Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

housemouse

Reaction score
I am going to do my best, as a newbie, to figure out how to post the astrological charts for Caylee and Casey here.

Also, will do my best to highlight the pertinent aspects indicating trouble, both in the natal charts, and in the transits to these.

Feel free to ask questions, and I will do my best to answer.

OK, I see that I can't post attachments. But here is my previous post on Casey's chart.

Casey has her natal Sun and Mercury in a square to her Mars and Uranus.

This, in her natal,chart, indicates what we already know from her behavior...

(agitated, incoherent, and erratic thinking, excitable, argumentative, quarrelsome, self willed obstinacy, accident-prone, potential for violence, haste and premature action, liability or proneness to accidents or injuries)

Given that her Sun and Mercury are in Pisces, she should have a very subjective and personal outlook on life, and would be very impressionable, moody, and prevarication is also probable under stress.

Mars and Uranus in Saggitarius account for her impulsive behavior, sudden outbursts of anger, acting in haste, her need for excitement and intolerance of routine.

Now, with Uranus presently sitting on her Mercury, and squaring her natal Uranus and Mars, and the transit of Pluto squaring her Sun, I see the potential for violence, sudden impulsive actions, and then lying about it. The Moon travels so quickly around the signs that it is generally a triggering device, so I wonder what happened on the dates mentioned above.

It is very possible that anything that might have happened to Caylee was a sudden and disastrous accident, caused by sudden impulsive actions on Casey's part. But, given the planets in Pisces, her natural tendency to lie when caught is eventually going to catch up with her.

Pluto will be her downfall, for it's present position can cause her to over-estimate her power to escape the consequences of her actions, and she can be arrogant about it all.

I feel she is in danger of a mental meltdown at some point, particularly when her house of cards comes tumbling down.

Now, all that said, there are other possible times for whatever happened to Caylee to have happened during this period, as Uranus and Pluto are the cause of the tension, and the Moon would be the trigger.

That is why we need to tie down whether the ex-BF is absolutely sure he heard Caylee's voice on the phone on the 24th. (Or was Casey doing an imitation off a bit away from the phone to concoct her cover story)

Mercury rules telephones, among other things, and Mars rules ex BFs!

P.S. I just noticed (smacking head!) that on the 17th/18th the transiting Sun was in opposition to transiting Pluto, and both were squaring her natal Sun... all the more worriesome, in my humble and amateur opinion.

Getting late for this lil ol granny housemouse.

I will post what I see in Caylee's natal chart tomorrow. I got both birthdates for Casey and Caylee from the "daily recaps".

If any of you an hunt down Lee's and the Gparents birthdates, I would appreciate the help! And, I would also appreciate help in how I attach the pertinent charts of Caylee, Casey, and the rest of the family, once I get birthdates for them.

But, I can take it, friends. If this isn't of any interest to the sleuthers here, I will drop the subject. I don't want to be a pest. Just let me know.

I am not an astrologer. I do though pay a lot of attention to eclipes, ect.
The next two weeks looks like, to me, it could bring a lot of things because of the moon and the other two planets lining up as well as two eclipses between now and the 16th.
Do any of you who study the solar system think, as I do, that we may have a major earthquake between now and then?
Based on the eclipses and the planets lining up I would say that all heck could break out in this case. I am expecting a bombshell in this case..
Any thoughts??

Thank you, Housemouse! Very cool! Please don't stop posting the charting. I'm definitely interested.

The best I can do is this:

George A. Anthony - Born Sep 1951
Cynthia M. Anthony - Born Jun 1958

Also, Lee and Casey were born in Warren, OH

I saw your posts in the general thread. I don't know much about astrology, but I found your posts very interesting. I don't think you should stop posting. :eek:)

The best I can do is this:

George A. Anthony - Born Sep 1951
Cynthia M. Anthony - Born Jun 1958

Also, Lee and Casey were born in Warren, OH

That is some help, Eliza. But the exact date is so much better.

I will try again in the morning to see if I can figure out how to post JPEG graphics. All I know at the moment is that below my post window, it tells me that I am not allowed to post attachments.

I either need to figure out the settings, or one of the Board Monitors need to set it so I can post the JPEGS. Since I am new, they may not want to give me permission just yet, which I can certainly understand.

If so, I will figure out a way to post the pertinent charts elsewhere, and those who are interested can click on a link.

But, now I have to get to bed. My husband needs my attention pretty early in the morning...

if you click on "go advanced" instead of "post quick reply" you get more potions. There is a little graphic that looks like a mountain that lets you post images. I have never tried it, so I'm not sure if that will help you. Or you could PM a mod and ask. Also, there is a technical forum where someone could answer the question. I'm not very computer savvy. ;(

You can upload to photobucket.

Click the little yellow mountain icon above where you are typing into the box, and paste the direct url of the image in there

OR

copy and paste the photobucket link that starts with "[IMG"

Thank you, Carrie Sis. I finally figured out the whole photobucket thing, I think!

Here is Casey's natal chart first.

CaseyAnthony.jpg
[/IMG]

I saw your posts last night too, can you put it into layman's terms what you see in Casey's chart as far as the time frame of June 15th to maybe June 26th or so, and what you see generally about her personality?

See my post above, where I delineate basically what is shown in her natal chart.

From watching the transits, I am wondering about the time period starting very late in the evening on June 17th, through the afternoon of June 18th.

The moon was triggering off the difficult transits to the hard aspects in her natal chart.

You can spot those by looking for the red lines with the little squares on them. The Sun and Mercury are near the top of the chart, and have a couple of red lines going to Mars and Uranus over on the right side.

I will post a chart next, showing Casey/Natal in the center ring, and the transits to the natal planets in the outer ring, so you can see what I am looking at.

Thank you for posting this Housemouse.

Can you do a quick run down on what this all means on Caylee's chart? I know nothing about astrology (but do believe it can tell alot), so the charts have me confused. TIA

See my post above, where I delineate basically what is shown in her natal chart.

From watching the transits, I am wondering about the time period starting very late in the evening on June 17th, through the afternoon of June 18th.

The moon was triggering off the difficult transits to the hard aspects in her natal chart.

You can spot those by looking for the red lines with the little squares on them. The Sun and Mercury are near the top of the chart, and have a couple of red lines going to Mars and Uranus over on the right side.

I will post a chart next, showing Casey/Natal in the center ring, and the transits to the natal planets in the outer ring, so you can see what I am looking at.

Look in the outer ring, and see how the transiting planets, particularly the moon sitting on Pluto, are in the same spot as her difficult natal planets?

18transits.jpg

I have to tell you, that I don't know enough about astrology to be able to interpret the charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff