1015 users online (177 members and 838 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

A benefit for WHAT? New blog entry at Casey's myspace.

Need Help For Tomorrow’s (Aug 1st) Benefit !!!!!

We are in urgent need of volunteers for Friday's Benefit for Caylee in Daytona Beach. We need help in both:

Setting up (starting at noon) and
    "manning" booths (food, games and information) during the event (4pm – midnight)
    If you can volunteer an hour, an afternoon or the entire afternoon/evening we would be extremely grateful.

See below for event information.

If you would like to volunteer, you may:

Send us an email at jodyaparker@gmail.com , or
    Just show up and ask for Dan Clark

If you have any questions, please call Dan at 386-589-3136

Where:
    Speed Park Motorsports
    201 Fentress Blvd Daytona Beach

Driving Directions from Orlando (~50 miles):

· Take I-4 East to Daytona

· Exit on to North I-95 (towards Jacksonville) - Go 1.3 miles

· Take exit 261 on to West International Speedway (US-92E) towards Daytona Beach/Airport - Go 1.5 miles

· Turn left on to Fentress Blvd – Go 0.1 miles

· Speed Park Motorsports is across the street from the Daytona International Speedway

Activities:
    The Event is Open to the Public, There will be Several Raffles Including
    a 50/50, Chances to Win Prizes on the High-Striker, Live Entertainment, Children's Fingerprinting By Kid Finders Network, Caylee's Mobile Billboard, Chance to get your Picture Taken with the "Hooter" Girls And More!

Also In Attendance Will be Caylee's Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony and Uncle Lee. All Donations Received will go to the Kid Finders Network to Aid in the Search For Caylee.

Oh really? Who exactly is looking?

they might as well call it:

We dont have enough money to bail out our murdering daughter, so please help us raise money.

What's the chances casey will be sprung a few days after this "fundraiser"??

Quote Originally Posted by coltsgal View Post
    they might as well call it:

We dont have enough money to bail out our murdering daughter, so please help us raise money.

What's the chances casey will be sprung a few days after this "fundraiser"??

You and I think alike...that is EXACTLY what I was thinking. Grrrrrr.

IMO Sounds like it might be for the Casey Anthony Defense Fund
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

Quote Originally Posted by QuickAttack View Post
    Need Help For Tomorrow’s (Aug 1st) Benefit !!!!!

snip

All Donations Received will go to the Kid Finders Network to Aid in the Search For Caylee.

Oh really? Who exactly is looking?
    There is more info about this benefit at the HelpFindCaylee Web site, and it says the money will also go to helping search for other missing children. It doesn't sound like any money raised will go to Casey's family.
    cricket

"dance like no one's watching"

If the money is going to the Kid Finders Network - it wouldn't be used for Casey, right? My thought is the Anthony's are using this program so that folks will feel confident that they are not helping Casey, but are helping Caylee.

I'll send the guy an email and ask what happens to any extra donations.

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    There is more info about this benefit at the HelpFindCaylee Web site, and it says the money will also go to helping search for other missing children. It doesn't sound like any money raised will go to Casey's family.

I wouldn't be so presumptuous as to tell KFN how to spend the money...but, you know, the answer to where Caylee is is sitting in jail right now, refusing to talk.

I'm just astonished at this family's audacity, I guess. How they can keep up this charade, I don't know.

Forget all these social events and FOCUS ON MAKING CASEY TALK.

No amount of money will find Casey when the only person who knows where she is ain't talkin.

(Sorry if I sound angry, but this blog entry just seems so ballsy to me.)

I would just like to know for sure that it isn't going to help pay casey's lawyer or towards her bond.

if i didn't have that thought in my head, this would seem like an excellent fundraiser.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    If the money is going to the Kid Finders Network - it wouldn't be used for Casey, right? My thought is the Anthony's are using this program so that folks will feel confident that they are not helping Casey, but are helping Caylee.

I'll send the guy an email and ask what happens to any extra donations.

Salem
    Thanks for doing that.

I don't see the family out searching for Kaylee.
    I don't see the family setting up any searches for Caylee.

I don't see Casey helping in any aspect of finding her own daughter.
    I don't see Casey even asking if anyone has heard about her daughter.
    Casey sure asked for her Boyfriends phone number.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Someone should have told this family "You can get more flies with honey, than vinegar"
    Their attitude is why they don't have a lot of help.
    IMO
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

I can't imagine what the Anthony Family could use money to help search for their missing child. I don't see much looking going on. I wonder how much they might need for the searching they've been doing. Will $4.72 cover it? I have that much in the bottom of my purse, mostly in change.

Trust Fund
    The family has set up a trust fund, saying all donations will go toward finding Caylee, and not for any possible bond for her mother, Casey Anthony.

Donations can be made at any SunTrust Bank.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar...or_caylee.html

Wow, I really have no issue donating to those in need.....BUT....(hate to be ugly too) Come on Cindy, money for Caylee??? Or to pay Casey's jail phone bill, limo's to visit her,etc.. What does it COST to find Caylee??? Casey telling the TRUTH would not cost a dime Find Caylee, and I will donate to her future... otherwise, not happening..

Quote Originally Posted by Straitfan View Post
    Wow, I really have no issue donating to those in need.....BUT....(hate to be ugly too) Come on Cindy, money for Caylee??? Or to pay Casey's jail phone bill, limo's to visit her,etc.. What does it COST to find Caylee??? Casey telling the TRUTH would not cost a dime Find Caylee, and I will donate to her future... otherwise, not happening..
    Ditto. That's exactly how I feel.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast