Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 465

Thread: Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #33

  1. #426
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,785
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    And sweat spa......
    Oh yeah, can't forget that. Who the hell does she think was in that trunk sweating? Absurd... lol
    Bitter are the tears of a child: Sweeten them.
    Deep are the thoughts of a child: Quiet them.
    Sharp is the grief of a child: Take it from him.
    Soft is the heart of a child: Do not harden it.
    ~Pamela Glenconner~

  2. #427
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    394
    I know that someone already posted the phone call...but I find it easier to get from the sentinel

    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...4.audiogallery

  3. #428
    curiositycat's Avatar
    curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Northern New Mexico
    Posts
    5,014

    Inside the Mind of A Sociopath

    Good article regarding the way a sociopath's mind works
    http://www.cix.co.uk/~klockstone/spath.htm
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

  4. #429
    Geraldo seems to be encouraged because the FBI sat in on that meeting with LE and Family yesterday. He says that a person has to answer truthfully to the Feds or be charged with perjury. That claims that it is the best development in days.

  5. #430
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    in the new phone call, at the end, you can hear someone yelling her name....almost like taunting her.

    Her brother sounds so done with her you could poke him with a fork!
    IMO He's probably waiting for the letter with all the information she is not saying over the phone, and since she is not giving it to him he is fed up.

  6. #431
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,682
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon718 View Post
    Well that makes more sense...I am very familiar with myspace but thought that that was the title of the blog. If she titled it after the fact than it makes sense. It also bugs me that they got to Casey's myspace before authorities did. It is said that most comments during the crucial periods of this case were deleted. Presumably by Casey when she made her "valiant" effort after 31 days.
    Now, I'm finding that very interesting. I don't know why I never connected that...GM and Casey setting up the page for Caylee and the absence of personal info/messages for those dates (was it after the 27th?) Wow! It's good that those kinda "footprints" can be retrieved. Do we know if LE ever took Tony's or Amy's computer to check?

  7. #432
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle1 View Post
    Geraldo seems to be encouraged because the FBI sat in on that meeting with LE and Family yesterday. He says that a person has to answer truthfully to the Feds or be charged with perjury. That claims that it is the best development in days.
    I sure hope Cindy didn't talk. BTW- who's representing them? Just think they might have wanted to have their OWN attorney present.

  8. #433
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sunny East Jabip
    Posts
    5,575
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I always wondered, does that job title pay well? I can say I've never see that nursing specialty before.
    SuzQ is fiesty tonight.. burnin up this thread.. You are the "absolut" of today!!

  9. #434
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LI, NY
    Posts
    3,342
    Quote Originally Posted by pikermom View Post
    I am sure this has been asked and answered before, but I cannot find it.
    How long does it typically take to get forensics back?
    I am assuming they are testing for these things.
    1) Stain in trunk, is it blood?
    2) If it is blood, DNA on the blood
    3) Hair Strand, does it belong to Caylee, and I read somewhere they could tell from the hair strand if it came from a living person or dead.
    4) Soil, does it match the soil in the yard?

    Just some questions that came to mind.
    I tried to search for this information and did not come up with any answers, but I did learn alot.

    The blood questions, should have been quick and easy. At least to determine if it was blood, the DNA would take longer.

    Anybody know how long these tests take, and what other forensic test they might be performing?
    I don't know specifically BUT I would think they got back preliminary tests very quickly & are waiting for the complete test results to be sent before they make any comments on the forensics.


    They've probably been working on any leads they got in so far from the tests....

    maybe trying to match the soil for a possible location of where Caylee might be or might have been.

    If it's soil from their own backyard, why do I have the feeling Cindy will claim she was gardening & placed a dirty shovel in the trunk one day?

  10. #435
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,682
    Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    Good article regarding the way a sociopath's mind works
    http://www.cix.co.uk/~klockstone/spath.htm
    I read a great book last summer...can we post titles?

  11. #436
    Blue_Dolphin308's Avatar
    Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Allentown PA
    Posts
    3,298
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

  12. #437
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,924
    Quote Originally Posted by LTUlegal View Post
    Here's my answer on phone records, it would seem they did subpoena them.

    Investigators are analyzing phone and credit card records to trace Casey Anthony's tracks over the month that she and Caylee were separated from the family. Casey's mother said she has the phone records, too, but won't talk about them or whether she's found evidence that Casey really did get a call from Caylee the day Caylee was reported missing.
    --Quoted from wfttv website.
    There are lots of articles at WFTV. Can you provide a direct link? Thanks!

  13. #438
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by Medea View Post
    It depends on what forensics are actually in the car...if there is nothing that conclusively puts a dead Caylee in the trunk...then what do you have for evidence? Nada.

    Casey will get on the stand and say the babysitter took her, claim the cops confused her or make up some other line of crapola...and there's no evidence the child is dead and no proof the babysitter didn't exist...

    GIven the recent cases that have ended in acquittal or hung juries with TONS more evidence...I'd be hard pressed to believe they could get a conviction wtihout a lot more evidence than we know of.
    NUmber one, they could have a lot more forensics than we know about.

    Number two, if they prove there was a dead body in the trunk, who else's could it be?

    Number three, Casey is the perfect defendant for a non-body conviction, nobody likes her demeanor the minute they see her, plus, her many lies can be brought in as evidence.

    Again, one of the guys last night said a murder conviction certainly was not of the question even if no body is found.

  14. #439
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,191
    FOX "news" strikes again.

    their headline says "mother of missing girl tells brother "im not level", they then go on to play the audio and show the actual transcript of the the call, and wouldnt you know it - casey said no such thing!

    do they even try?!

  15. #440
    Blondieskatz's Avatar
    Blondieskatz is offline The more often we think and act honestly, the stronger the habit becomes.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,356
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMay View Post
    I have thought about this from the beginning of all this, something tells me this is what happened. But then as time went by I thought that if that was the case with all this media buzz, whoever she sold her to would have surfaced by this time.
    You would hope someone would come forward, but it is illegal to buy a child.

    But the comment she makes while talking to Kristina (located in the 911 transcripts thread post 4) about not knowing where she is, she pin points exactly what truth she is telling.

    Casey Anthony: "Baby, you are not telling me anything that I don't already know. Again, I've only been in jail since about 8:30 tonight. I was with them all day. I know that. I was with officers pretty much since 9 p.m. last night up until this evening when I came up here."

    Kristina: "But you are telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"

    Casey Anthony: "That I have no clue where my daughter is? Yes, that is the truth. That is the absolute truth."

    Kristina: "They'll find out and whoever…"

    Casey Anthony: "OK, Kristina, I'm hanging up, I've need to make this other call before I forget the number. So, I'll call you later."

    Kristina: "OK Bye."
    ~ Friends are kisses blown to us by angels. ~

  16. #441
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,495
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    I agree Blink.. the evidence in the trunk and then along with the carseat still being in the car. Casey was picked up by Tony,
    Casey SAYS she was picked up by Tony.

    Which means she probably wasn't.

  17. #442
    curiositycat's Avatar
    curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Northern New Mexico
    Posts
    5,014
    I feel sorry for Lee. Anyone who has ever lived with nutzo family members knows how stressful it is.
    The facts are he went to college, according to the myspace page we saw, and now has a great job.
    He was responsible enough to move out when he got a job.
    Does he now deserve to be involved in all this DRAMA.
    Not in my book.
    Last edited by curiositycat; 07-31-2008 at 05:36 PM. Reason: wrong word
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

  18. #443
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Medea View Post
    I have to say I'm not sure the judge should have allowed these calls to be released, this may come back to bite LE in a** in terms of prejudicial pre trial publicity..
    Except the last judge ruled the calls are fairly sterile...which I agree. I don't see them as prejudicial at all. Jury pools can be reckoned with. JMO

  19. #444
    whiteangora's Avatar
    whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink34 View Post
    Good work- can you also post in the media thread please?
    ALthough it says "detective" not homicide detective..

    If he truly was a homicide detective I am more than ashamed of this man right now.
    I put it in the media links, also found a newspaper article from Ohio and put it in links.
    I just can't find the place I saw homicide detective, still looking tho.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf





  20. #445
    MsRyber's Avatar
    MsRyber is offline Lacks Insight, but has great Common Sense.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    KW
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by liltigress View Post
    Hahaha.. That's stooopit!

    Reported on FOX with the phone call between Casey and Lee: Casey has yet get that letter finished because she hasn't had time. WTH are they keeping her so busy doing in JAIL?
    It would take her DAYS to keep all of her lies straight.

    I have a question about her "personality" or "Undiagnosed personality disorder".

    Do these types get mad when people don't "let things go"?

    If they keep getting hounded and hounded and hounded on the same thing over and over and over again, do they have a tendency to snap? Do they avoid? Do they get whiny, combative, defensive?

    I know when I was a kid and would lie, I would deny deny deny. Finally, when I was pressured to the point where I couldn't come up with anything else, I would cave and angrily admit the truth. Then, I would feel a nice relief feeling. I know she isn't normal, but I was wondering in the case of people like her, if there is a typical cycle?

    I am guessing she has never been pressed on an issue for as long as this. It seems she has been able to lie her way out of everything.....

  21. #446
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,568
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    Yes, that is true - but just the event of calling the cops and having a uniformed officer show up to tell the story to - the fact Casey had stolen and whatever before - would have made Casey back down. Probably just the act of picking up the phone and dialing the police - wouldn't even have to call 911 - use the non-emergency number - or better yet - call the 800 child abuse number. Casey would't have wanted to risk them coming out - she would have backed down and left Caylee and gone about her merry way.

    WHAT??? Casey wanted to leave her parents house with her child. Cindy has no right to stop Casey from leaving with her child. Calling the police to tell them a story about what happened in the past as an excuse to keep Casey in the house ... well the police would have just told her "she is an adult and can do as she pleases.

    Calling the child abuse hotline for a reason to keep Casey in the house is "false" information and would be abusing the system when there are children that are being abused.

    Caylee belongs to Casey, good, bad or indifferent and can leave her parents home freely.

    If Cindy dared to stop Casey from leaving the house with Caylee, Casey could have filed charges against her mother. I can't think of the correct term at the moment ... but there is a term for it.

    You can't stop an adult from leaving!
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

  22. #447
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sunny East Jabip
    Posts
    5,575
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I believe it was in reference to bringing the FBI in to help in a grid search. LE is playing hardball here...I just pray it doesn't backfire.
    I think that is related to the resources associated with the search itself based on the information they have. Personally, I think they know exactly where the "search" will be, and frankly I am glad to see them try to get a confession or finalize the forensics first-
    Why, you say?

    Because when they hit the grid detail at the Orange County Landfill in the middle of Summer, it is going to be new cadets, deputies, off duty beat cops and the sanitation staff digging through there- not any general public volunteers, its too dangerous. And I would like to hope that those people will be afforded the best opportunity to find Caylee.. I would want them to succeed in what I would think the most gruesome task I could imagine..

  23. #448
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,877
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon718 View Post
    I know....why don't more reporters or LE ask her about that blog? It was dated July 3rd! Which would mean that Cindy knew that Caylee was missing for quite some time before reporting it (13 days to be exact) That has always bothered me. Why isn't it pursued?
    It's my opinion Cindy was telling the truth until the 16th or 17th of July. She told 911 her daughter had been missing for a month, and she had just found her, and also found out her granddaughter was missing. I think she would have just assumed all the way up to the 15th Caylee was with Casey. Then I imagine Casey, when found by mom, started spinning tales about where Caylee was, which is why she doesn't say anything directly to 911 about Caylee until the third call.
    Lanie

  24. #449
    Blue_Dolphin308's Avatar
    Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Allentown PA
    Posts
    3,298
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

  25. #450
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon View Post
    Casey SAYS she was picked up by Tony.

    Which means she probably wasn't.
    pretty sure tony said he picked her up and she told him the car was going to be taken care of by her father.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #32
    By christine2448 in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 508
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 02:18 PM
  2. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31
    By christine2448 in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 414
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 09:21 AM
  3. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #24
    By Blue_Dolphin308 in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 495
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 09:22 AM
  4. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #17
    By christine2448 in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 362
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 11:26 AM
  5. Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15
    By christine2448 in forum Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies
    Replies: 676
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 02:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •