1182 users online (238 members and 944 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35

Please continue posting here. I am reminding everyone that WS does not allow member's to be rude towards another member, nor do we allow personal attacks on any of our members. Members that violate our TOS will be removed from posting. Caylee's forum is very busy and we will not tolerate rudeness towards another.

here is a thread that is just devoted to who could be Caylee's bio dad

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67817

there are also threads conserning different guys.

Did amy or Ricardo go to schoole with Casey or did I miss that.

Quote Originally Posted by LorinMarie View Post
    I thought she looks a lot like Morales. I am trying to think based on genetics here, Caylee's eye color does not look like her mother's they look much darker almost brown but possibly a dark hazel?? It is hard to tell by the pics. Isn't it likely that the father would have the same eye color as Caylee as they do not appear to be the same as Casey's?? Oye unless there is some sort of recessive gene from grandparents I guess. I am no genetics experts though so I was hoping someone here would be better at this than I am!!
    Brown eye genes are dominant and blue are recessive. To have blue eyes, Caylee would need a recessive blue gene from Casey and a recessive blue gene from her father. Since Caylee doesn't have blue eyes, she received a color other than blue from her father. I'm a nursing student and we just covered genotypes, etc, so that's the only reason it's fresh in my mind...

*only posted here since the original post was posted in the last thread*
    Last edited by mom_of_five; 07-31-2008 at 09:29 PM. Reason: typo

On MSNBC, The Verdict, the guy mentioned that the results from the car could be coming any minute now.

NG eluded to the same thing. Is this just a tease? Do we have any documentation that the results are expected anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by athy View Post
    here is a thread that is just devoted to who could be Caylee's bio dad

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67817

there are also threads conserning different guys.
    I saw it. Thanks athy!!

ETA: MAYBE IT NEEDS TO BE EVEN BIGGER!!

Quote Originally Posted by mom_of_five View Post
    Brown eye genes are dominant and blue are recessive. To have blue eyes, Caylee would need a recessive blue gene from Casey and a recessive blue gene from her father. Since Caylee doesn't have blue eyes, she received a color other than blue from her father. I'm a nursing student and we just covered genotypes, etc, so that's the only reason it's fresh in my mind...

If CAsey has blue eyes, it means the father has brown eyes.

Please please take the paternity discussion to the new thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle1 View Post
    On MSNBC, The Verdict, the guy mentioned that the results from the car could be coming any minute now.

NG eluded to the same thing. Is this just a tease? Do we have any documentation that the results are expected anytime soon?

NG said the same thing, results were due back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mom_of_five View Post

Thank You! I learned all that I know about genetics from my Sims 2 game LOL! I will go refer to the paternity threads now and the threads for each gentleman, but I suppose that we could rule out any of the potentials with an eye color that does not match Caylees.

Thanks Medea, I had quoted a post in the main thread and I will now refer to the paternity threads for this topic
    Last edited by LorinMarie; 07-31-2008 at 09:35 PM. Reason: add text

That doesn't automatically mean they'll be released though... and since she's in jail already... not sure they'd have to move on anything until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Medea View Post
    Please please take the paternity discussion to the new thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle1 View Post

I think it is pure media sensationalizm...'any minute now'...I mean the police are not going to release any results at night.

To Curious Cat/Delta Dawn

CC:

Saw your post after closing last thread that Caylee looks like Jesus-

THANK YOU ALREADY..lol, it was the doo rag pic of her, right?
    Sadly, he was probably the best chance this girl had. But she is with her Daddy know and that's what counts, imo..

My dearest Delta:

Rather than bring over your post, allow me to say I posted as well as a few others about the absence of some vet posters here because of the posting climate. It is clear some if not most new posters have not taken the time to review previous threads and posts. The goal is to advance discussion and review relevant case info and hopefully provide support in finding this baby. I know when I first came here I took the time to do that, as I do now, but more importantly as cases progressed I looked back at posts to see who was "on"- I can say unequivocally, we all know who they are and will definately give the same respect back to new posters as they get familiar as they did to me.
    Hopeful-
    B

Helicopters? I looked in the daily update thread and followed the link, but it said nothing about helicopters...can someone explain in a couple of words...tia.

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast