Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 415
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,384

    Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31

    Please continue GENERAL discussions here. Look around Caylee now has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.


    Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.


    Newbies.....



    I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

    I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .


  2. #2
    curiositycat's Avatar
    curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Northern New Mexico
    Posts
    4,948
    I don't want to keep bringing this up but I was surprised that the attorney, Michael Walsh, said about Jesse on Dan Abrahms. He said Jesse had been fired, yet we saw the comment on MS that he had resigned. To many conflicting statements here. Did Jesse resign or was he fired. Did he resign because he was going to be fired. If so why??
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    52
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fategoddess
    IIRC, there are pictures of her at Fusian in February! They were in one of the myspace accts.

    Olive:
    Can you post link? I don't remember those


    Here you go:
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=29136917

    Found in this myspace acct:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=77846630


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    Posts
    307
    http://www.clubplanet.com/Venues/132...sion-Nightclub

    This is the description of the club. Notice the "open all night" and the "drink lots of water and pop advil". This is a drug club.

    I worked in clubs for years and I can assure you that the reason you drink tons of water and go to an open all night club is because you are on X. I bartended at one of these places and made no tips because they are so screwed out of their minds on drugs that they don't want to drink/get drunk.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,788
    Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    I don't want to keep bringing this up but I was surprised that the attorney, Michael Walsh, said about Jesse on Dan Abrahms. He said Jesse had been fired, yet we saw the comment on MS that he had resigned. To many conflicting statements here. Did Jesse resign or was he fired. Did he resign because he was going to be fired. If so why??
    If what we believe is true, Mr Walsh may be looking at a lawsuit from the Grund's.



  6. #6
    Wise Old Owl's Avatar
    Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,585
    I was doing a little research earlier about DNA testing and how it would take - came up with 5 - 10 days for a basic test with a good sample and up to 3 weeks to do a match or with a "not so good" sample. I know that hair folicle tests don't take but about a week as I have had friends who have had to have them as pre-employment tests.

    So - LE could have the hair tests back but not the tests on the stain. If the hair tests come back to Caylee AND drugs - could THAT be enough to get her tried on the death penalty without a body? Guess that would depend on the amount of drugs.
    Anyone else?


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    3,268
    I thought it was interesting tonight when jeanine shapiro said to Meghan "Something is just not right here, I sense it" wonder what she meant. I think she was talking about LE at the time.
    The same feeling I've been having....

    that LE has a very specific reason for releasing Casey's private calls to the public.

    Either the FBI or psychiatrists are hoping Casey will paint herself into a small, lonely corner where NOBODY believes her crazy lies anymore & she loses her safety net?

    They're NOT handing these tapes over JUST because the media asked for them.... IF LE felt they had any chance to find Caylee because Casey was cooperating or about to cooperate, they would have asked the media to have patience. Even the media would put Caylee's safety above their ratings.


    I think we all know why LE isn't searching for Caylee.... they have NO CLUE where to even begin to look & they already know she's dead.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,491
    Two things:

    1) Casey had to move out of Tony's place by the 1st of July because Tony went to NY. One of his NY friends posted on his myspace on July 2 about how great it was to see him "last night".

    2) I find it very interesting how ALL of the talking heads on ALL of the shows are anti-Casey. I haven't been following a lot of other crime cases in a while (real life and all that), but I remember how maddening it was when Peterson was defended by part of the panel on all of the shows. No one is defending Casey on these shows except Mommy.


  9. #9
    i found the conversation odd.....i think Lee knows his sister is wacko, & he's slowly being worn down by all the "stories" Casey's telling.....someone posted this is almost like a circus....i'm beginning to feel like it is also.....ugh

    i don't even want to know anything else till the forensic tests come back...


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by fategoddess View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fategoddess
    IIRC, there are pictures of her at Fusian in February! They were in one of the myspace accts.

    Olive:
    Can you post link? I don't remember those


    Here you go:
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=29136917

    Found in this myspace acct:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=77846630
    Then that debunks her partying while Caylee was missing.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Margaritaville
    Posts
    797
    Greta "has tape you won't see anywhere else"
    coming up in 3 minutes!
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

    "Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,788
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon View Post
    Two things:

    1) Casey had to move out of Tony's place by the 1st of July because Tony went to NY. One of his NY friends posted on his myspace on July 2 about how great it was to see him "last night".

    2) I find it very interesting how ALL of the talking heads on ALL of the shows are anti-Casey. I haven't been following a lot of other crime cases in a while (real life and all that), but I remember how maddening it was when Peterson was defended by part of the panel on all of the shows. No one is defending Casey on these shows except Mommy.
    Where was the Casey wrapped in the american flag photo shot on July 4th?



  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by my2cents View Post
    http://www.clubplanet.com/Venues/132...sion-Nightclub

    This is the description of the club. Notice the "open all night" and the "drink lots of water and pop advil". This is a drug club.
    That's Fusion. The club Casey was at, the one that Tony works at, the one his best friend spins at is Fusian. "Drink lots of water and pop advil" speaks more of staving off hang overs than it does drugs to me. And following the link, the first line in the description is... "Fusion Nightclub - Think of Fusion Nightclub as a guaranteed hangover".


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by burningsky22 View Post
    Then that debunks her partying while Caylee was missing.
    Not neccessarily. There are more pictures of her partying on 6/20. Those pictures I posted from february are to disprove the theory of Tony's friend who said Casey didn't start going to Fusian before she met Tony in May.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    north carolina
    Posts
    1,636
    if casey worked for fusian as a promoter why hasn't a manager or the owner backed it up yet? i know it couldn't be that great of publicity but still...


Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #24
    By Blue_Dolphin308 in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 495
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 09:22 AM
  2. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23
    By christine2448 in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 492
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 12:01 AM
  3. Caylee Anthony 2 year old #22 General Discussion
    By Blue_Dolphin308 in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 383
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 06:56 PM
  4. Caylee Anthony 2 year old #21 General Discussion
    By Animal04216 in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 478
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 03:40 PM
  5. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #16
    By *~Aimee~* in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 413
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 12:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •