Phoenix Resident - Anything you want/need from the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vask

Gumshoe
Reaction score
Figured I'd create this thread since not everybody knows me, which means they wouldn't know I live here. So I'm throwing this out there while I have a month off from classes.

Are there any locations anybody wants photos of, or documents I should try to get hard copies of in person?

//edit
Should also make known that:
- Have my own vehicle.
- Use of a camera (obviously lol).
- Valid library cards for both Phoenix Public and Maricopa County.
- No issues with driving to out of the way areas randomly (please limit to about an hour outside of town - 1 way).
- All the freaking time in the world for another month.

- I will NOT go question these suspects - safety issues. lmao

I couldn't even if I wanted to. Not on the visitors list. :p

Ty vask for stepping up..need to think, LOL!

We really need a pic of KL.....hmmm. :D

Well, I have zero LE contacts. If you guys have the contacts and are able to get them to release any photos I have no problem picking them up locally to speed up the process.

Well, I have zero LE contacts. If you guys have the contacts and are able to get them to release any photos I have no problem picking them up locally to speed up the process.

Would you call and see if you could get a picture of KL, Alonzo and Lindsey? Pleaseeeeeeeee LOL :blowkiss:

Well, if KL is being held during his trial I could start at the Madison Street jail, it's the only holding jail I know of. Unless you guys know which jail he's being detained at?

I could probably call the police dept. down in Casa Grande for any photos of Alonzo, and a local dept. here in Phoenix for any photos of Lindsey providing she's been picked up on prostitution charges before.

How would I go about telling them who I am and why I'd need them though? I've never contacted anyone like this before.

I wouldn't think photos of them would help us identify MJD, but rather just satisfy our own curiosities. lol

Ty vask for stepping up..need to think, LOL!

We really need a pic of KL.....hmmm. :D

I think am totally on to something here in terms of a pic of KL. It appears he may have been a co-owner of an "entertainment" company. I'm researching this further before I throw it out there, but I have a feeling this is a VERY good lead... I'm going to post this to the main board too.

By "entertainment" do you mean the *advertiser censored* kind? o_O

Hm. Good luck with the lead. If it was here in Phoenix and pans out, I have a friend who used to hang out a lot in the party crew scene out here for the longest time that I could probably talk to.

Well, if KL is being held during his trial I could start at the Madison Street jail, it's the only holding jail I know of. Unless you guys know which jail he's being detained at?

I could probably call the police dept. down in Casa Grande for any photos of Alonzo, and a local dept. here in Phoenix for any photos of Lindsey providing she's been picked up on prostitution charges before.

How would I go about telling them who I am and why I'd need them though? I've never contacted anyone like this before.

I wouldn't think photos of them would help us identify MJD, but rather just satisfy our own curiosities. lol

KL is in the Towers Jail. How about if I call and see if I can get somebody to give us pictures and if they will I can let you know.

Ok, I'm familiar with Towers, although I used to call it Durango. One side was for the women and one was for the men, although I didn't know they used it as a holding jail as well. From what I knew it was for non-federal type jail time.

But yea, if you can see if any photos can be released then I can go pick them up and scan them in.

Ok, I'm familiar with Towers, although I used to call it Durango. One side was for the women and one was for the men, although I didn't know they used it as a holding jail as well. From what I knew it was for non-federal type jail time.

But yea, if you can see if any photos can be released then I can go pick them up and scan them in.

Ok I will try calling them. It takes forever to get through to somebody. I will let you know what I find out :)

Hey y'all, thinking about MJD..just got an email, guy says he has LE contacts in this area...trying to get reggied.

Do we have copies of any news articles on this, maybe that is something good to have that only a local could get. See what was in the paper, scan? We may have this already??...they haven't nicknamed me Dory fer nothin.

Hey y'all, thinking about MJD..just got an email, guy says he has LE contacts in this area...trying to get reggied.

Do we have copies of any news articles on this, maybe that is something good to have that only a local could get. See what was in the paper, scan? We may have this already??...they haven't nicknamed me Dory fer nothin.

I think Vask posted something from the newspaper about MJD :waitasec:

I've been looking for permission to post the articles I have. I accessed them through the Phoenix Public library's online database that they pay for in order for people with current, valid library cards to access. It's all public information, as long as you have a Phoenix Public library card.

Here are the articles I have in hard copy and text file format that I used the database for:
"17-Year-Old's Story is Hazy in Middle" - January 30, 1999

"Police Nab Suspect in Pimping of 13-Year-Old" - March 2, 1999
.. Not MJD, but still about Lipsey.

"County Taps Web to Identify Bodies - Officials Hoping to Find Relatives of Nearly 200 Unknowns" - June 6, 2005
.. Article is mainly about the launch of the MedEx database, but had MJD's story among others in a side panel.

This one I believe is still publicly accessible through the actual site since it's recent:
"Suzi Dodt's on a Mission to Return the Nameless Dead to Their Loved Ones" - July 17, 2008

I posted highlights of both the Jan and March 1999 articles in the main thread somewhere within the last few pages.

Bumping just to get above the locked threads.

Any photos of KTL or WW aka AF in the articles???

Sorry I've been lacking on the posting; I've been busy with moving back into my apartment this weekend.

Believe: The articles I have contained no photos. =/

Marysawol: I'll have more time to check tomorrow while the bf's at work and the kiddos at school. I don't read/watch the news generally (meaning I don't get the paper delivered or anything) so I'll check stories online and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.