Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

Hybrid View

Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

Continue here please...

the marshal walker guy's myspace...

his "great, that judge was a client" caption beneath photo was in quotations. Meaning...he was saying it for humor, quoting what he thought Casey might be thinking
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

Role Of Mom's Brother Questioned In Missing Girl Case

http://www.local6.com/video/17041575/

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post

I can't get the video to play.....what "role" is being questioned and by whom?
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    Essentially, Baez may be trying to get the taped convo's between Lee and Casey suppressed because he states that Lee may be working "as an agent" for LE. Meaning he thinks that Lee is intentionally trying to get information out of Casey in order to hand over to LE.
    Praying for precious little Kyron
    I'm sorry that justice was not served for you little Caylee. I pray that your murderer will forever be haunted by nightmares and will never find a moment's peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenorwyn View Post
    Essentially, Baez may be trying to get the taped convo's between Lee and Casey suppressed because he states that Lee may be working "as an agent" for LE. Meaning he thinks that Lee is intentionally trying to get information out of Casey in order to hand over to LE.
    OMG! That would be awful..... telling LE something that might actually find Caylee.... no wonder Baez is so upset!

Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    OMG! That would be awful..... telling LE something that might actually find Caylee.... no wonder Baez is so upset!

Baez likes the spot light as much as Casey does....he could care less if Caylee is found.

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    The attorney (Baez) is PO'd and claims that Lee is acting as an agent for LE - this all came about due to the "questioning" technique on that last released phone call.

Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    The attorney (Baez) is PO'd and claims that Lee is acting as an agent for LE - this all came about due to the "questioning" technique on that last released phone call.
    Probably not a wise idea to do anything that would drive a wedge between Casey and Lee, especially since he appears to be the only one who is able to elicit information from her while she’s incarcerated and may be her only “normal” contact with the outside world.

So what if Lee is getting names and places from her, if they help in tracking down Caylee?

Is she keeping this information from Baez, or is he trying to keep her from talking at all?

His strategy seems to me to be to mitigate Casey’s guilt, not prove her innocence.

Quote Originally Posted by DianeB View Post
    Probably not a wise idea to do anything that would drive a wedge between Casey and Lee, especially since he appears to be the only one who is able to elicit information from her while she’s incarcerated and may be her only “normal” contact with the outside world.

So what if Lee is getting names and places from her, if they help in tracking down Caylee?

Is she keeping this information from Baez, or is he trying to keep her from talking at all?

His strategy seems to me to be to mitigate Casey’s guilt, not prove her innocence.
    Did'nt Lee tell Casey in the jail conversation that she did not have to go thru her lawyer totalk....Jose is mad and trying to cause friction between Lee and Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by DianeB View Post
    That's the idea. Baez has to defend his innocent client. He is ethically bound to represent her as innocent. Chances are, he has never asked her if she did anything to Caylee.

Lee probably will be able to get information out of her, just as we've witnessed. This all makes her look guilty. It would be in Baez's best interest to drive a wedge between Lee and Casey.
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

WOW how rediculous!! Even IF Lee was trying to get information from Casey in order to turn it over to police, I don't think that can be considered him "interrogating" her in any sense of the word. She can hang up at ANY time. She isn't in a room with him.....unable to get out.....so this just makes no sense to me whatsoever. I think that Lee seems to be a smart guy....well educated....articulate. It's JMO but I think Lee doesn't buy her story for one minute. Did anyone notice that when Casey was explaining about the cell phone fallout of her her purse and how she took the sim card out and put it in the new phone - it sounded to me like he caught her in a lie. How could she have put the sim card into her new phone if she is saying she LOST the blackjack phone? Lee caught onto that too and was asking her for clarification of it in the call.
    I'm sorry that justice was not served for you little Caylee. I pray that your murderer will forever be haunted by nightmares and will never find a moment's peace.

WOW how rediculous!! Even IF Lee was trying to get information from Casey in order to turn it over to police, I don't think that can be considered him "interrogating" her in any sense of the word. She can hang up at ANY time. She isn't in a room with him.....unable to get out.....so this just makes no sense to me whatsoever. I think that Lee seems to be a smart guy....well educated....articulate. It's JMO but I think Lee doesn't buy her story for one minute. Did anyone notice that when Casey was explaining about the cell phone fallout of her her purse and how she took the sim card out and put it in the new phone - it sounded to me like he caught her in a lie. How could she have put the sim card into her new phone if she is saying she LOST the blackjack phone? Lee caught onto that too and was asking her for clarification of it in the call.
    I can't get the video to play either, thanks for the recap.

I like Lee also... I think he's trying VERY hard to find Caylee & I think he loves Casey but has a different relationship with her than a mother would.

Forgive me if I missed someone else bring this over, but there's an interesting hypothesis over here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/or...392IVOD3RP/p15 - #290

Snippet:

OK,How is this?

The kid is dead in the trunk of the car at Amscot.

Casey keeps lying to moma about whereabouts of Caylee.

Letter comes from wrecker to pick up the car.

George goes to pick up the car.

George notices the smell.

George finds the body in the trunk.

George gets rid of body to protect his daughter. As an LEO he knows he won't be charged with accessory after the fact because he doesn't know what really happened. At most he can be charged with is wrongful disposal of a corpse.

He gets home with the car.

Cindy goes out to check out the car and smells a dead body.

George tells Cindy it is some old pizza he found in the trunk and he threw it away.

Casey is standing there in disbelief that her father isn't saying anything about the dead body.

George says nothing to Casey. Casey says nothing to George. Nothing.

Then Casey gets it. Dad got rid of the body.

Quote Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon View Post
    Forgive me if I missed someone else bring this over, but there's an interesting hypothesis over here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/or...392IVOD3RP/p15 - #290

Snippet:

OK,How is this?

The kid is dead in the trunk of the car at Amscot.

Casey keeps lying to moma about whereabouts of Caylee.

Letter comes from wrecker to pick up the car.

George goes to pick up the car.

George notices the smell.

George finds the body in the trunk.

George gets rid of body to protect his daughter. As an LEO he knows he won't be charged with accessory after the fact because he doesn't know what really happened. At most he can be charged with is wrongful disposal of a corpse.

He gets home with the car.

Cindy goes out to check out the car and smells a dead body.

George tells Cindy it is some old pizza he found in the trunk and he threw it away.

Casey is standing there in disbelief that her father isn't saying anything about the dead body.

George says nothing to Casey. Casey says nothing to George. Nothing.

Then Casey gets it. Dad got rid of the body.

wow,.. I don't know if George would do that though??? Don't you think he would have said SOMETHING??? I mean come on this is HIS granddaughter. I would think he would want her to have a proper burial.

Interesting video. It takes about 5 mins to even get to the brother part though. Her attorney is basically saying her brother may be acting as an agent for LE and the tapes should be kept from a trial.
    Her brother does sound very informed about her rights as to what is public info. He asked specific key questions also. I think he is really trying to gather facts to figure out what is going on, not for LE but for Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by becklynn View Post
    Interesting video. It takes about 5 mins to even get to the brother part though. Her attorney is basically saying her brother may be acting as an agent for LE and the tapes should be kept from a trial.
    Her brother does sound very informed about her rights as to what is public info. He asked specific key questions also. I think he is really trying to gather facts to figure out what is going on, not for LE but for Caylee.
    Yes exactly!! I think Baez is doing this because he KNOWS that Casey has said some things to Lee that are gonna come back to haunt her....possibly some of the information she was giving to Lee will turn out to be completely 100% false (gee imagine that)....and if Baez can get the tapes suppressed, then they won't be in the trial and thus be used as evidence against Casey.

Yes exactly!! I think Baez is doing this because he KNOWS that Casey has said some things to Lee that are gonna come back to haunt her....possibly some of the information she was giving to Lee will turn out to be completely 100% false (gee imagine that)....and if Baez can get the tapes suppressed, then they won't be in the trial and thus be used as evidence against Casey.
    I agree,.. we were suppose to get a video visit tape with Cindy and Casey and thats WHEN Baiz wanted to get it surpressed. I want to hear the one that Lee referred to in the last phone call we got! Where he said he would have asked things in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    I agree,.. we were suppose to get a video visit tape with Cindy and Casey and thats WHEN Baiz wanted to get it surpressed. I want to hear the one that Lee referred to in the last phone call we got! Where he said he would have asked things in a different way.
    I think the one Lee is talking about where he '...would have said things in a different way...' was the tape that has already been released: The one where Casey calls her parents home to find out Tony's telephone number.

Quote Originally Posted by becklynn View Post
    I think the attorney just wants to make sure she doesn't trust the brother so she stops talking/ incriminating herself and b/c Lee may get her to fire BAEZ...

very interesting SuziQ thanks for posting that...

so casey's lawyers are suggesting Lee may be an agent for the state..hmmm

something else interesting in that clip is the bit about LE now looking at the possibility Caylee disappears late June

Quote Originally Posted by ShinaLite View Post

something else interesting in that clip is the bit about LE now looking at the possibility Caylee disappears late June
    All I know is Padilla told Meghan Kelly from Fox that they believe Casey went missing on the 15th. Kinda throws out Jesse's statement.
    Last edited by SuziQ; 07-30-2008 at 06:29 PM. Reason: typo

All I know is Padilla told Meghan Kelly from Fox that they believe Casey went missing on the 15th. Kinda throws out Jesse's statement.
    And brings out that Granny had Caylee on the 15th of June!
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ShinaLite View Post

That late June - if you go by the phone call where supposedly Caylee is heard in the background and Casey tells her to get off the table - well that was June 24 - so I'm thinking that's where they are basing this.

My gf had a car parked in front of their house for 2 weeks with a dead body in the trunk, I think she said it started to smell bad after the 1st week, but after the 2nd week, you could smell it all over the area, without anyone opening the car doors or trunk. LE finally came out and opened the trunk and there was a man in there that had been shot. I had posted that once you smell that smell, you never forget it.

so for the 3 days before tow truck driver picked it up, the smell might not have been that bad but got worse as the car sat there in impound. With the body gone, I'm not really sure the smell would have gotten worse or not?

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast