Beautiful pics of White Lion Cubs

Ciara

Reaction score
Snipped from article:

"
At the last count in 2004, there were said to be just 300 white lions left in the world, all in breeding zoos.

They have been extinct in the wild for 12 years, as their colour means they are highly visible in the wild - making it difficult to stalk their prey, and leaving them vulnerable to hunters who see them as a trophy."

They are GORGEOUS. The last pic especially is lovely:)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eens-nippers-push-luck-public-appearance.html

My favorite is all 6 cubs with their wardens. Thanks for the nice break. The news is bad today and I just felt like I could not stand anymore. This was news that makes you smile.
Our kitten had kittens. I was surprised she could even breed so young. So now we have 4 kittens that are starting to eat and play. They look like the photos but they are black.

Awww thanks for the story Ciara, they are soo beautiful. I would love to cuddle one. I remember loving the tv show 'kimba the white lion'..

We need some news to make us smile every now and then. Thanks for looking Guys:blowkiss:

Thanks for posting that, Ciara. :D

They are so beautiful...I love the one of the cub snugging with mom and the one of them playing...adorable. :heart:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back