Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
Please continue here!

Daily recap is here

Seems like links and information is being reposted and reposted, please read the daily recap, and other threads before you repost a;lready known information.

Welcome to all the new people!

I'm listening to that phone call about the letter. Lee asks her "How are you doing?" and she replies "I'm doing alright."

No, no you are NOT doing alright. You're sitting in a jail cell and you're daughter is missing. How can you be doing alright and sound so upbeat? Geezils! Her mind isn't right.

FOX "news" strikes again.

their headline says "mother of missing girl tells brother "im not level", they then go on to play the audio and show the actual transcript of the the call, and wouldnt you know it - casey said no such thing!

do they even try?!

I'm listening to that phone call about the letter. Lee asks her "How are you doing?" and she replies "I'm doing alright."

No, no you are NOT doing alright. You're sitting in a jail cell and you're daughter is missing. How can you be doing alright and sound so upbeat? Geezils! Her mind isn't right.

yep ,she still sounds completely unaffected by it all. and Lee sounds like he just about done listening to it. i think him skipping the hearing is a decent indicator of his waning patience.

I'm sorry if i'm mixing stuff up here ( there is so much JUNK to this story) but Did Cindy say that there was pizza and maggots in the trunk? Or just rotten pizza?

yep ,she still sounds completely unaffected by it all. and Lee sounds like he just about done listening to it. i think him skipping the hearing is a decent indicator of his waning patience.

Yeah, I hear it in his voice. I can only imagine what all her friends have been telling him. None of them so far that I know of has admitted to knowing Zanny the nanny. But "the nanny" is possibly going to be all of her friends. There have already been a few to step up and say they watched Caylee before. She's possibly passed that baby off on anyone that would take her. No wonder there are so many that love Caylee so much.

I'm sorry if i'm mixing stuff up here ( there is so much JUNK to this story) but Did Cindy say that there was pizza and maggots in the trunk? Or just rotten pizza?
pizza and maggots...in a bag IIRC...

liljim I'm thinking that he ended the phone call that just released as well. I think Lee is catching on.Tensions in the Anthony house have to be on high.

Cindy knew she couldn't call law enforcement for Casey leaving the house with Cayle when she didn't want her to.

BUT she could use the threat that every parent of an adult child who lives at home uses:

"If you walk out that door, you won't come back in. I'll change the locks, and you will never see another penny from me."

With all due respect, second guessing why Cindy let Casey take her own daughter out of her house is total 20/20 hindsight. She's done a lot of things wrong, but I don't see that as one of them, especially when her daughter FINALLY DID LEAVE, oops, the child disappears without a trace.

Was that on Fox? Just a couple of days ago, they had a caption on the screen under a photo of Osama Bin Laden that said "Obama."

"Fair and Balanced. And Careless with our Captions."

:rolleyes:

Cindy knew she couldn't call law enforcement for Casey leaving the house with Cayle when she didn't want her to.

BUT she could use the threat that every parent of an adult child who lives at home uses:

"If you walk out that door, you won't come back in. I'll change the locks, and you will never see another penny from me."

True but IMHO it was time for Casey to get a real job and take care of herself and Caylee.

Cindy had been co-dependent with her for too long.

Maybe she did say something like that and that's what caused the fight the day Casey took caylee and left. :)

http://www.local6.com/news/17051279/detail.html click on new new call released under video

reporter says that five minutes ago (was the five o'clock report) an OCSD helicopter was noted flying over the Anthony home, neighborhood and wooded area nearby in tight circles. They have a call in to OCSD to inquire about this.

Also, investigators are currently in a meeting to nail down the timeline. Local6 states they will have more on this at the 6pm broadcast as well as another look at the sawgrass and interviews with staff there.

I love how she specifically called him and said "You weren't at the hearing this morning were you?" Seriously? What kind of question is that--of course he wasn't there! It is jsut another way of Casey trying to control everything and make Lee feel bad. I feel so sorry for him. He knows what has happened here and he doesn't even want to deal with her because he is disgusted by her actions! This guy deserves a nice vacation when this is over and done with, he sounds beat to hell! He cannot even grieve the loss of his niece because her mother won't let them have closure! :(

True but IMHO it was time for Casey to get a real job and take care of herself and Caylee.

Cindy had been co-dependent with her for too long.

Maybe she did say something like that and that's what caused the fight the day Casey took caylee and left. :)

Yeah, us normal people would see it that way. 22 and with a kid--it's time to go to work.

I agree that this family is steeped in co-dependency stuff. And I do think that there probably was a final blow-up before Casey left the house. Because, otherwise, Cindy would have wanted to know where Casey was, and I'd like to think would have sought her out.

It does seem that Casey used Cindy's love for Caylee to hurt Cindy.

With all due respect, second guessing why Cindy let Casey take her own daughter out of her house is total 20/20 hindsight. She's done a lot of things wrong, but I don't see that as one of them, especially when her daughter FINALLY DID LEAVE, oops, the child disappears without a trace.
agreed, I think her tough love attempt came too little too late, imo
Although, she certainly had enough on her to challenge custody for at least the time being, had she done that and not enabled her for so long, Caylee may still be alive.. She should have been the priority over her crack head daughter, sorry, its how I feel.

http://www.local6.com/news/17051279/detail.html click on new new call released under video

reporter says that five minutes ago (was the five o'clock report) an OCSD helicopter was noted flying over the Anthony home, neighborhood and wooded area nearby in tight circles. They have a call in to OCSD to inquire about this.

Also, investigators are currently in a meeting to nail down the timeline. Local6 states they will have more on this at the 6pm broadcast as well as another look at the sawgrass and interviews with staff there.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:maybe they got a good valid tip to look there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine