Orange and Seminole County Police Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you were on the ball! I'm sure this will be very useful to plenty of WSers.

It is Orange County Sheriff's Dept handling this though.

OPD handles everything inside the city limits, The Anthony's live in the county/outside of city limits, So it is the jurisdiction of the Orange County Sheriff's Dept.

It is Orange County Sheriff's Dept handling this though.

OPD handles everything inside the city limits, The Anthony's live in the county/outside of city limits, So it is the jurisdiction of the Orange County Sheriff's Dept.

Yeah...the person who's transmitting this has all of the ES set up on different channels on his scanner, I guess. So we're getting all of the services listed above.

We'll have to figure out which code is call code for OCS.

Yeah...the person who's transmitting this has all of the ES set up on different channels on his scanner, I guess. So we're getting all of the services listed above.

We'll have to figure out which code is call code for OCS.

Yes, and the Orange County Sheriff is not on the list. Orlando Police Dept (OPD) is.

Is anyone else having it be really broken up? I have sound come in and out.

No, YOU were on the ball. :D

Or WE were on the ball...lol. :rofl:

:blowkiss: GMTA! lol

Yes, and the Orange County Sheriff is not on the list. Orlando Police Dept (OPD) is.

The page this live feed comes from also says:
Orange & Seminole County
So I'm guessing Orange County on there too. If you're familiar with police scanners, you'll have to listen and get learn with which department is broadcasting each time. That's what I'm gonna have to do too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy