Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #33

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee now has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Thanks Christine!! You are on the ball at closing those threads, and much needed. :)

If the family and/or the atty's had done this, nothing that has ended up in the press would have been a suprise. They family didn't even really reach into that circle of friends at first, past Tony and Amy it looks like they continued to believe Casey even with the mountain of proven lies. To this day Cindy doesn't believe that Casey dropped the car off in that parking lot.

I understand what you are saying.
I am just trying to put myself in the GMA's shoes. Could it be that she WANTS to believe ALL that Casey is saying because the alternative is just unthinkable to her?

Then Cindy should stand side by side with padilla and john allen from LE and hold press conferences and say they are 100% supporting the investigation no matter where it leads.

I saw earlier today on some talking head show that the forensics are yet to come in, takes anywhere from 2-6 weeks.

Whether this is really true, who knows.

I am just trying to put myself in the GMA's shoes. Could it be that she WANTS to believe ALL that Casey is saying because the alternative is just unthinkable to her?
i think for the first few days that could be explained away, but now her attitude and reasoning just defies logic. The alternative is something we all don't want to accept, for sure, expecially her grandma, but start putting the blame where it belongs and maybe caylee will be found, alive or not, she deserves some dignity.

I never heard of Walmart feet, either. Maybe it is a regional thing.

In answer to mom of five in the previous thread who mentioned,
I'm watching Fox, too, but I'm not seeing what you're reporting...darn., the mention of the electronic scent analyzer was just before Bill Hemmer threw to Greta's producer, Steph, who reported his 'news' on the gas cans - he did say he'd asked LE if the cans were found in the car, and they told him they'd get back to him on that.

I'm wondering if that fancy piece of equipment is being brought in by the feds. It doesn't sound like something your average sheriff's dept would keep on hand.

Does anyone else think that Casey may have confessed to Cindy the night after the 911 calls and LE visit? To me, that makes the most sense. This would explain why the both of them went into defense mode, making myspace pages, etc...

Cindy has been defending Casey from the very first day this case broke, but she sure wasn't defending her when we heard her calling 911 and making her threats against Casey.

I don't understand it either. I "wonder" if it's because they already have enough forensics to suspect she is dead.
Even so wouldn't they be looking for a body.

I don't get it either ccat.
Either they are SURE Caylee is dead. :( Or they know something else.

I don't understand why people are NOT out there looking.
At least look at some places. Sawgrass...Blanchard park...that resort under construction, near the bars she went to.....SOMEPLACE !

Maybe le should fly all of US down to Fl. and WE will look!!!

top of the afternoon friends! Absolut...did you read my theory? I posted it in theories and am interested to hear your take on it..

"If wishes were kisses..." Whatever she's doing IS NOT bringing her granddaughter home. She may want to try a different tact.

Then Cindy should stand side by side with padilla and john allen from LE and hold press conferences and say they are 100% supporting the investigation no matter where it leads.
Yes...you are 100% right. If this is supposed to be all about Caylee, she should be aligning herself with LE in trying to find her. I truly believe she has bee ill-advised.

how do we know they are not looking?
We don't, and I'll bet there are some pretty intense searches going on through records and maybe for people who may be involved.

What doesn't seem to be happening is a search in public places for a body.

So many pictures online taken within a few months . . . I think Casey was a newbie in the friend-circle b/c of her dating Tony.

Does anyone else think that Casey may have confessed to Cindy the night after the 911 calls and LE visit? To me, that makes the most sense. This would explain why the both of them went into defense mode, making myspace pages, etc...

Cindy has been defending Casey from the very first day this case broke, but she sure wasn't defending her when we heard her calling 911 and making her threats against Casey.

There is DEFINITELY something very odd about this, yes.... can you imagine as a Grandma being told that your 3-year-old granddaughter has been missing for "31 days" and saying, "Hey, let's sit down and update our MySpace pages to reflect this!" :rolleyes:

It seems they have looked in the logical places, but not having any idea what and where exactly Casey was for a month or the range of locations she could have put her daughter, I can't see a widespread manhunt type of search.

I also think that police believe the child is dead, that's why they're pressuring the mother with the put up or shut up...if your child was really kidnapped then give us the info we need.....

On one of the shows last night, either Greta, Dan Abrams or NG, they were talking to the Sheriff's office, Officer Padilla, and he said THEY CAN'T SEARCH FOR CAYLEE UNTIL THE FAMILY REQUESTS IT, AND THEY HAVEN'T REQUESTED IT!

Sorry for shouting, but this is outrageous! The family needs to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123