Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Casey and Ricardo

Casey and Ricardo

I rec'd this via email....

Ricardo Morales is Caylee’s father (the resemblance is uncanny). He lives across the street from the apartment building Casey says the nanny resided (and where a Zenaida Gonazalez did, in fact, look at an apartment).

OK y'all.....help me out with this.

Why is Morales an EX cop? Did you all know this?

Which police department did he work for?

Which house was Casey referring to when she said a bunch of ‘drama’ had taken place and she was no longer living there? If it was Ricardo’s house, that would explain the drama (perhaps he found out Caylee was his)?

I hadn't heard this brought up, the possibility of him being dad...or I missed it.

I'd like to get some pics of him.
    Last edited by christine2448; 07-31-2008 at 06:34 PM.

Am I stupid or something? No one has commented about this? Have a missed something?

First photo is Ricardo (right) and JP (left).

Next few photos are of JP (mentioned in one of the 911 tapes, I believe. Casey said she had been staying at "Amy and JP's.):

I think the baby looks more like JP than anyone so far (Jesse, Jesus, Ricardo).

This is the first I have heard about im being the father also.

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    I hadn't heard this brought up, the possibility of him being dad...or I missed it.

I'd like to get some pics of him.

Who is handy enough to do a split pic with Caylee, Jesus, Ricardo and JP? All on one screen for comparison.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Quote Originally Posted by QuickAttack View Post

Next few photos are of JP (mentioned in one of the 911 tapes, I believe. Casey said she had been staying at "Amy and JP's.):

Great pictures. I can see the JP/Caylee suspicion...would be very helpful to know when Casey first met all these different men...

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Who is handy enough to do a split pic with Caylee, Jesus, Ricardo and JP? All on one screen for comparison.
    Great idea!!!

I have heard this theory about Ricardo being Caylee's dad and that the name "Morales" has been connected to a Zenaida Gonzalez. Of course it was all speculation and nothing concrete. In this picture of Ricardo, I don't see it. Maybe if we had another picture of him though.
    I totally agree that the picture of JP looks a little like Caylee. The lips and the mouth definitely. But then again I swore that my friends kid looked like who she thought the dad was and it ended up not being his kid
    Compare the JP pics with this one of Caylee:

JMO

going back and looking at it again,.. I think she has JPs mouth, lips, cheeks, shape of the ears and a little bit of his eyes. I could be way off. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. Does anyone else see it??????

I opened two tabs and made one really smaller with Caylee's pic in it to compare to the ones of JP.

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    I rec'd this via email....

Quote:
    Ricardo Morales is Caylee’s father (the resemblance is uncanny). He lives across the street from the apartment building Casey says the nanny resided (and where a Zenaida Gonazalez did, in fact, look at an apartment).

This is slightly incorrect. He does live across the street (at 232 Glenwood) from one of the places Casey took the cops, but it was at Sawgrass Apt's that Zenaida applied.
    Small detail, but I see the Talking Heads getting small details incorrect so frequently, and it kind of bothers me.

:
    Which house was Casey referring to when she said a bunch of ‘drama’ had taken place and she was no longer living there? If it was Ricardo’s house, that would explain the drama (perhaps he found out Caylee was his)?
    This is from a Myspace comment.
    I got the impression that the drama was at the Anthony house. "Haven't lived there in 9 days..."

Thank you muzikman!

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    I have heard this theory about Ricardo being Caylee's dad and that the name "Morales" has been connected to a Zenaida Gonzalez. Of course it was all speculation and nothing concrete. In this picture of Ricardo, I don't see it. Maybe if we had another picture of him though.
    I totally agree that the picture of JP looks a little like Caylee. The lips and the mouth definitely. But then again I swore that my friends kid looked like who she thought the dad was and it ended up not being his kid
    Compare the JP pics with this one of Caylee:

That looks like JP sitting on the couch in the background in that photo of Caylee.

someone last night made it so you could CLEARLY see who it was,.. dang it! Now I am going to have to go back and look!

Here it is http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...94#post2434094

Quote Originally Posted by Hailiejade77 View Post
    someone last night made it so you could CLEARLY see who it was,.. dang it! Now I am going to have to go back and look!

Here it is http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...94#post2434094

That has to be JP. Compare it to the photo above of him with the beard.

Uncanny.

The eyes are the same -- JP & Caylee

browneyedgirl is offline Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

That has to be JP. Compare it to the photo above of him with the beard.

Uncanny.
    Thats what I thought as well, QA. IT has to be JP with the beard....no ????

Quote Originally Posted by browneyedgirl View Post
    Yeah. I'm almost certain that it's him.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    This is slightly incorrect. He does live across the street (at 232 Glenwood) from one of the places Casey took the cops, but it was at Sawgrass Apt's that Zenaida applied.
    Small detail, but I see the Talking Heads getting small details incorrect so frequently, and it kind of bothers me.

This is from a Myspace comment.
    I got the impression that the drama was at the Anthony house. "Haven't lived there in 9 days..."
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by browneyedgirl View Post
    Wasn't tihs picture actually posted by Ricardo? Maybe he's taking the pic?

So what do we know about JP?

Who is JP I thought it was R something, LOL!

My question.....did I read SOMEWHERE that there was a Zanieda or Zanny or someone connect to Ricardo??? I think I read it on topix?

Dang..at work , gotta go.

I think Ricardo found out Caylee was his, Casey was all to willing to let him have her, to get back at her mom and lose the responsibility....they took her to PR to be w/his family???? Just a theory. Didn't he or someone he knew go to PR just about when Caylee when missing?

ETA...ok, it was Jesse Ortiz (?) and his grandma, someone found this on the net...not Ricardo being mentioned, sorry..prolly not related at all to this case.

Reader comment on:
    Courts Gets Case Of Grandparental Visitation Rights
    in response to reader comment: Victim of New York Grandparent Visitation Law DRL 72
    Link http://www.nysun.com/comments/22794
    Here is a comment posted Submitted by zenaida ortiz, May 7, 2007 16:18
    I respect the wishes of those parents who don't wish their children to have any contact with their grandparents. In some cases it is good. But for others like me, who only wants to see her grandchild but is constantly impeded by the other grandparent who has custody--it is not fair. And laws are to protect all grandparents. We cannot pick and chose who will benefit from grandparents rights or not. My situation is unique. The mother of my grandchild is mentally incapacited and her mother (the other grandmother) is a Jehova Witness and for some reason does not particularly want me to see my grandchild on a regular basis. There have been issues relating to the safety of the child because of the parent's emotional state and she has been violent and is under a doctor's care. I had the occasion of speaking with Child Welfare Bureau agency staff and so has my son who currently resides in Florida. I want to be a part of this child's life. She does know me and tells me she loves me. This relationship should not be taken away. My religion is different and I do not hold it against them. I feel I should be in her life so I can keep track of her and see for myself that she is being provided for in a loving, healthy manner. My grandchild needs to know she is also loved by the family of her father even though he cannot physically live in the area.

Fox News just moments ago - two girlfriends are visiting with Casey this weekend. Cannot wait to hear those tapes.

RM is not a close friend of Casey's & that Casey is "unreliable" via email to Fox
    JH is not a close friend of Casey's, did not know that Caylee was missing, & did not introduce Casey to the Nanny via email to Fox

I agree with you I think Caylee looks just like JP!

Quote Originally Posted by mom_of_five View Post
    So what do we know about JP?
    Seems like I recall his name being John P. Chatt and that he at one time worked for Channel 9.

Here's his webpage: http://web.mac.com/jpchatt/JP/About_Me.html

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast