OR - Attempted kidnapping suspect arrested

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Oh gosh!

This little girl saved herself from being an Amber Alert and 'missing without a trace' here on Weblseuths.

This is sooooo scary.

In a flash! They're gone!

:(
fran

PS......I HOPE LE is looking at this guy for others?! that, were NOT so lucky!

One Lucky little girl. Thank God she got away. These perves never miss an opportunity do they:bang::bang:

This guy was my second "Registered Sex Offender Reoffends" of the day. There's even more, but this one was extremely frightening.

Fran, I hear ya. It takes only one second. Thank goodness she got away.

Here's more. The man grabbed the little girl's collar so hard it choked her. She escaped and hid in some bushes. The girls than ran home and told the friend's parent who called 911. Here, freakazoid had just dropped off another man and the girl's were able to point out that residence to Deputies. The person at the residence told them Wolfe had dropped him off. Guess what? A green SUV parked outside.

Here's an example of when going only by your Zipcode isn't going to keep a child safe. These creeps drive. I bet this almost abduction did not take place in creep faces Zip. Good for these little girls on being observant and telling right away. Mugshot at link.

http://www.kpic.com/news/26065249.html

This is sooo scary!

Mannnyyy years ago, my little sis was walking home from summer school when she was attacked on the street by one of these guys. In the middle of daylight! What?

Long story, but, she managed to get away and ran to a friend's house and the mother was home,......... thank goodness!

Seems he'd already attempted two previously. But, we lived close to RR tracks and that's where he was suspected of residing. They never did catch the perp, but, he also never tried this same sort of thing in our neighborhood. Unfortunately, he probably moved on, and most likely committed in another community and possibly in another state!

JMHO
fran

This little girl was very brave in reporting what happened to her. There is most certainly another little girl out there now safe in her home who would have been his next victim if he had not been caught. The little girl is a hero. :clap:

Frightening!! Thank goodness she got away and is safe! Children should be able to ride bikes and play in their neighborhoods without having some pervert preying on them.:mad:

Yep, another one released that should not have been. (Oops! ... I keep forgetting that they can be rehabilitated and cured ... my bad:doh: )

June 2010:

Kenneth Thomas Wolfe of Roseburg was set to go on trial today, but the case will instead return to a grand jury.

Douglas County prosecutor Julie Zuver said the grand jury initially heard testimony from the alleged victim, but defense attorneys want jurors to also hear tape from a police interview with the girl.

David Hill, the attorney representing Wolfe, says there’s a good chance the case will never go to trial.

http://special.registerguard.com/cs...4885646-41/trial-girl-roseburg-wolfe-case.csp

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back