Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    I wish I could give you a simple explanation, Erie Princess, but serious astrology doesn't work that way, unfortunately.

It would take about 25 pages to give a proper interpretation of Cindy's natal chart, probably another 10 or 20 pages to explain her midpoints, and then more pages to examine what general energy/aspects Cindy might have been experiencing on specific dates in the past, etc.

What I am going to try to do, after I take our car into the shop to get a tire fixed (nail in it, alas, and probably a mercury/mars/saturn aspect!), is to post some highlights that might pertain to this case.

If you would like to go back to the beginning of the thread, and read through, you will find a lot of information, and get a feel for how complicated this work can be.

You can find my general interpretation of Casey's chart in one of my earliest posts.

Casey's chart is back there, too(but not on page 1, as I pulled those because they were too small to be seen easily).

I hope this helps. And, please understand that good astrologers cannot know specifically :::WHAT::: happened to anyone at a particular point in time. The best we can do is to indicate :::WHEN::: certain energies were active.

We can know something about the nature of these energies, but we cannot tell :::HOW::: the individual chose to use the energy indicated.

An example would be a chart showing fiery Mars energy in the birth chart. This could be someone who has a violent temper, or it could be the chart of a dedicated firefighter. Criminals and Policemen often will show similar aspect patterns, but one is making a choice to use the pattern in a socially constructive way, and the other is being destructive.

What we are doing here is called "forensic" astrology, so the interpretations are based on the premise that a crime has been committed against little Cayley.

We are doing our best to try to understand the possible timing of the event, and what kind of energy might have been related to it.

Hello Soulscape!

Casey was arrested and taken into custody on July 16 at 16:33 pm (which I believe is 4:33 pm)?

I am still researching for the time of the "doc dump" , as housemouse likes to call it!

I am happy to actually be offering SOMETHING to this thread.

Have a happy Wednesday!!! Catherine

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    Good Morning Everyone,

Can anyone provide the exact time & date that Casey Anthony was arrested/ taken into custody? Would the time be in those documents that were released? Also, does anyone know the exact time & date those documents were made public?

My thought is that maybe Neptunian or Housemouse could look at Casey's chart and attempt to rectify it based on those two occurences. I would think the Aries Point (coming before the public) and/or Casey's Midheaven (in the public eye) would factor in, with Moon connection (Moon = the public).

thanks,
    Soulscape
    Last edited by Lovejac; 08-27-2008 at 03:33 PM. Reason: typo

There is something else that is bothering me, and I might as well get it off my chest.

I got a pm from another Websleuther that some of our astrological analysis posts on this thread are being copied and pasted over to another Website that is not respected here.

If this happens again, I do think Neptunian, Soulscape, and I will be discussing and considering ceasing all our posts about the astrology of this case.

We contribute our ideas here for Websleuths, and websleuthers alone. We do not give anyone permission to cross-post our comments to other websites.

There will be a trial soon, and the three of us would be horrified if her lawyers tried to use our posts trying to concoct some kind of defense for Casey Anthony.

While it is improbable that the defense would do this, we just do not want to take the chance that some jurors (overly-impressed with astrology) would be dumb enough to base their decision on anything other than the work of recognized professionals.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by housemouse View Post
    There is something else that is bothering me, and I might as well get it off my chest.

I got a pm from another Websleuther that some of our astrological analysis posts on this thread are being copied and pasted over to another Website that is not respected here.

If this happens again, I do think Neptunian, Soulscape, and I will be discussing and considering ceasing all our posts about the astrology of this case.

We contribute our ideas here for Websleuths, and websleuthers alone. We do not give anyone permission to cross-post our comments to other websites.

There will be a trial soon, and the three of us would be horrified if her lawyers tried to use our posts trying to concoct some kind of defense for Casey Anthony.

While it is improbable that the defense would do this, we just do not want to take the chance that some jurors (overly-impressed with astrology) would be dumb enough to base their decision on anything other than the work of recognized professionals.
    I saw one of them at Brian's Dreams. He is very good about removing things per your request. Also mention that no more are to be published on his sight without the sole permission of the author. I understand what u r saying !

so sorry housemouse, I guess I'm not suprised it has happened b/c I have seen posts from other websites that have been copy and pasted on Websleuths. whatever you, Neptunian and Soulscape decide to do, I will respect your decision. Again, sorry. On another note, I noticed dob for Cindy, George and Lee on some of the documents. Wasn't sure if that could be any help as there are no times listed. Let me know and I will compile and post. PS I am still trying to research the time of the "doc dump"

What? Could some one let me know the details, please? I'll be out again for a while- back in a couple hours.

Thanks,
    Nep

Neptunian! Email me! PRONTO!

YOu me, and Soulscape need to discuss whether we should add any more analysis to this thread.

Some of our posts are being misused, it seems!

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunian View Post
    What? Could some one let me know the details, please? I'll be out again for a while- back in a couple hours.

Thanks,
    Nep

About the news break of the test results coming back from the body farm, from my researching 3 different news website, the time of the release of that info was 3:28 pm today.

Talking

YOu me, and Soulscape need to discuss whether we should add any more analysis to this thread.

Some of our posts are being misused, it seems!
    I do not know why the person copied your post, but I WOULD HOPE YOU
    will continue to add information to this thread. I really enjoy reading it, and am amazed how talented and gifted you 3 are. I could NEVER do these charts !

belleyes is offline LOOK I learned how to type a user title.
    please keep posting
    princess - daughter of The King

HM Nep Soul

couldn't you put a notice in the the thread titled on front page about copyright laws or something

and then have mods help put a front page before coming here about not taking info to other sites etcccc.. ? just a thought.. would surely hate to to lose such great ppl to help Caylee come home. and you are helping in such a huge way.. the le said in email from another poster they are reading this site. so who knows with the info you all put together and the tid bits us other posters feed you with info maps etc. it might help.. I know the le is good at what they do but sometimes little things are overlooked that could crack a case and bring a sweet innocent victim home.

i have not posted lately cos of ppl taking my ideas also... but I have no force behind me like the 3 of you.. God Bless you 3 and hope when getting together and talking you can find it in your hearts to continue with your quest to bring this blessed baby home.. thanks for all you do .

MommaD
    Misty Where Is Sweet Haleigh?

Sweet Angel Caylee

Bless All the Little Angels

All I post is IMO

i hope you will keep posting using your talents. i find it intriguing. the charts are too far over my head for me to even look at but the explanations i can follow and enjoy.

i hope whoever is posting your info elsewhere will respect your wishes.
    Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to remember what you said.--Mark Twain

perhaps you could put a "watermark" on your things
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Please continue to post. I agree with MommaD, #446 post. There has to be a way to allow you to post information comfortably.
    Also, Brian's predictions do take things off their messages list, as stated earlier.

I do respect your right to make your own decision concerning this.
    Thank you for all you do.
    Dreamweaver

Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    Please continue to post. I agree with MommaD, #446 post. There has to be a way to allow you to post information comfortably.
    Also, Brian's predictions do take things off their messages list, as stated earlier.

I do respect your right to make your own decision concerning this.
    Thank you for all you do.
    Dreamweaver

This is a message board where everyone is entitled to their opinion whether it be through personal experience, psych degrees or astrology.

jmo because of BCS aka basic common sense.

Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast