802 users online (143 members and 659 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 662
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,387

    Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #14

    Please continue GENERAL discussions here. Look around Nancy has her own forum, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.


    Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.


    Newbies.....




    I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

    I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    646
    Originally Posted by citygirl
    I am a member, read a lot to stay abreast of things, have little to say as all the posters here are so on top of things, but will add my two cents.

    My question is, how many spouses who are having marital problems are up and murdered by someone else?

    Nary a one, that I can think of.

    To stay with your question: Guilt-he never called police to report her missing. Innocence-I'm coming up blank.

    JMHO
    I agree that the spouse is the usual suspect. However, in regards to not calling the police. Perhaps he was under the impression, as many on this board were, that you had to wait 24 hrs to report a missing adult. He says he went looking for her and JA's affidavit seems to confirm that is what he told her. When he returned from looking for her, the cops had already been called and were at his house.

    As I've said lots of times, he's got a lot of stuff that can be confirmed or refuted in those affidavits/rebuttal. IF he is lying in those, he's given LE plenty of ammo.

  3. #3
    As far as how close are the houses, here's the 'hood.

    Note you can see both beamers in the driveway.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    38

    Cary Meet-up

    Reddress58 wrote:
    <<I see there are a lot of members logged on right now...probably catching up on previous threads. Let's wait and see who else is interested and plan a meet-up.>>

    I live very close and would love to meet you all. Please count me in if it's not too late.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,911
    Quote Originally Posted by outside_of_apex View Post
    As far as how close are the houses, here's the 'hood.

    Note you can see both beamers in the driveway.

    Google 'street view' is way cool

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Just the Fax View Post
    Google 'street view' is way cool
    Just so long as you realize that it is not real time. If you look at it now, it should be dark.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    745
    Anyone else interested in a meet-up at Java Jive? I've jotted down everyone so far who has shown interest and will PM you soon.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheyenne130 View Post
    Just so long as you realize that it is not real time. If you look at it now, it should be dark.
    Hmmm, according to here it's 4:20pm at the intersection of Haight & Ashbury in San Francisco. What time is it at your place

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by outside_of_apex View Post
    Hmmm, according to here it's 4:20pm at the intersection of Haight & Ashbury in San Francisco. What time is it at your place
    10:18PM when you made your post. Where are you? Mars? LOL

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by reddress58 View Post
    Anyone else interested in a meet-up at Java Jive? I've jotted down everyone so far who has shown interest and will PM you soon.

    I'm interested.


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by reddress58 View Post
    10:18PM when you made your post. Where are you? Mars? LOL
    What's that whooshing sound

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    middle tennessee
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinalady View Post
    I agree that the spouse is the usual suspect. However, in regards to not calling the police. Perhaps he was under the impression, as many on this board were, that you had to wait 24 hrs to report a missing adult. He says he went looking for her and JA's affidavit seems to confirm that is what he told her. When he returned from looking for her, the cops had already been called and were at his house.

    As I've said lots of times, he's got a lot of stuff that can be confirmed or refuted in those affidavits/rebuttal. IF he is lying in those, he's given LE plenty of ammo.
    I was on my way home from work once and got stuck on the interstate because a small plane had made a crash landing a mile ahead of me. Sat there for 4 hours. This was before cell phones.

    When I finally made it home my husband had called everyone under the sun and the ER looking for me. I spent the rest of the evening calling 20 people back to apologize for worrying them.
    I too would be calling the police in addition to local emergency rooms, her girlfriends, the neighbors, etc.

    Whether she'd been missing less than 24 hrs. or not the police could have told him if she'd been hit by a car or involved in something else that they'd possibly been called out on. The police are not just for missing people reports.

    My BIL is a cop, a "first responder". If there's an injury or illness related 911 call, the police show up first to secure the area for the paramedics. Calling the police would have been the logical thing to do.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,061
    Quote Originally Posted by reddress58 View Post
    Anyone else interested in a meet-up at Java Jive? I've jotted down everyone so far who has shown interest and will PM you soon.
    I sent a PM, but add my name to the list. Just need to know when.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by outside_of_apex View Post
    As far as how close are the houses, here's the 'hood.

    Note you can see both beamers in the driveway.
    Thanks!

    I've been talking to "server too busy" for the last couple of hours. Just to let you know, we did have a lovely conversation. lol

    So did y'all figure out why there are not any stickers in the SUV's license plates while I was talking to the 'server'?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,078
    Quote Originally Posted by outside_of_apex View Post
    Hmmm, according to here it's 4:20pm at the intersection of Haight & Ashbury in San Francisco. What time is it at your place
    Yes but on Haight/Ashbury it's always around 1970! I used to live about a mile from there.

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #26
    By christine2448 in forum Nancy Cooper
    Replies: 950
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 10:33 AM
  2. Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #22
    By chicoliving in forum Nancy Cooper
    Replies: 516
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #21
    By christine2448 in forum Nancy Cooper
    Replies: 725
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 01:51 PM
  4. Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #8
    By christine2448 in forum Nancy Cooper
    Replies: 447
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 10:46 AM
  5. Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #7
    By christine2448 in forum Nancy Cooper
    Replies: 384
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 04:17 PM

Tags for this Thread