Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Faenorwyn View Post
    Essentially, Baez may be trying to get the taped convo's between Lee and Casey suppressed because he states that Lee may be working "as an agent" for LE. Meaning he thinks that Lee is intentionally trying to get information out of Casey in order to hand over to LE.
    OMG! That would be awful..... telling LE something that might actually find Caylee.... no wonder Baez is so upset!

Quote Originally Posted by PMLsmom View Post
    ElizaAvalon - Why would she ditch the car? GP drove it home! Also Tehone's response about Susan Smith...

According to Cindy, Caylee is "kidnapped" not dead...Makes no sense to me for any of this statement to even enter into the mind of a GM who:
    snipped.

I said Susan Smith because of the comparisons being made....but you are right, according to Cindy, she thinks Caylee is alive.

Quote Originally Posted by becklynn View Post
    Interesting video. It takes about 5 mins to even get to the brother part though. Her attorney is basically saying her brother may be acting as an agent for LE and the tapes should be kept from a trial.
    Her brother does sound very informed about her rights as to what is public info. He asked specific key questions also. I think he is really trying to gather facts to figure out what is going on, not for LE but for Caylee.
    Yes exactly!! I think Baez is doing this because he KNOWS that Casey has said some things to Lee that are gonna come back to haunt her....possibly some of the information she was giving to Lee will turn out to be completely 100% false (gee imagine that)....and if Baez can get the tapes suppressed, then they won't be in the trial and thus be used as evidence against Casey.
    Praying for precious little Kyron
    I'm sorry that justice was not served for you little Caylee. I pray that your murderer will forever be haunted by nightmares and will never find a moment's peace.

Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    OMG! That would be awful..... telling LE something that might actually find Caylee.... no wonder Baez is so upset!

Baez likes the spot light as much as Casey does....he could care less if Caylee is found.

Quote Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon View Post
    They lived in Winter Park before they moved to Orlando.
    Tony Lazzaro is reported as living in Winter Park.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16979873/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by ShinaLite View Post
    very interesting SuziQ thanks for posting that...

so casey's lawyers are suggesting Lee may be an agent for the state..hmmm

something else interesting in that clip is the bit about LE now looking at the possibility Caylee disappears late June
    All I know is Padilla told Meghan Kelly from Fox that they believe Casey went missing on the 15th. Kinda throws out Jesse's statement.
    Last edited by SuziQ; 07-30-2008 at 06:29 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by LI_Mom View Post
    I thought Cindy's reference to Susan Smith (driving the car into a lake) was very creepy also.

I think we're seeing Cindy getting closer to admitting to herself that her daughter IS capable of killing Caylee.
    I think GM meant Casey was smart enough she would have sunk the car to hide evidence. I think the decomp smell in the trunk is bothering GM and she is having a hard time come up with an excuse for it. She has tried to reason out loud that it was food, she has asked if it could have been sweat and now she is down to asking herself if Casey would be dumb enough to leave the car where it could be seen instead of driving it into a lake where no one would find it. Yes, Cindy is starting to come around. She seemed very run down. She is still sticking to the kidnap story but I think the family is not as sure as they have been acting.

Forgive me if I missed someone else bring this over, but there's an interesting hypothesis over here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/or...392IVOD3RP/p15 - #290

Snippet:

OK,How is this?

The kid is dead in the trunk of the car at Amscot.

Casey keeps lying to moma about whereabouts of Caylee.

Letter comes from wrecker to pick up the car.

George goes to pick up the car.

George notices the smell.

George finds the body in the trunk.

George gets rid of body to protect his daughter. As an LEO he knows he won't be charged with accessory after the fact because he doesn't know what really happened. At most he can be charged with is wrongful disposal of a corpse.

He gets home with the car.

Cindy goes out to check out the car and smells a dead body.

George tells Cindy it is some old pizza he found in the trunk and he threw it away.

Casey is standing there in disbelief that her father isn't saying anything about the dead body.

George says nothing to Casey. Casey says nothing to George. Nothing.

Then Casey gets it. Dad got rid of the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenorwyn View Post
    Yes exactly!! I think Baez is doing this because he KNOWS that Casey has said some things to Lee that are gonna come back to haunt her....possibly some of the information she was giving to Lee will turn out to be completely 100% false (gee imagine that)....and if Baez can get the tapes suppressed, then they won't be in the trial and thus be used as evidence against Casey.
    I agree,.. we were suppose to get a video visit tape with Cindy and Casey and thats WHEN Baiz wanted to get it surpressed. I want to hear the one that Lee referred to in the last phone call we got! Where he said he would have asked things in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Baez likes the spot light as much as Casey does....he could care less if Caylee is found.
    I honestly believe this is true.

I think those 2 deserve each other.... they both treat Caylee's disappearance as some kind of silly prank or something.

Frankly, I don't know how Lee keeps himself from strangling BOTH of them.

They lived in Winter Park before they moved to Orlando.
    TonE lives in Winter Park.

Forgive me if I missed someone else bring this over, but there's an interesting hypothesis over here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/or...392IVOD3RP/p15 - #290

Snippet:

OK,How is this?

The kid is dead in the trunk of the car at Amscot.

Casey keeps lying to moma about whereabouts of Caylee.

Letter comes from wrecker to pick up the car.

George goes to pick up the car.

George notices the smell.

George finds the body in the trunk.

George gets rid of body to protect his daughter. As an LEO he knows he won't be charged with accessory after the fact because he doesn't know what really happened. At most he can be charged with is wrongful disposal of a corpse.

He gets home with the car.

Cindy goes out to check out the car and smells a dead body.

George tells Cindy it is some old pizza he found in the trunk and he threw it away.

Casey is standing there in disbelief that her father isn't saying anything about the dead body.

George says nothing to Casey. Casey says nothing to George. Nothing.

Then Casey gets it. Dad got rid of the body.

wow,.. I don't know if George would do that though??? Don't you think he would have said SOMETHING??? I mean come on this is HIS granddaughter. I would think he would want her to have a proper burial.

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    "just my opinion but I think this guy is one of those people who thinks everything is a conspiracy..He does have pics of casey but they are pics he shot off the tv..There are lots of other pics of people on tv too...News anchors and other news stories...viewing his comments from a bunch of different women, it appears he is harrassing them...something seems off about him (again just my opinion) and I got the feeling he just latched on to this case..I dont think he personally knows any of the players in this case"

Quote from thread before:

I understand that this guy is "a little off". But his friend Bryson is a friend of Casey's (one of his top friends, so that usually means they are REAL friends) He wrote that weird comment to Bryson and then he has pictures taken of Casey off the tv. The one said that thing about the judge being a client. The weird comment makes it sound like something illegal was going on and he was upset about the person in Orlando running it. It could be nothing. But it also could be something,.. example,..drug dealing or call girl (which has come up more than once in these threads) Just something to think about
    Did you notice one of his myspace blogs is about Casey?

The comments on his myspace make me think his attention isn't always welcome.

Maybe he is hoping Casey will be more appreciative (desperate).

Okay, I KNOW this has been said overandoverandover,

but I really, really want to give a big, big, BIG THANK YOU to Ladybass for that daily recap thread. It is so clear and concise and I can imagine that there are more people, besides the people posting here (lurkers, etc) that are grateful for the time you take to do that. It makes everything so, so much easier for those of us that can't be here...

I can't say that enough!

Also big thanks to FLbeachdawg, for the post about what LE knows, what we know, etc...It was a good refresher, and well posted
    My two best friends.

"A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

That is another believeable theory Eliza - but is it mention in the theory on Topix about the cadaver dogs hitting in the back yard?

Boy - The odor in that car must have really been something...
    Proud WS N-LIB

Maybe one of you know the answer to this....Did the tow truck driver mention a smell? If is was that bad, would'nt he have noticed it?

Can we please snip down long posts we are responding to? Just trying to keep the threads cleaned up. Also a link and a snip of what the link is for is all that is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    TonE lives in Winter Park.
    Yes, and so did the Anthonys.

On Lee's old myspace (I don't know if you can find it via google cache anymore), he wrote that he went to Winter Park HS:

Winter Park High School
    Winter Park, FL
    Graduated: 2001
    Student status: Alumni
    Degree: High School Diploma
    Clubs: I.B. Program, Chess Club, National Honor Society

1997 to 1998

I believe that the obviously strong odor was in the trunk. I don't think that the tow truck driver would even need to be near the trunk. Yet when opened - oops...
    Proud WS N-LIB

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Maybe one of you know the answer to this....Did the tow truck driver mention a smell? If is was that bad, would'nt he have noticed it?
    I would think anyone would have noticed the smell of decomp. at least for the first 2 or 3 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    I can't get the video to play.....what "role" is being questioned and by whom?
    The attorney (Baez) is PO'd and claims that Lee is acting as an agent for LE - this all came about due to the "questioning" technique on that last released phone call.

There is a private investigator for the Orange County Sheriff's Office with her own myspace that is linked to Casey's myspace. Here is PI's myspace link:

http://www.myspace.com/rumissing
    No female, no matter how drunk, drugged, or provocatively dressed they may be, deserves to be ogled, harrassed, raped, or murdered. So stop the ignorant insinuations.

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    wow,.. I don't know if George would do that though??? Don't you think he would have said SOMETHING??? I mean come on this is HIS granddaughter. I would think he would want her to have a proper burial.
    Yeah and she (Caylee) was already gone.

But he might have wanted to save his child.

He's ex-LE. He HAS to know Casey's hands aren't clean. I just don't buy that he doesn't know. Why is he also lying about things such as the gas cans?

How can he say that he wants Casey to smile after seeing the photos of her prancing around Orlando dancing on tabletops while her daughter is missing? He should be ENRAGED!

I don't know, it could fit.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinaLite View Post
    very interesting SuziQ thanks for posting that...

so casey's lawyers are suggesting Lee may be an agent for the state..hmmm

something else interesting in that clip is the bit about LE now looking at the possibility Caylee disappears late June
    That late June - if you go by the phone call where supposedly Caylee is heard in the background and Casey tells her to get off the table - well that was June 24 - so I'm thinking that's where they are basing this.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast