Arm Chair Detectives Try and Solve Case

Nice of him to put up the June 9th date as well. No need to be accurate.

I think the blogger should have stated some of his/her theories. Otherwise it seems like an article saying "maybe she's alive, maybe she's not" or "maybe the grandparents have something to do with it, maybe they didn't"

Yeah, I love how he wrote, "I just don't believe Casey harmed Caylee."

WHAT???

How has she NOT harmed Caylee? Even if her crazy create-a-story is half true, she is harming Caylee by leading LE on this wild goose chase all over hell's half acre to places she doesn't work and places Zani doesn't live instead of helping them find her baby.

well they cleared the day up for ya lol.

I promise, that will be the last cliche. But it's true. I probably would not have written that now after all that's happened. However, when I wrote it, there was still, as slim as it may appear to many, there was still the chance there was something other than the monster mom theory. It was early in the case and I chose to give her the benefit of the doubt and despite the mistruths, hoped (?) the truth would not be as horrible as many thought. After listening to the tapes just released, my hopes are not as strong. But, despite that, until the truth is known, I still do have hope.

Thanks for the link Ned, I am gonna give it a read after I get the kids off to bed, just taking a quick break, well they are eating thier desert.:)

I promise, that will be the last cliche. But it's true. I probably would not have written that now after all that's happened. However, when I wrote it, there was still, as slim as it may appear to many, there was still the chance there was something other than the monster mom theory. It was early in the case and I chose to give her the benefit of the doubt and despite the mistruths, hoped (?) the truth would not be as horrible as many thought. After listening to the tapes just released, my hopes are not as strong. But, despite that, until the truth is known, I still do have hope.

I love your opener!!! We all have hope that Caylee is found. Everyone here on this site would jump for joy if Caylee is found alive. Maybe KC did ship Caylee off somewhere. Maybe one of her friends flew from PR to CA to give her to her Marine boyfriend. Maybe he's the father. We can all thing of a 1000+ maybe's, and that is exactly the problem. Until we get something concrete to go on from KC, Cindy, George or Lee...or even one of KC's so called friends, then we have NOTHING to go on. LE checked all the things that KC told them in conjunction to the case. Not one thing checked out! Even Cindy gave LE the wrong date. She just went with KC's date, June 9th. You don't remember that you took your granddaughter to see your father for Father's Day???

Someone in the A family needs to give the cops a credible lead, and they will follow it. God knows they have spent a TON of money investigating already, just to come up empty handed.

Of course, now you have read my BLOG about Where is Caylee????

See, anyone can do it!

Yes we all have hope - I would love to hear she IS alive and Casey had good reason to lie her azz off. :crazy:

ETA: Special notice to the Websleuth Community: The below was lifted from the Helpfindcaylee.com website. I think we all now know the June 9 date is suspect at best.

posted in the link above

That person should realize the only reasons people came to the conclusion shes dead is, the reports from LE on the evidence in the trunk. If we didnt have that, combined with those lies, then maybe more people would believe Casey,

That person should realize the only reasons people came to the conclusion shes dead is, the reports from LE on the evidence in the trunk. If we didnt have that, combined with those lies, then maybe more people would believe Casey,

Amen!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back