Casey and Ricardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
I rec'd this via email....

Ricardo Morales is Caylee’s father (the resemblance is uncanny). He lives across the street from the apartment building Casey says the nanny resided (and where a Zenaida Gonazalez did, in fact, look at an apartment).

OK y'all.....help me out with this.

Why is Morales an EX cop? Did you all know this?

Which police department did he work for?

Which house was Casey referring to when she said a bunch of ‘drama’ had taken place and she was no longer living there? If it was Ricardo’s house, that would explain the drama (perhaps he found out Caylee was his)?

I hadn't heard this brought up, the possibility of him being dad...or I missed it.

I'd like to get some pics of him.

Am I stupid or something? No one has commented about this? Have a missed something?

First photo is Ricardo (right) and JP (left).

l_567a117b4129e166519e821290035fe6.jpg

Next few photos are of JP (mentioned in one of the 911 tapes, I believe. Casey said she had been staying at "Amy and JP's.):
l_decc0bbeeaaa84c8fa6f0d90e3592753.jpg

613977697_l.jpg

613971803_l.jpg

l_9902f2c7188fc5dc9d75dc63604f625a.jpg

I think the baby looks more like JP than anyone so far (Jesse, Jesus, Ricardo).

Who is handy enough to do a split pic with Caylee, Jesus, Ricardo and JP? All on one screen for comparison.

First photo is Ricardo (right) and JP (left).

l_567a117b4129e166519e821290035fe6.jpg

Next few photos are of JP (mentioned in one of the 911 tapes, I believe. Casey said she had been staying at "Amy and JP's.):
l_decc0bbeeaaa84c8fa6f0d90e3592753.jpg

613977697_l.jpg

613971803_l.jpg

l_9902f2c7188fc5dc9d75dc63604f625a.jpg

I think the baby looks more like JP than anyone so far (Jesse, Jesus, Ricardo).

Great pictures. I can see the JP/Caylee suspicion...would be very helpful to know when Casey first met all these different men...

I have heard this theory about Ricardo being Caylee's dad and that the name "Morales" has been connected to a Zenaida Gonzalez. Of course it was all speculation and nothing concrete. In this picture of Ricardo, I don't see it. Maybe if we had another picture of him though.
I totally agree that the picture of JP looks a little like Caylee. The lips and the mouth definitely. But then again I swore that my friends kid looked like who she thought the dad was and it ended up not being his kid :(
Compare the JP pics with this one of Caylee:

1b2b26f2.jpg

7a54b863.jpg

JMO

going back and looking at it again,.. I think she has JPs mouth, lips, cheeks, shape of the ears and a little bit of his eyes. I could be way off. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. Does anyone else see it??????

I opened two tabs and made one really smaller with Caylee's pic in it to compare to the ones of JP.

I rec'd this via email....

Quote:
Ricardo Morales is Caylee’s father (the resemblance is uncanny). He lives across the street from the apartment building Casey says the nanny resided (and where a Zenaida Gonazalez did, in fact, look at an apartment).

This is slightly incorrect. He does live across the street (at 232 Glenwood) from one of the places Casey took the cops, but it was at Sawgrass Apt's that Zenaida applied.
Small detail, but I see the Talking Heads getting small details incorrect so frequently, and it kind of bothers me.

:
Which house was Casey referring to when she said a bunch of ‘drama’ had taken place and she was no longer living there? If it was Ricardo’s house, that would explain the drama (perhaps he found out Caylee was his)?

This is from a Myspace comment.
I got the impression that the drama was at the Anthony house. "Haven't lived there in 9 days..."

I have heard this theory about Ricardo being Caylee's dad and that the name "Morales" has been connected to a Zenaida Gonzalez. Of course it was all speculation and nothing concrete. In this picture of Ricardo, I don't see it. Maybe if we had another picture of him though.
I totally agree that the picture of JP looks a little like Caylee. The lips and the mouth definitely. But then again I swore that my friends kid looked like who she thought the dad was and it ended up not being his kid :(
Compare the JP pics with this one of Caylee:

1b2b26f2.jpg

That looks like JP sitting on the couch in the background in that photo of Caylee.

This is slightly incorrect. He does live across the street (at 232 Glenwood) from one of the places Casey took the cops, but it was at Sawgrass Apt's that Zenaida applied.
Small detail, but I see the Talking Heads getting small details incorrect so frequently, and it kind of bothers me.

This is from a Myspace comment.
I got the impression that the drama was at the Anthony house. "Haven't lived there in 9 days..."

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member