling us that they're going to testify against Casey at her bond hearing, which, you know, I figured they would anyway. And I still don't have my laptop they promised me last Monday. I still don't have my phone back -- or not my phone, my...

FRANCO: Cindy, why do you feel like they're going to testify against Casey?

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: They already did. I'm saying when they testified against her at the bond hearing, you know, they came to the house and said, Oh, we have to testify. Well, you know, no kidding. They're the ones that put her there, so I would think they're going to justify their reasons.

But you know, the family is going stir crazy because there's only so many things that I can do to put the word out about Caylee. And until the media and the sheriff's department comes out and starts telling the public that they are actively looking for this little girl and telling us what they're doing about it, it's like they're not doing anything.

FRANCO: Right. We asked them today. We asked them about a grid pattern from your home and why they haven't done that and why they're not searching actively. What do you think? What are your thoughts on that?

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: I don't know. I mean, they had receipts that could have traced my daughter's last actions for the last month. They didn't want them. They didn't even want to go through any of her personal things. It's too late now, guys. I've already put her stuff away. So you know, I let it sit out in her bedroom for the last week-and-a-half, and no one's wanted to comb through any of the stuff that we took from the apartment.

I mean, I don't get it. You know, either you're looking for my granddaughter or you're building a case against my daughter. You know, do something. You know, I'm sick and tired of the fact that we're sitting here, we're in the dark, we're aching every day because we don't have our granddaughter with us. And people out in the public are getting frustrated because, you know, they believe that my daughter's...

FRANCO: Alive.

This is from last nights' July 29th show of "On The record with Greta".

Hmmmm, wonder why the police would not want them?

Maybe they think they have such a good case already (evidence of death) that those things are irrelevant?

It would still be relevant to find Caylee. One way or the other.

I'm hoping they are doing something to find her!

Salem

Casey without Caylee was at Tony's from the 16th thru at least the end of June according to Tony's best friend who was there with them as per FOXNEWS.

Former Fusian Deejay's statement on Greta:

"The co-counsel said that she had been working at Fusian on and off for a few months. That's not true. Listen man I'm Tony's best friend. She wasn't a promo girl. The only reason she was there was because she came with Tony. Her and Tony didn't meet until May 24th at a party we threw for one of our friends. She didn't start going to Fusian until after that. I was staying at Tony's apartment from the end of May until the end of June while I waited to move into my new place. So I was there when he started dating Casey. The last 2 weeks of June when Casey was at the apartment, Caylee wasn't with her. She kept telling us that she was with the Nanny or her parents acting like nothing was wrong. I talked to investigators as soon as the story broke."

Yes, why should LE give info to Cindy? On her Myspace she indicated that Caylee was missing on July 3rd. Using basic investigation procedure I am sure has not been ruled out as some type of investigative lead. Sounds like she is t trying to steer the investigation, i.e. different phone numbers on fliers a la Scott Peterson, and the beginnings of publicized contempt for the investigation. The Walsh attorney states he has information on Caylee's disappearance yet cannot provide it to police? They are posturing.

The police are likely searching and pouring over money transactions and phone records, pings, albeit quietly. Unfortunately it is probably not for what we would wish, as they have a good idea where this is all headed.

I would doubt the LE are wanting whatever receipts Cindy has as it may not be a "full detail of the transactions". Plus why would Cindy have any receipts from Casey's transactions when Casey wasn't staying there?? Therefore, instead of spending time getting them from her, sure they went directly to to source, ie company. Also sure they have requested/probably have already received Casey's cell records which will also include any actual # that may have been blocked/private when the call was placed.

Don't understand why LE always gets attacked when noone knows what they have, are doing etc. I am sure they spend MANY hours searching info, talking to possible parties with info, etc. I don't doubt 99% of them take their job seriously and not sharing info is part of their job... This is only my opinion, of course

I would doubt the LE are wanting whatever receipts Cindy has as it may not be a "full detail of the transactions". Plus why would Cindy have any receipts from Casey's transactions when Casey wasn't staying there?? Therefore, instead of spending time getting them from her, sure they went directly to to source, ie company. Also sure they have requested/probably have already received Casey's cell records which will also include any actual # that may have been blocked/private when the call was placed.

Don't understand why LE always gets attacked when noone knows what they have, are doing etc. I am sure they spend MANY hours searching info, talking to possible parties with info, etc. I don't doubt 99% of them take their job seriously and not sharing info is part of their job... This is only my opinion, of course

Thank you for posting this, I agree.

I am sad about this. I am also new to the forum, and do not want to overstep my "noob" status.

But, all that aside, I am a serious researcher of astrology, and not one of those idiots looking for 15 minutes of fame. I have been studying since the early 70s, and always hide my interest/abilities from public view.

I have good software for research, and am presently looking at dates.

Right now, I am giving it all a broad brush, discounting anything I have read about the case. The dates are all too subject to change, as Casey creates endless new scenarios.

But, I did find Caylee's birth date on this forum, and did a few quick minutes of searching transits.

June 14th looks interesting, but I do not have this poor child's birth time, nor any of the birth dates and times of the other "interested parties".

If any of you can help me pin down times and dates, I can look at the charts, and maybe see through a glass darkly.

Serious astrological research is problematical, in that sometimes it is dead on, and sometimes it is as clear as mud. But, it is my interest, so help me with confirmed dates and times.

As I said, using just Caylee's posted birthdate, found here, July 14th, give or take a day either side looks difficult for her.

:praying:

It just dawned on me. Some here might think I have signed up to get "business".

Not so. I am a serious Christian, and the bible says this is wrong, with a capital "W".

I do not do "astrology" for people. I study it to try to understand Him, and His plan for us here on earth.

So, don't even bother asking. If there is anything I can do to help us all understand the time, the probabilities, and the motives, maybe we can all understand why such awful stuff happens.

In the meantime, let us all pray for Caylee. It is a lot harder to pray for her parents and brother, but it is what we are asked to do. This doesn't mean we cut them any slack, for evil deeds must be recognized, punished, and condemned.

But, we are asked to pray for evil-doers, that they face their sins, and come to terms with what horrible things they have done.

I also keep trying to figure out a complete time line and would like to know just how much was charged on Cindy's credit card. If there were big charges like renting an apartment, leasing a vehicle, purchases that might indicate plans to flee to a colder climate, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member