A benefit for WHAT? New blog entry at Casey's myspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickAttack

Former Member
Reaction score
Need Help For Tomorrow’s (Aug 1st) Benefit !!!!!

We are in urgent need of volunteers for Friday's Benefit for Caylee in Daytona Beach. We need help in both:

Setting up (starting at noon) and
"manning" booths (food, games and information) during the event (4pm – midnight)
If you can volunteer an hour, an afternoon or the entire afternoon/evening we would be extremely grateful.

See below for event information.

If you would like to volunteer, you may:

Send us an email at jodyaparker@gmail.com , or
Just show up and ask for Dan Clark

If you have any questions, please call Dan at 386-589-3136

Where:
Speed Park Motorsports
201 Fentress Blvd Daytona Beach

Driving Directions from Orlando (~50 miles):

· Take I-4 East to Daytona

· Exit on to North I-95 (towards Jacksonville) - Go 1.3 miles

· Take exit 261 on to West International Speedway (US-92E) towards Daytona Beach/Airport - Go 1.5 miles

· Turn left on to Fentress Blvd – Go 0.1 miles

· Speed Park Motorsports is across the street from the Daytona International Speedway

Activities:
The Event is Open to the Public, There will be Several Raffles Including
a 50/50, Chances to Win Prizes on the High-Striker, Live Entertainment, Children's Fingerprinting By Kid Finders Network, Caylee's Mobile Billboard, Chance to get your Picture Taken with the "Hooter" Girls And More!

Also In Attendance Will be Caylee's Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony and Uncle Lee. All Donations Received will go to the Kid Finders Network to Aid in the Search For Caylee.

Oh really? Who exactly is looking? :furious:

they might as well call it:

We dont have enough money to bail out our murdering daughter, so please help us raise money.

What's the chances casey will be sprung a few days after this "fundraiser"??

they might as well call it:

We dont have enough money to bail out our murdering daughter, so please help us raise money.

What's the chances casey will be sprung a few days after this "fundraiser"??

You and I think alike...that is EXACTLY what I was thinking. Grrrrrr.

IMO Sounds like it might be for the Casey Anthony Defense Fund

Need Help For Tomorrow’s (Aug 1st) Benefit !!!!!

snip

All Donations Received will go to the Kid Finders Network to Aid in the Search For Caylee.

Oh really? Who exactly is looking? :furious:

There is more info about this benefit at the HelpFindCaylee Web site, and it says the money will also go to helping search for other missing children. It doesn't sound like any money raised will go to Casey's family.

If the money is going to the Kid Finders Network - it wouldn't be used for Casey, right? My thought is the Anthony's are using this program so that folks will feel confident that they are not helping Casey, but are helping Caylee.

I'll send the guy an email and ask what happens to any extra donations.

Salem

There is more info about this benefit at the HelpFindCaylee Web site, and it says the money will also go to helping search for other missing children. It doesn't sound like any money raised will go to Casey's family.

I wouldn't be so presumptuous as to tell KFN how to spend the money...but, you know, the answer to where Caylee is is sitting in jail right now, refusing to talk.

I'm just astonished at this family's audacity, I guess. How they can keep up this charade, I don't know.

Forget all these social events and FOCUS ON MAKING CASEY TALK.

No amount of money will find Casey when the only person who knows where she is ain't talkin.

(Sorry if I sound angry, but this blog entry just seems so ballsy to me.)

I would just like to know for sure that it isn't going to help pay casey's lawyer or towards her bond.

if i didn't have that thought in my head, this would seem like an excellent fundraiser.

If the money is going to the Kid Finders Network - it wouldn't be used for Casey, right? My thought is the Anthony's are using this program so that folks will feel confident that they are not helping Casey, but are helping Caylee.

I'll send the guy an email and ask what happens to any extra donations.

Salem

Thanks for doing that. :clap:

I don't see the family out searching for Kaylee.
I don't see the family setting up any searches for Caylee.

I don't see Casey helping in any aspect of finding her own daughter.
I don't see Casey even asking if anyone has heard about her daughter.
Casey sure asked for her Boyfriends phone number.

I can't imagine what the Anthony Family could use money to help search for their missing child. I don't see much looking going on. I wonder how much they might need for the searching they've been doing. Will $4.72 cover it? I have that much in the bottom of my purse, mostly in change.

Wow, I really have no issue donating to those in need.....BUT....(hate to be ugly too) Come on Cindy, money for Caylee??? Or to pay Casey's jail phone bill, limo's to visit her,etc.. What does it COST to find Caylee??? Casey telling the TRUTH would not cost a dime :( Find Caylee, and I will donate to her future... otherwise, not happening..

Wow, I really have no issue donating to those in need.....BUT....(hate to be ugly too) Come on Cindy, money for Caylee??? Or to pay Casey's jail phone bill, limo's to visit her,etc.. What does it COST to find Caylee??? Casey telling the TRUTH would not cost a dime :( Find Caylee, and I will donate to her future... otherwise, not happening..

Ditto. That's exactly how I feel.

Furthermore, WHY is the benefit in Daytona, 50 miles from where she went missing, strange, very strange

I'd give money to pay for some truth sirum shot into Casey.

Does anybody else find it tasteless that they will have the Hooter Girls there to have pics taken with? I'm sure Casey would be all up in that!

VB

I'd give money to pay for some truth sirum shot into Casey.

Does anybody else find it tasteless that they will have the Hooter Girls there to have pics taken with? I'm sure Casey would be all up in that!

VB

Yes, it had me shaking my head also.

And you're right, I'm SURE Casey is impressed with the entertainment. Bet she asks her family to get pics & autographs for her.

Count me in!! I will be HAPPY to donate for the truth serum! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100