Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 733
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,399
    In the event some of you are curious about the keywords I use in trying to figure out "forensic" charts, here they are. Please, if you are looking at your own natal charts, do not apply these to yourselves, for these are only used in charts like Casey's, when there is a crime, or a missing person.

    Sun: men, authority figures, self, day of the event.

    Moon: Female emotions, family

    Mercury: the mind, communication, thief, children, neighborhood

    Venus: women, attraction/lust, money,

    Mars: anger, cruelty, fighting, violence, sex, brutal attacks

    Jupiter: increases, excess, male figures

    Saturn: isolation, separation, restriction, control, loss

    Uranus: sudden, unusual, strange, explosion, accident, extraordinary

    Neptune: mysteries, missing individuals, drugs, alcohol, drowning, suicide, water, chemicals/drugs

    Pluto: murder, abduction, death, rape, abuse of power, ruthless use of force


    You can look at the legend I posted a few pages back, check the charts, and see how I came to my conclusions.

    Next I will post the midpoints I use in trying to figure out the forensic possibilities.


  2. #197
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    483
    Pisces traits...Interesting! Scroll down to bottom

    http://www.pisces.arollo.com/personality.html


  3. #198
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,399

    Casey's Midpoints

    Here are Casey's midpoints. Remember to discount any midpoint that includes the "AS, MC, and Moon". We can't include those because we do not have her birth time.



    [IMG][/IMG]

    See next post for the transiting midpoints in the early hours of the 18th.


  4. #199
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,399
    Here are the midpoints for very early am on June 18th. Look for matches between Casey's midpoints, and midpoints on this chart.

    We look for midpoints within a degree of one another, and on the chart for Jun 18, chart, we can include the Moon, AS, and MC. But, these will only apply to this particular date, time and place.


    [IMG][/IMG]


  5. #200
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,399
    Notice that Casey's Saturn/Pluto is being triggered by Mars (18th)? This is at 7 05 (Mars) thru 8 19 (Casey's Saturn/Pluto).

    This suggests brutality, ruthlessness, assault, violence.

    Mars/Neptune midpoint is also on Casey's Saturn/Pluto.

    Action related to drugs/water/poisons. Desire to harm other people

    Also, at 12 46 in the 18th chart, see Mars/Saturn midpoint connecting with Casey's Venus at 13 08

    coldness, absence of feeling, separation, loss, death of female persons

    the 18th chart, Saturn at 18 28 connecting to Casey's Sun/Pluto at 17 52 (her Mars/Pluto is very close, but just out of orb)

    ruthless overcoming of obstacles, difficulty, restriction, separation

    the 18th's Sun/Mars at 24 43 is on Casey's Saturn at 24 42, very close!

    Also, within a degree, we see a whole bunch of midpoints on the 18th - Venus/Node, Pluto/Node, Mars/Midheaven, Neptune/Asc, Sun/Neptune, Venus/Mars, Mars/Pluto

    weakness, separation, actions leading to loss, restriction, and many more negative implications

    And, in case your eyes are glazing over, I will point out the most troublesome midpoint connections I notice.

    Look at all the midpoints from 36 through 38 on the 18th chart:

    Mars/Jupiter, Mercury/Venus, Mercury/Pluto, Moon, Jupiter/Neptune, Moon/Uranus, and Uranus.

    Then, look at Casey's Pluto and Uranus at 36 and 37, with her Saturn/Neptune at 37 21.

    these all reinforce and suggest sudden impulsive actions, leading to separation, loss, death, etc...

    There are more midpoints that are troublesome, see if you can find them...

    In general, the midpoints that are examined in forensic charts include the following:

    Mars/Saturn - death, cruelty, sadism

    Mars/Uranus - sudden outbursts of anger, explosive situations, impulsive, sudden death or accident

    Mars/ Neptune - Suicide, poisoning, drowning

    Neptune/Pluto - disappearance, missing person, unsolved crime

    Venus/Pluto - sexual obsession, rape

    Another thing to keep in mind, fellow sleuthers. We all have these midpoints in our own charts, and we do not all go around killing people, poisoning them, and drowning right and left.

    These are used when examining charts of crimes to see what kind of energies were active, what might confirm motives, and what the timing might be.

    We still do not know if Casey did anything horrible to Caylee, and it would be foolish to assume that she did from these charts. These are just possibilities to be confirmed by the facts of the case, and the evidence presented by LE.

    I am just a researcher, not a forecaster/predictor. So, keep an open mind, and realize that we may never know, because of all the Neptune involvement.


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to housemouse For This Useful Post:


  7. #201
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    Notice that Casey's Saturn/Pluto is being triggered by Mars (18th)? This is at 7 05 (Mars) thru 8 19 (Casey's Saturn/Pluto).

    This suggests brutality, ruthlessness, assault, violence.

    Mars/Neptune midpoint is also on Casey's Saturn/Pluto.

    Action related to drugs/water/poisons. Desire to harm other people

    Also, at 12 46 in the 18th chart, see Mars/Saturn midpoint connecting with Casey's Venus at 13 08

    coldness, absence of feeling, separation, loss, death of female persons

    the 18th chart, Saturn at 18 28 connecting to Casey's Sun/Pluto at 17 52 (her Mars/Pluto is very close, but just out of orb)

    ruthless overcoming of obstacles, difficulty, restriction, separation

    the 18th's Sun/Mars at 24 43 is on Casey's Saturn at 24 42, very close!

    Also, within a degree, we see a whole bunch of midpoints on the 18th - Venus/Node, Pluto/Node, Mars/Midheaven, Neptune/Asc, Sun/Neptune, Venus/Mars, Mars/Pluto

    weakness, separation, actions leading to loss, restriction, and many more negative implications

    And, in case your eyes are glazing over, I will point out the most troublesome midpoint connections I notice.

    Look at all the midpoints from 36 through 38 on the 18th chart:

    Mars/Jupiter, Mercury/Venus, Mercury/Pluto, Moon, Jupiter/Neptune, Moon/Uranus, and Uranus.

    Then, look at Casey's Pluto and Uranus at 36 and 37, with her Saturn/Neptune at 37 21.

    these all reinforce and suggest sudden impulsive actions, leading to separation, loss, death, etc...

    There are more midpoints that are troublesome, see if you can find them...

    In general, the midpoints that are examined in forensic charts include the following:

    Mars/Saturn - death, cruelty, sadism

    Mars/Uranus - sudden outbursts of anger, explosive situations, impulsive, sudden death or accident

    Mars/ Neptune - Suicide, poisoning, drowning

    Neptune/Pluto - disappearance, missing person, unsolved crime

    Venus/Pluto - sexual obsession, rape

    Another thing to keep in mind, fellow sleuthers. We all have these midpoints in our own charts, and we do not all go around killing people, poisoning them, and drowning right and left.

    These are used when examining charts of crimes to see what kind of energies were active, what might confirm motives, and what the timing might be.

    We still do not know if Casey did anything horrible to Caylee, and it would be foolish to assume that she did from these charts. These are just possibilities to be confirmed by the facts of the case, and the evidence presented by LE.

    I am just a researcher, not a forecaster/predictor. So, keep an open mind, and realize that we may never know, because of all the Neptune involvement.
    Housemouse, I got banned for a week! I have been keeping up though. From what I understand of the charts, they are chilling.

    Can you elaborate on the dates a little more, please? Are all these things happening on the 18th of June, or could there be a time frame of a couple of days?

    I'm asking because I had the pleasure of riding to a seminar today with a long-time judge in our jurisdiction. We talked about this case at length (evidence, theories, and the dead body smell, also chances of conviction, etc). What you have said is spot on with what he said. He has many murder trials under his belt, a lot of experience with decomposition, and knowledge of the law and actions of LE. His take on this makes alot of this interesting info on WS tie together.

    I am really curious as to what dates this could span over! You might find what he said to be quite interesting. I'm going to post it on the theory thread later.


  8. #202
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,399
    Can you all print out these charts for easier marking up, and notes?

    I haven't tried, but it might be helpful to start a file for yourselves. You can use them to practice and refine your sleuthing skills.

    Print out the legend (a few pages back) until you have the "glyphs" memorized.


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to housemouse For This Useful Post:


  10. #203
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In a Midwestern Prarie
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by savannahanna View Post
    Lurker here but do know Casey born 3-19-86 as housemouse posted. Her sun sign is Pisces very close to Aries sign. She is very close to being born on the cusp between the two signs. Aries sun sign begins on March 21st. I don't know if she shows some characteristics of Aries also in her chart. I like astrology but leave the interpretations of charts to others who know much, much more than I.
    Savannahanna
    Hi Housemouse & Savannahanna,
    I was wondering if you could clarify the significance of being born on or near the cusp between 2 signs. My understanding has been that a person is only 1 sign; that is, an individual typically doesn't exhibit characteristics of both signs unless the "cusp" sign is strong in the chart in other areas. Not trying to contradict you, Savanna...just curious!
    Thanks,
    G&Td


  11. #204
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,399
    Quote Originally Posted by my2cents View Post
    Housemouse, I got banned for a week! I have been keeping up though. From what I understand of the charts, they are chilling.

    Can you elaborate on the dates a little more, please? Are all these things happening on the 18th of June, or could there be a time frame of a couple of days?

    I'm asking because I had the pleasure of riding to a seminar today with a long-time judge in our jurisdiction. We talked about this case at length (evidence, theories, and the dead body smell, also chances of conviction, etc). What you have said is spot on with what he said. He has many murder trials under his belt, a lot of experience with decomposition, and knowledge of the law and actions of LE. His take on this makes alot of this interesting info on WS tie together.

    I am really curious as to what dates this could span over! You might find what he said to be quite interesting. I'm going to post it on the theory thread later.
    Great, my two cents! I really look forward to it.

    Some of these midpoints (the ones from the slow moving planets) take a while to move. The ones involving the faster moving planets obviously will change from day to day.

    If any of you have a "favorite date/time", just let me know and I will post the chart(s) you want to see. I am of the opinion that many sleuthing eyes make a better broth. I say that, because I am human, and get fixed on a certain date and time, but I could be off. I like the Moon position in the wee hours of the 18th, which is why I get stuck on that time.

    So, those of you who like the 16th, what time would you like me to use for making charts? And, don't worry about being amateurs, for I consider myself one...


  12. #205
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,399
    Quote Originally Posted by GarAndTeed View Post
    Hi Housemouse & Savannahanna,
    I was wondering if you could clarify the significance of being born on or near the cusp between 2 signs. My understanding has been that a person is only 1 sign; that is, an individual typically doesn't exhibit characteristics of both signs unless the "cusp" sign is strong in the chart in other areas. Not trying to contradict you, Savanna...just curious!
    Thanks,
    G&Td
    I haven't done much research on being born on the cusp, but here is my opinion anyway.

    Too much attention is paid to the Sun sign in popular astrology. The position of the Sun is only one factor in a natal chart. The entire chart must be looked at, and attention paid to all the factors. We all have all the signs, all the planets and lights, and other personal points, and these are forming different aspects amongst themselves.

    If you stop and think about it, somewhere around 1/12th of the world's population shares the same sun sign. To think that these are all just alike is sort of nonsensical, isn't it?

    Don't worry about whether her Sun is in a late degree of a sign. Look at the whole chart.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to housemouse For This Useful Post:


  14. #206
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    Great, my two cents! I really look forward to it.

    Some of these midpoints (the ones from the slow moving planets) take a while to move. The ones involving the faster moving planets obviously will change from day to day.

    If any of you have a "favorite date/time", just let me know and I will post the chart(s) you want to see. I am of the opinion that many sleuthing eyes make a better broth. I say that, because I am human, and get fixed on a certain date and time, but I could be off. I like the Moon position in the wee hours of the 18th, which is why I get stuck on that time.

    So, those of you who like the 16th, what time would you like me to use for making charts? And, don't worry about being amateurs, for I consider myself one...
    Wow, IDK. Is the 18th the day that you are seeing the possibility of an accident/murder? Because part of the judge's theory is based 2-3 days later.

    Here's a short outline of what he said:

    Caylee killed and buried in the yard after being put in sandbox and playhouse. He thinks she was buried in a duffel bag (or something similar--said he doesn't see CA picking up a dead body with her hands.)

    Based on the smell in the car...he thinks Caylee was dug up 2-3 days later (if she was in a bag, if not, the time line goes back to 1-2 days following). Said that decomp smell would not set in if a fresh body was put in car for a short trip that day. But, if body was buried and had started to decompose, secretion would have soaked through the bag into the carpet in the trunk. Based on his knowledge 2-3 days would be a good time for the decomp to progress to this point. He was leaning more towards Caylee being wrapped in a blanket and put in a bag. He said that most times, when a mother kills their child or is trying to cover for someone else, they will try to hide the child so it seems to them that they are carrying something else. They don't want to look at the face. That's where he came up with the 2-3 day time line from.

    Specifically, I would like to know when the RAPE, Sexual abuse occured. Could this have been for Caylee or Casey?

    Also, do you see any major confusion or disorientation on the day that you think she was killed?
    Last edited by my2cents; 08-16-2008 at 05:07 PM. Reason: another question


  15. #207
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,399
    I do not know if there was any rape or sexual abuse. The midpoint above is generic, and isn't specific to Caylee.

    I think you are referring to the Venus/Pluto midpoint, right?

    Venus represents:

    young girl, maiden, love, art

    Pluto represents:

    ruthless use of force or power

    If you think about all the different ways these principles could play out, you can see that rape is only one of many possibilities.

    Here is a question for amateur astrologers. How could these energies be used positively if prominent in a natal chart? See if you can come up with at least 5 or 6 ways. Then think of all the negative ways these could be used? Add other planets into the mix, and make up new "pictures", both positive and negative....


  16. #208
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,399
    my2cents, I am confused by what dates the judge had in mind?

    Remember, we do not know when this happened, we can only guess. And, we do not know where the parents were, or where Casey was, from the 16th through the 24th. All we have is unreliable statements.

    Tell me what you think the timeline might be, and I will cast some charts.


  17. #209
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    my2cents, I am confused by what dates the judge had in mind?

    Remember, we do not know when this happened, we can only guess. And, we do not know where the parents were, or where Casey was, from the 16th through the 24th. All we have is unreliable statements.

    Tell me what you think the timeline might be, and I will cast some charts.
    Lol, well, I am not really sure. Didn't you have a good estimate based on the charts of when you thought it may have occured? 16th or 17th maybe? If you base it off your chart time line, then it will be 2-3 days later. I do not remember the exact date that you said something bad may have happened. I will try to look for it, in case you do not have the charts saved.


  18. #210
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    OK, I see that I can't post attachments. But here is my previous post on Casey's chart.

    Casey has her natal Sun and Mercury in a square to her Mars and Uranus.

    This, in her natal,chart, indicates what we already know from her behavior...

    (agitated, incoherent, and erratic thinking, excitable, argumentative, quarrelsome, self willed obstinacy, accident-prone, potential for violence, haste and premature action, liability or proneness to accidents or injuries)

    Given that her Sun and Mercury are in Pisces, she should have a very subjective and personal outlook on life, and would be very impressionable, moody, and prevarication is also probable under stress.

    Mars and Uranus in Saggitarius account for her impulsive behavior, sudden outbursts of anger, acting in haste, her need for excitement and intolerance of routine.

    Now, with Uranus presently sitting on her Mercury, and squaring her natal Uranus and Mars, and the transit of Pluto squaring her Sun, I see the potential for violence, sudden impulsive actions, and then lying about it. The Moon travels so quickly around the signs that it is generally a triggering device, so I wonder what happened on the dates mentioned above.

    It is very possible that anything that might have happened to Caylee was a sudden and disastrous accident, caused by sudden impulsive actions on Casey's part. But, given the planets in Pisces, her natural tendency to lie when caught is eventually going to catch up with her.

    Pluto will be her downfall, for it's present position can cause her to over-estimate her power to escape the consequences of her actions, and she can be arrogant about it all.

    I feel she is in danger of a mental meltdown at some point, particularly when her house of cards comes tumbling down.

    Now, all that said, there are other possible times for whatever happened to Caylee to have happened during this period, as Uranus and Pluto are the cause of the tension, and the Moon would be the trigger.

    That is why we need to tie down whether the ex-BF is absolutely sure he heard Caylee's voice on the phone on the 24th. (Or was Casey doing an imitation off a bit away from the phone to concoct her cover story)

    Mercury rules telephones, among other things, and Mars rules ex BFs!

    P.S. I just noticed (smacking head!) that on the 17th/18th the transiting Sun was in opposition to transiting Pluto, and both were squaring her natal Sun... all the more worriesome, in my humble and amateur opinion.
    This is one of the dates that I had in mind. Unfortunately, I do not know what chart this corresponds with. Bare with me, I am new to on-line chat and looking all this stuff up!


Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •